(18+) Avatar Azan, The Future Airbender (Chibi_Seme2011 x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

"Is he a very friendly guy?" Azan cocked his head a little. He turned to Lucifer and grabbed his hands. "Thank you so much! This means a great deal to me."

He looked so excited as he jumped around, "while we're waiting I'm going to train outside. Can you give me a heads up so I can shower before we go to meet him?" The brunette then waved and ran out front followed by Avalon.*

Azan was so excited at meeting an Earth bender that he couldn't contain himself. Kicking a can full of water he caught the water in mid air and did a flip off the front porch spinning the element all around him. He laughed as he used airbending to flip himself around and do different moves he learned while also pushing and pulling the water ring around him.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Chibi_Seme2011

"A little too friendly," Lucifer pouted with a slight blush. His eyes widen a little as Azan grabbed his hands. Lucifer couldn't help but smile at the boy's innocence, "you're welcome, Little One." Lucifer nodded as he then watched the young Avatar run out the house fondly. Lucifer continued to clean the kitchen allowing a gentle silence fall between him and Saraf.

A few minutes passed until Lucifer finally spoke up, "why don't you go out there, I know you want to. You can't hide forever in that dark gloomy little world that you have imprisoned yourself in. What do you think Azan would think . . . feel if he knew that you were actua -"

"ENOUGH," Saraf slammed his palms on the table as he stood up quickly knocking his chair over. Anger and hatred, as well as, his powers were pouring out of Saraf as he glared at his brother. He knew that he was lying to Azan but he needed to be sure. He knew he wouldn't be able to handle IT again if there was a repeat of last time. Lucifer watched sadly at the young fire bender as he made his way over to Saraf.

"I know it hurts little dragon but trust me. Azan is not like that he would never do something like that to you," Lucifer whispered as he wrapped his arms protectively around Saraf. "Azan needs us more than anything. He's alone in this world and we are the only ones who can change that . . . who he trusts enough to help him change it. Please, instead of this guise that you are showing him why don't you show Azan the real you. Show Azan that you are willing to try to trust him just as much as he is trusting us." Lucifer lifted the younger's chin as he pleaded with the boy. Lucifer allowed a small amount of energy pulse through Saraf as he tried to calm the fire bender.

Saraf gazed at Lucifer with slightly widen eyes. Lucifer never pleaded or begged. The dragon was just to vain and prideful to do so but Saraf knew if Lucifer was willing to put his pride aside that Lucifer was serious about Azan and that Lucifer trully believed that Saraf could trust the Avatar. Saraf stared into Lucifer's eyes for a while longer as he allowed Lucifer's energy to calm him before giving the taller male a small nod. Lucifer sighed as he brought Saraf into a tight hug nuzzling the boy's neck. Lucifer let him go and pushed the other towards the door after Azan, "go to him. You don't have to do anything just watch him try to understand his personality maybe that will help you in trusting him."

Saraf gave another small nod before heading out towards the front porch. When he got there, Saraf didn't announce his presence instead he just watched as Azan began practicing his elements. As he watched the brunette's playfulness and laughter, Saraf just hoped that Lucifer was right about Azan and that the young Avatar would use them before turning his knew found power on them. Saraf leaned against the porch with a stern heated gaze towards the boy, 'it happened once, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened again but this time I won't hesitate if it does.'

((I am back ^ ^ almost done with my Finals))

((wb good luck! ^-^ Finals are tough))

Azan twirled around kicking into the air and the water swirled around his leg then he flipped back a few times as he flipped the water in circles around his body then turned to Saraf with the water flinging towards Saraf then he thrust fire at it and it turned to steam before it even got close.

The brunette smiled a bit smile at him, "don't worry I wouldn't ever hit ya." He stepped forward and clapped his hands together. "It's really nice out right now." Azan stepped over to him and sat on the steps looking up at the sky. "I want to say sorry again for not telling you who I was sooner but the people at the temple told me people would turn against me if they knew who I was."

((Thank You :3 Yes, they are especially psychology. I like it but that class is evil. >.

Saraf didn't even flinch when he saw the large mass of water come towards him. Instead he continued to look on lazily as he watched Azan finish his training by vaporizing the water while it was still a good foot away of hitting Saraf. Even as Azan came to join him on the porch, Saraf still didn't say anything. An uncomfortable silence fell amongst them as Saraf continued to look out towards the yard till finally Saraf moved from the railing he was leaning on to sitting on the top step of the porch stairs.

"There's no reason to apologize. You did what you had to, to survive." Saraf shrugged as he watched the other male from the corner of his eye. "It's not you that they would turn against. It's the title that you bear that most people hate. The last two Avatars weren't exactly . . . friendly, nice, or caring. It is because of them that you are in the predicament that you're in now. Though the temple was able to track down the Avatar before you and imprison him into the temple like they did you, the damage had already been done and it was by their hands why both bender and non benders began to be wary of Avatars." Saraf didn't look at Azan once during that whole time he talked though when ever he mentioned the previous Avatars it would seem that Saraf was curling his fists up while tensing like in great pain.

Saraf watched a cloud move lazily along before he finally looked at the boy he was sitting next to, "as long as you don't repeat their mistakes, you have nothing to worry about . . ." Saraf turned his head back to the sky before continuing, " . . .but if you do stray from your goal to fix what the balance that they destroyed and fallow after them then you will be my enemy, Avatar or not." Saraf got up and began brushing himself off of invisible dirt specks. "Until you prove me wrong, however, I'm willing to trust you," Saraf said seriously with a stern face as he reached a hand to the other teen to help Azan up and off the steps.

(Hahaha well that class really makes you think >.

Azan was a bit surpsied by some of his words but stared out into the front yard as he listened. The brunette looked over at him as he spoke, "I don't plan to make the same mistake." He took his hand. "I plan to fix the wrongs and make this world right again." He used him to help himself stand before him.

"Don't worry," he looked at him with his determined blue eyes. "I won't let you down." He smiled a big smile at him. "I'm the Avatar. The next Airbending Avatar since the great Ang. I cannot loose."

((So true ^ ^ but it's worth it especially with all the neat things you learn from it.))

Saraf looked into Azan's blue eyes. When he saw the same genuine honest that he saw times before, Saraf nodded his head. For Lucifer as well as for himself, Saraf was going to trust Azan but he wasn't ready to tell Azan exactly why he hated the previous Avatar or that he was a little wary of Azan as well. He was just going to wait until he was ready, until then he would continue to act like Azan being an Avatar didn't bother him. Though deep down, Saraf hoped that he could get over it because if he was going to be honest with himself he enjoyed being with Saraf and didn't want his distrust of Avatars come between that.

Saraf gave the boy a small soft smile, "go and start getting ready. We still have some time before we leave but if we're already dress, Lucifer can't use that as an excuse to post pone our departure." Saraf placed a hand on the other teen's shoulder before walking off the porch and towards the forest to think for a while.

((I took a couple classes and ended up arguing with the teachers on some matters.))

Azan nodded his head, "sure thing!" He went to run inside then turned around. "Um Saraf? Can I borrow some more clothes? We never went shopping." He laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. He was a bit embarrassed to ask but he was in clothes that really didn't fit him. Unknowing of the others inner turmoil he thought nothing of his current attitude. He didn't really know these guys yet so wondering into the woods might just be a thing Saraf did.

((I wish I could have argued with the teacher but for some reason I decided to take the class online. Plus, I got a teacher who doesn't answer emails and gives their students a number that's disconnected. >.

"Go ahead you know where everything is at. We'll go when we return," Saraf called over his shoulder before he was fully out of sight. He knew that he shouldn't act the way he was towards Azan but Saraf truly felt that he needed to be away from the other teen for a little bit.

Lucifer stood quietly within the doorway watching the interaction between the two teens. Sighing softly, Lucifer went to Azan's side placing a hand on his shoulder while smiling sadly at the boy. "Come I'll help you find something of his that you can probably fit." Lucifer ushered the young Avatar into the his before he took one last glance over his shoulder to the forest which his younger brother just disappeared in. Lucifer just hoped that having Azan confess to being the new Avatar wouldn't change the way Saraf felt for the younger teen. If it did then they were going to have a very big problem on their hands.

((lol I hate online classes))

Azan nodded and went inside with Lucifer, "thanks Lucifer." The brunette smiled softly at the other man. He didn't know that something was going on between the two of them or that anything was really wrong. He followed him into the house then looked to Lucifer. "Is everything okay?"

Lucifer stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned to look at the younger male. He gave Azan a slighlty sad smile, "Yes, everything is fine . . . or I hope they will." Lucifer whispered the last part as he continued up the stairs.

They went into a spare room that was a little ways down the hall from Azan and Saraf's rooms. The room was quite plain but it held a small picture of a small family on a nearby desk. One of the males in the picture was obviously a younger version of Saraf and he seemed extremely happy in it. Lucifer gave a sad yet angry glare at the picture before heading towards the closet. Lucifer found a pair a blue jeans and a black shirt with writing on it. He turned around and gave the articles to the young Avatar.

"Here these should fit just fine but they were Saraf's from when he was younger so there is a small chance that they feel a little tight," Lucifer spoke as he sat on the edge of the bed not really looking at anything. He ran his hand through his soft silky hair as he thought.

Azan followed Lucifer up the stares and noticed the picture and smiled softly. Saraf was adorable when he was younger. The brunette smiled at Lucifer when he took the clothing, "thank you."

Azan being not taught to be self conscious about himself started undressing there. The brunette slipped off his shirt and turned around showing the arrow lines going down the back of his arms and back. He then slipped off his pants and left his boxer briefs on before pulling on the other clothes which were tight but really showed off his little round butt.

Turning to face Lucifer he pulled on the shirt and read the front, "Daft Punk? Are they a band?"

• 1 month later...

Lucifer watched Azan closely as he saw the younger male look at the only family picture that Saraf kept after much persistence on Lucifer’s part. “That is Saraf’s parents and his younger brother. Saraf is very protective of him.” Lucifer stated not really knowing why he was telling the young avatar. “Saraf’s family lives a few towns away from here, in Saraf’s home town.”

Lucifer didn’t look away from the teen, even as; Azan began to change his clothes. It wasn’t like he was physically attracted to the boy and would try anything with his younger companion. The dragon could easily admit that the new avatar was quite attractive for his age and would become more so when he grew older but the boy just wasn’t his type. Lucifer enjoyed ‘older’, demanding men who enjoyed taking charge and pampering him, though he was sure that Azan was defiantly Saraf’s type. That thought made a small smile appear on the dragon’s lips. He just hoped that Saraf didn’t do anything to push the young avatar away.

Lucifer smiled locking his gaze with Azan when the teen turned to him trying not to look suspicious. “Yes, they’re two French musicians who do electronic music. They’re one of Saraf’s favorite musicians. You should tell Saraf to show you his music collection.”

((Well look whose back :) welcome back ^-^ ))

Saraf's family? Azan smiled softly as he glanced at the photos. Maybe one day he would be able to talk to Saraf about them, or even meet them. The brunette looked to Lucifer and smiled at him, "that would be great."

The young Avatar smiled softly and nodded to Lucifer, "lets go meet this Earth bender." He was excited to start learning to Earth bend. It had been some time since he learned any new tricks and he was itching for something challenging. He enjoyed the struggle and enjoyed the training so much so sometimes he overdid it but such is the life of the Avatar. He started to head down stairs wondering if Saraf had returned, Azan was excited to travel with him.

• 3 weeks later...

((Yes, I am back and for good this time . Thank You ^_^ Sorry for the long wait.))

Nodding, Lucifer stood up smiling at the young boy. He lead the way to back downstairs and to the living room. He didn't know what to expect but a blood splattered Saraf sitting on the couch sure wasn't the first thing on his list. What made it worst was the empty hollow look that the boy's expressed. Lucifer quickly made his way to the teen's side though he barely dodged an unexpected fire ball being hurled his way. Luckily, he was able to put out with his own little water sphere before the caught anything on fire.

Kneeling in front of the, Lucifer carefully pulled the boy closer to him into a tight embrace. He began whispering silently into Saraf's ear and coxing positive ki within the young bender. Over a period of fifteen minutes, Saraf started responding to Lucifer's vioce.

Lucifer looked over at the teen that he had left near the stairs, "Azan I need you to come over here and take over real quick. I need you to talk to Saraf. It doesn't have to be anything specific. It could be as simple as telling him the things that you enjoyed so far while staying here to what you think/ want your training to be like."

"I'll be right back I have to get something from my room to help him," Lucifer stood up slowly unwrapping the young fire bender from his arms. "You don't have to hold him if you don't feel comfortable but it helps especially if you know how to feed people pieces of your ki."With that said, Lucifer quickly went to his room to try and desperately find what he was looking for.

Saraf didn't move let alone blink when Lucifer left him or that is what it seemed like at first. If anyone truly looked at the boy, they could see his eyes darkening as his inner turmoil continued to rage on.

((That's good :) Hope you had fun while you were away ^-^ ))

Azan was shocked as he looked over at him. What happened, he wondered. The brunette had never seen anyone in such a state before. He was shocked and blinked a couple times not entirely hearing what Lucifer said. His heart hurt for him...

Floating forward he didn't realize his arrows and eyes were glowing. Straddling the others lap his hands wrapped around his shoulders pulling him close. His ki itself was so pure and he love for others so strong that his Avatar side knew what to do. Azan gently but firmly held him close, "everything is alright now Saraf. I'm here."

A gentle breeze moved around them ruffling their hair and clothes. His cheek rested on his shoulder, "from here on you'll never be alone, we'll travel the globe together and stay together as long as you'll have me."

Saraf began to relax as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and somebody talking to him. The ki that was being fed to him was calming the raging storm of his elements within him. As the war between his elements began to settle, Saraf was slowly coming aware of his surroundings. When he felt someone sitting in his lap, he stiffened about to push the offender off him until he recognized the voice of the person as Azan. Sighing, Saraf relaxed completely as he rested his head on top of the other teen. He slowly wrapped his arms around Azan’s body bringing the young Avatar closer to him.

Lucifer paused at the bottom of the stairs with a small bottle in his hands. He was surprised at seeing that Azan was able to completely calm the other boy. Usually, it took hours for Lucifer to get that way especially if he didn’t want the house to be burned down in the process. When Lucifer saw Azan’s markings glow, he completely understood why Saraf was so relaxed.

‘So the Saraf is the one that the Avatar has chosen,’ Lucifer thought with a slight smile to his face. Cautiously, Lucifer walked over towards the two boys trying not to spook either one especially Saraf at the moment. The long haired male froze in his spot behind Azan as Saraf’s eyes snapped open and locked onto his. Like Azan’s, Saraf’s eyes were glowing but only with a bright red tint that easily resembled the flames of hell.

Saraf let out a low growl as he tightened his grip on the boy in his lap protectively as his eyes glowed brighter. Slowly, Lucifer kneeled in front of the two boys showing Saraf that he wasn’t a threat. “I’m not going to hurt him nor take him from you.” Lucifer stated in a calm even voice knowing one wrong move could send them and the surrounding area into a burst of flames.

Saraf inspected Lucifer carefully his eyes clearly stating that he didn’t recognize his brother at the moment. Seeing that the other male was not going to harm the one in his arms, Saraf nodded his head for the other to continue.

“Azan I need you to make him drink this somehow,” Lucifer slowly raised his hand to reveal a small bottle with light blue liquid inside never once breaking eye contact with his brother. “At the moment, he won’t let me get any closer to him with you so close. His ki is trying to bind itself with yours. Saraf sees me as a threat because he thinks that I will try to challenge him for you.” Lucifer informed. His thoughts were confirmed when Saraf let out another warning growl and the temperature rose in the room when Lucifer mentioned challenging him. “He will only listen to you at the moment. This will knock him out and restore the balance of his elements within him.”

Azan felt his bending fluctuate and felt the tension in the room. He knew this could become a real problem very quickly. Was there somehow for him to fix this without drugging him? The brunette looked back at Lucifer and slowly reached his hand over gently taking the bottle. His eyes trailed back to Saraf and touched his cheek with his free hand.

"I don't want to cause you problems... if there's another way to fix this I want to know," Azan looked up at him. He wanted to help him and was so worried about him. Then he felt a slight pull on his soul, what was that? "Either drink this or tell me..." Azan took a deep breath as he looked up into those fire eyes with his glowing ones.