(18+) Avatar Azan, The Future Airbender (Chibi_Seme2011 x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

Name: Azan Daikan

Eyes: Blue

Hair: brown (shaved his head waaayyyy back for the arrow tattoos but let his hair grow back)

Bio: Being the next Avatar Airbender in line people were having very high hopes for him and his future. The problem is there were many people over the Avatar and didn't view them as needed anymore in their growing world. Their world now with cars, phones, technology, computers and other advanced things of our world today. People with magic are viewed more as show offs but there are sports for them to play.

Azan has to bring back the respect for the Avatar and benders everywhere. Also curroupt polititions wanting to put an end to the Avatar and his supporters. Being such a powerful person they start to look at him as dangerous. He's now being closely monitored at a temple near the capital so they make sure he stays out of trouble.

NexyAirbender.jpg

~~~~~

Azan panted softly as he stood in a back of the temple. He was pretending to train but he was really working the air to his advantage. He just wanted to get out for a little bit. His pet tigerbear, Avalon, was laying near him and yawned. Azan spun and flung himself towards Avalon then they took off outside the temple and into the woods.

Pulling from the pack on Avalon's back, he put on a cloak and smiled as he tied it off and covered himself. He knew his guards would be pissed but he was sick of being locked away. He wanted the freedom to do what the Avatar was meant to do and not have to hide from people because they were afraid of his power. Locking him up just made people more afraid of his power.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Chibi_Seme2011

((I'm on my phone so I can't upload a picture of him yet.Sorry))

Name: Saraf (no one knows his real name)

Eyes: Green

Hair: Sky Blue (dyed his hair once he was abandon)

Personality: sarcastic, cold, untrusting to others, quick tempered

Bio: At the age of six, his parents abandon him once he started to show signs of being a bender. He was found and raised by one of the few remaining dragons that his parents had hoped would eat him for tresspassing on their lands. Once he found out the truth of why his parents, never came back for him, he changed his name to Saraf. Because of his parents betrayal, Saraf began to hate all non benders but as time pass his hatred spread towards all living things including benders. The only two people that Saraf still shows any kindness towards him is his younger twin and his best friend who tried to protect Saraf from Saraf's own parents.

~~~~~~~~~

Saraf growled as he walked through the city streets. He hated how everyone looked at him as if he was some type of disease. In a way

, he knew he was. In this time and age not many people could do what he could and becuae of that majority ofr people either feared him or hated him.He didn't care that they feared him. He was glad that they did this way he wouldn't have to deal with their stupidity. He was also use to people hating him. Hell his own parents hated him and tried to dispose him. But for once, it wasn't the sudden thought of his parents that had him on the verge of distuction.

No he was just fired from his 8th job because one of his bastard coworkers didn't know how to keep his mouth shut and ended up pissing Saraf off. Which in turn, caused Saraf to loose control off his powers and destroy part the building he worked in. His boss fired him on the spot once he saw that Saraf was a bender. Seeing that there was no way around being fired he descided to do what he was holding back for the past 4 months. He beat the living crap out of his co worker aka his boss' son sending the poor boy to the hospital. Now he was jobless and knew once word got out that he was a bender his chances of finding another was slim to none.

Saraf decided that it would be best to go somewhere less populated where he could releave some tension. So he changed directions and headed towards the nearby forest. Once there he was met by Lucifer, the son of the dragon who took him in. Seeing that his human brother wasn't in the best of moods (not like the boy ever was), Lucifer changed into his smaller form and claimed shot gun on the young bender's head as they traveled deeper into the forest. Lucifer could sense that this was going to be a long training session which would probably destroy half the forest. He just hoped the boy wouldn't aim for any of Lucifer's favorite barry bushes or fruit trees . A dragon could only wish.

((That's alright ^-^))

Azan started to slow when he noticed that he lost them. Avalon jumped through the bushes and right next to the dragon and the man and looked up in shock. A dragon? A real dragon?!

Avalon stopped and lowered it's head determined to protect Azan if this went bad. Azan looked over at him and removed the hood his ponytail and bangs flowing in the wind. He smiled softly over at him, "hello there. I'm Azan." Nothing about him had been exposed to the public. They didn't want anyone to know who he really was.

His soft blue eyes looked at the dragon on his head. His eyes held nothing negative and his air was rather positive but also held a strong sense to it.

Saraf took a step back getting into a fighting stance as the large creature landed in front of him. He looked at the creature warily not noticing the figure on the animal's back. He hadn't seen such a beautiful creature since he had left the Land of the Dragons and returned to the city. The tigerbear pack that he was use to never came this close to a human settlement before and he wondered why this one would risk the chance of being hunted?

'He's protecting something' Lucifer said through their link as he observed the other creature's stance. Saraf nodded in agreement and wondered what could it be protecting until he heard a voice addressing him. Saraf looked towards the voice and saw a boy that he assumed was younger than him. He seemed pretty harmless but Saraf knew that the boy had to be running from something. No one wore a hooded cloak around these parts unless they were a run away or a convicted felon on the loose. Saraf quickly scratched out the latter seeing that the boy looked like the can't -we-all-get-along type which made him snort in disgust at that thought.

'If he is a runaway what could he be running from?' Saraf asked Lucifer inspecting the teen in front of them with a critical eye as he straighten his posture and put his left hand in his pocket if the boy tried anything he could always summon his powers with his dominant hand .

'Didn't know you would care so much," Lucifer chuckled as the boy growled at him in diffidence. 'Anyway, I like this boy he doesn't seem afraid of me at all which is quite interesting. Though he doesn't seem like much physically but he holds a sense of power around him. Maybe he's a bender just looking for a place to hold up at for a while or someone trying to escape his past, either way we won't know just standing here gawking at each other.'

"Of course he won't be afraid of you, you pint size lizard. You're the size of a new born kitten." Saraf mumbled under his breath knowing that the dragon would hear him easily. He looked the teen up and down one more time before narrowing his eyes into slits. Lucifer was right the boy did have some hidden power swirling around him better to be cautious around the other until they knew what he wanted. "Saraf. What do you want? No one ever comes this deep in the forest." Saraf deep voice stated as he stared at the boy with a hint of irritation.

Azan cocked his head a little as he watched the others. This boy seemed strange but he wasn't about to turn him away. Jumping up he thrust his hands down using the air to float himself down, "Well I've just escaped and plan on having some fun."

He smiled brightly over at him as he placed his hands on his waist. There were several airbenders now so he wasn't afraid of using his powers in front of someone but he would try hard not to use the other ones he knew even though he was still missing one.

"You know there's a temple near here, try to stay clear I wouldn't want you to get in trouble," Azan smiled and was gently poked by Avalon and he pet his head. "This is Avalon. He's my best friend." He smiled softly and very innocently. This man hadn't experienced much in life obviously. Too trusting and too kind to people he just met. He was so excited to meet someone outside of the walls for the first time that he couldn't hold back from his excitement.

'Told you he was a bender.' Lucifer commented hotly.

'Luc, do me a favor. Shut. Up.' Saraf snapped back to the reptile. Saraf watched the other bender as anger began to take over him. "Great another fucking air bender just what I needed," Saraf glared at the other bender. Out of all the benders, air benders were always the ones that gave Saraf a hard time once they found out about him. They were the main ones that made his life a living hell. Though he would never admit it, he envied them greatly. They were the only benders that weren't seen as outcast or hated in the city, in fact some even called them saviors when ever some of them would try to jump him in broad daylight. Saraf balled his fists by his side as he began to remember some of those more painful times, he just wish he could forget.

'I know how you feel about the other benders, especially air ones but this boy isn't like the rest. I know with your past experience with them its hard to but just try to be civil. Trust me on this, he's a good kid' Lucifer pleaded as he tried to sooth his young charge. 'And if I'm wrong we can always roast him.'

Gritted his teeth but finally gave in. 'Fine, we'll play it your way but its your scales I'm coming after if anything happens.' Saraf opened his emerald green eyes and for a split second a they flashed a flaming orange-red before turning back to normal. He cast his gaze towards the other boy then towards the boy's companion. He had a feeling that the boy was hiding something but at the moment he could care less. "Fun? I'm pretty sure that they will welcome you with open arms." he spat with distaste still not liking the fact of what the other was. "As for those idiots at the temple, they know that they aren't welcome within a three mile radius of this forest." Saraf pulled the dragon off his head to hold him closly within his arms. He glared at the dragon daring him to speak then return his gaze to the human boy in front of him. Saraf never liked people seeing Lucifer, especially when humans decided that dragons would make better sport and jewelry than their normal game. "This sorry excuse of a reptile is my older brother, Lucifer." Lucifer pouted at the insult but knew that Saraf was protective of him so didn't comment at least not iuntil they were alone again. He was going to show his brother what a 'sorry excuse' he really was.

Azan beamed with happiness and pushed himself over with his airbending stopping about a foot in front of him, "REALLY?! That's so awesome! Nice to meet you Lucifer!" He smiled at the small dragon.

The brunette leaned down a little looking at Lucifer, "do you have a larger form? I'd love to see you in all your glory. I hate the people who could bring themselves to harm such lovely creatures." He smiled softly at Lucifer then stood bringing a hand behind his back to grab his other arm.

The gentle breeze blew through his hair. He'd never seen a dragon before and didn't know if they were really blood brothers but he didn't question it. It would be amazing to be half dragon. Azan seemed like a child right now but in training he was a fierce fighter, it was almost like a switch in his mind. He knew when he needed to be serious but he didn't feel threatened by this man so he had no defenses up.

Saraf toolk a half step back not use of having another human so close to him.

'Aww I think he's cute. Come on Saraf let's do it' Lucifer happily chimed. He loved showing off and being able to truly stretch his wings after all dragons were known to be vain animals. 'Look how excited he is. Let's feed his curiosity after all it isn't everyday that a human gets to see a dragon of my caliber.'

'I think he's an idiot and I think you're an idiot for suggesting it.' Saraf growled lightly. He knew that no matter what he did Lucifer would find a way to transform. He sighed knowing that he lost. 'Fine but I have a feeling that I'm going to regret it. Just remember we're not doing this to make that brat our friend'

Lucifer nodded happily. Saraf closed his eyes and willed his power to him. Suddenly, his eyes snapped open a firey rage roaring within them before he and Lucifer was engulfed into an ocean of flames. Saraf enjoyed the heat from the flames sounding him and licking at his fresh. The flames always calmed him no matter what. Then there was a burst of energy and everything was over as soon as it began. Saraf was now standing on a full sized Lucifer that was now the size of a four story house with the wing span of two football fields. Lucifer stood in all of his majestic glory with his head held high taking pride of his heritage. His crystal like scales making him standout even more against the dark trees and plants of the forest that surrounded them. Saraf too was showing a hint of pride of his older brother. He might of been human but he was raised by dragons, trained by dragons, and taught by dragons and in his mind that made him a dragon at least mentally.

"So, Brat is this what you wanted?" Saraf called down from his perch on top of Lucifer's head to the boy below them with a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms.

ice%20dragon.jpg

Azan stared up at him the his face beamed, "AMAZING!!! You're so cool!!!" Turning in a circle he threw himself up to eye level with the dragon. His feet gently touched down onto Lucifer's nose. He kept wind under his feet so he wouldn't feel heavy to him in case he didn't like it. "You're so amazing! To think your brother is one of the coolest creatures I've ever seen!" He smiled brightly at him.

Kneeling down on his knees he reached a hand down gently petting the scales on his nose, "wow... Now my life is complete." He smiled a big toothy grin at Saraf, "this is more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you!" His cloak floated around him as he floated on Lucifer's nose.

"Maybe I could go for a ride sometime. Flying must be truly amazing and not in a plane, but it's not like I've been in one of those either," he smiled and blushed a little.

Lucifer chuckled lightly while a small smile touched the corners of Saraf's lips as he watched the other's enthusiasm . The other teen might of had an annoying personality, well only annoying because he wasn't use to it , but the kid was genuine. Saraf could at least give the boy that. He saw how the boy made sure that he didn't do anything to hurt Lucifer even though it was more likely that Lucifer could do more damage to the boy than anything.

'Can we keep him?" Lucifer asked off handed.

Saraf frowned at that comment 'No we can't keep him he's not a pet'

'Then let's at least take him home with us. You heard him earlier he just escaped from who knows where and probably needs a place to live and we can take him flying. Kill two birds with on stone like these humans like to say,' Lucifer poked further knowing that his little brother wouldn't say no, if it meant the innocent boy's safety. He could tell that the younger teen was have a small effect on his brother and knew that if he could push the two together it would do them all some good.

Saraf blushed lightly as he saw the honesty and true happiness in the others eyes as he watched him pet Lucifer. 'Do you think that he's me second chance? The second chance for me to do for him that I could have never have done for my own little brother?' He didn't wait for Lucifer to answer. He held hes hand out while putting the other one in his pocket and spoke to the other teen, "how about making that sometime now? We can take you back to the apartment this way we can find something else for you to wear you'll stand out too much in that and be easy target for whoever is still chasing you?"

"He's right you then we can take you through the city and get you something to eat," Lucifer's deep voice bellowed through out the forest making some of the birds take flight. "And if you don't have a place to stay you can stay with us for awhile until we find other arrangements for you."

Azan looked up at him blinking a couple of times then smiled brightly at him taking his hand and tucked his legs up as he flew towards this person. His brown bangs caressed his cheeks as he floated down to stand on his feet, "thank-"

His eyes went wide as he heard Lucifer talk in that deep voice. Blinking a couple times he looked down then chuckled, "wow, I could feel your voice vibrate through my feet. Sure I would love to join you two. I can treat for dinner."

Avalon had stepped a bit closer and whimpered looking up at him.

"Oh! Avalon! C-Could you carry him for me Lucifer? I don't want to leave him behind. Don't worry Avalon, it'll be fine," Azan smiled down at Avalon.

He turned back to Saraf whose hand he still had a hold of. His own hand had a rough texture to it. Obviously he wasn't that whimpy even though he had a child like nature to him. The brunette was about 5'6 weighing around 140 pounds. They kept him on a pretty maintained diet and work out plan so his body was built but small. He didn't follow the temples rules about meat though, he loved the stuff.

"Don't mention it besides its only until you shack off those pest. I doubt you know anyone and Lucifer would skin me if Ilet you sleep on the streets." Saraf brought the close to him as he carefully walked them down Lucifer's neckso the could sit comfortably on the dragon's back. A small electic shock went through him as he felt the warmth from Azan's body. The only form of contact he had was when he was with Lucifer or the once of month visits when he went to visit his brother but sometimes not even then.

"There is no need for you to buy dinner. You are our guest and we will treat you as such,"Lucifer smiled at the young human's antics. This boy was just what Saraf needed he was sure of it. Azan was so full of licfe and appreciated everything. He could see that. He just hoped Saraf did as well. Lucifer growled non threatening, "damn right but I would do more to you than just skin you if you left this child to sleep outside like some diseased rat." Lucifer looked down at the smaller animal before taking it in his enlarged claws gently but firm enough to make sure the creature wouldn't plummet to its death.

'His hands are pretty rough. I wonder what they made him do there?' Saraf gave the boy a quick one over ignoring the dragon's semi-empty threat. Up close he could tell that Azan was actully a lot shorter than he thought. He himself was barely pushing over 6 ft and thanks to the muscles he received from the dragons rigorist traing he was weighing a effty 179 pounds, even though he probably didn't look that heavy. Though he had to admit, that azan had a good physique as if he trained enough to keep in shape but not over do it. It suited the younger bender in Saraf's mind.

Saraf let go of Azan's hand and stepped back a little so he could sit down comfortably with his legs on either side of Lucifer's large torso. " I advise for you to hold on tight to me its going to be a bumpy ride." Saraf leaned over and petted the side of Lucifer's neck. "Take us home Luc."

Azan looked over the side watching Lucifer pick up Avalon, "it's alright Avalon! We won't fly for long." He tried reassuring the freaked out animal who trembled knowing he wasn't going to like this but he did as his pet wished.

The brunette smiled at Saraf and turned the wind catching him and floated down behind him tucking his warm body against his. His arms slipped around the others waist and pressed his chest against his back in anticipation of the take off. He knew this was going to be intense and he could wait for it to happen, "Ready when you are."

His chin gently pressed against Saraf's shoulder blade as he looked up at the other man from behind. He was so happy to make a new friend and be able to escape and see the world for the first time.

Saraf stiffened at the sudden embrace but quickly relaxed. He normally didn't like being touched but when Azan did it he didn't mind so much. He actually kind of liked feeling the warmth of the other boy's body. Saraf allowed the a small smile touch his lips as he nodded to Lucifer, giving his brother the go ahead. He placed a hand on top of the one's around his waist, squeezing it gently to reassure the other male.

Lucifer nodded spreading his wings to their full length and with one heavy beat of his wings they were lifted into the air. They rose higher and higher until they were miles above the tree line of the forest. 'How about we show him what it really means to fly? something Azan will never forget.' Lucifer smirk as he looked at his younger brother from the corner of his eye as he began to rise even further.

Catching what Lucifer was thinking, Saraf formed a smirk of his own. "I advise you to hang on tight and keep breathing." He yelled over his shoulder above the roaring wind that surrounded them. He didn't wait to give an explanation as he gave Lucifer the go ahead. 'Show him what us dragons are capable of.'

Lucifer stopped suddenly then began to let himself free fall. Before they reached the ground, he twisted his body becoming parallel to the ground just to rise up again to do a few loops and spins. The grace and elegance that Lucifer used was like an intimate majestic dance with a lover that only Lucifer could accomplish the steps to. Saraf tighten the pressure of his thighs around the dragon's torso instinctively. They had done it so many times that this was like second nature to him. Saraf allowed himself to fully relax and enjoy the ride. He was happy that he was sharing this moment with Azan. He didn't know why but he was. This was the first time someone wasn't afraid of them that excepted him, though he knew that it was only a matter of time till Azan thought of him as a monster but he wanted to cherish this moment so he could remember what it felt like to be a child again. Saraf raised his arms high and began to laugh cheerfully as the wind rain pass them tossing around his hair. Lucifer couldn't help but smile as he heard his brother's laughter. It had been too long since the boy was allowed to act his age being force to grow up so young.

45 minutes later found the trio landing in front of a beautiful two story Victorian House with many acres.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
The house was near the outskirts of the city for enough where Lucifer could transformer in broad daylight without anyone noticing him. Lucifer release the animal in his claws before kneeling down low enough to allow the two teens off his back. "It's not much but you are welcome to call this place home while you are here?" Lucifer smiled as he turned his neck to look at Azan with gentle eyes. Saraf turned his head to look down at the boy holding him from behind.

Azan gasped as they went up and held on tightly to Saraf. He never felt so excited before. The whole experience was amazing to him. When they were high in the air he reached a hand out to touch at a small cloud that floated by then held on tightly as they free fell. Being an air bender he wasn't afraid of falling but being on an animal like this and flipping did give him butterflies.

He laughed and yelled out in excitement as they flew around. It was then he realized how far away he was from the temple. He looked back over his shoulder and frowned. They would be so mad... but he had to do this.

Turning his attention forward again he continued to enjoy himself. Once they reached the house he marveled at it's beauty, "wow... I love these styles of houses." Avalon stumbled away looking sick and laid down on the ground groaning softly.

Azan slipped his hands from around his waist and smiled softly up at him, "thank you so much." Floating down he landed gently on the ground and knelt by Avalon's head, "I'm sorry Avalon... are you alright?" The tigerbear grumbled and nuzzled at Azan. Azan hugged the large animals head to him.

Saraf jumped from Lucifer's back landing easily on his feet. They both watched the two in front of him. Saraf new that there was something that was bothering the other bender earlier but it wasn't his place to pry at least not yet anyway but knowing Lucifer. Saraf was sure that the dragon would have the Azan spilling his whole life story sooner or later. Saraf tucked his hands into his pockets before walking towards the house and called over his shoulder. "Come on Brat. We need to find you something to wear so we can go get something to eat."" He didn't want to but he knew that if he was in the other's position he wouldn't want to be separate from the only person he knew. Stopping on the bottom of the steps, Saraf turned around and looked the pair over before relenting,"Avalon can come inside as well but the first signs of him chewing on the furniture.He's sleeping outside, got it?"

Not wait for an answer, Saraf locked gazes with his brother, "so are you just going to stand there like a lawn ornament or are you going to come inside and get ready as well?" If the wrong person found out about what Lucifer was about to do, many of the dragons would be in mortal danger including many humans but Saraf felt that he could trust Azan with Lucifer's secret and was willing to risk it.

Lucifer huffed as he moved closer to the porch of the house stopping a few feet away, "as the elements as my witness I shall teach you how to respect your elders. You dare refer to me as a worthless ornament. No worries I know where you sleep at night." He sat on his hine legs and crossed his legs across his chess with a slight irritation. For a few seconds, nothing seemed to happen until Lucifer's eyes began to glow an icy blue color. Snow and ice began to develop around the large creature before he was swallowed by a light of energy. As the light began to fade the dragon no longer stood there but a handsome male around the age of 24 and about 6'3 barely two inches taller than Saraf. Though he was tall, the male didn't have the muscles that Saraf did. Instead, he was quite slim with an unearthly beauty about him. His long silky light blue hair reached slightly pass his waist. His eyes were a sharp turquoise with slits for pupils. His hands held sharp finger nails that could be mistaken for claws. On his left hip was a tattoo of a small blue dragon.

But it wasn't his brother's beauty that caught Saraf's attention making him blush, no it was the fact that the now human Lucifer was standing in front of their house as naked as the day he was born. What made it even worst was that the other didn't seem to care about his nudity in the slightest. "Lucifer go in the damn house and put on some damn clothes no one wants to see you like that." It wasn't that Saraf hadn't seen his brother naked he did almost everyday actually but that wasn't the point. the point was that Lucifer could easily transform to his human form with clothes if he just transform from his human form with clothes. Instead the damned creature, loved flaunting around the house with absolutely nothing on. He knew bringing Azan back with them was a bad idea. Now, the poor boy will be scared for the left of his life.

Lucifer huffed and put his hands on his hips defiantly, "I hate wearing human clothing. It irritates my skin and makes me feel confined. Plus we're all males and have the same thing so I see no reason to be embarrassed of my body." Saraf just glared at the older 'human'.

Azan smiled bright and followed after him then was followed by Avalon, "he's trained." He chuckled as he walked after him. It was then he paused seeing the dragon turn into a person. Uncaring that he was nude he looked at him, "wow!!! You're always full of surprises!"

The brunette walked over to him taking Lucifer's hand in his and smiled up at him, "you're truly amazing! I never knew dragon can do this, well not like I've ever met a dragon but still." He smiled and turned to look at Saraf.

"Are we all eating together?" he wanted to get to know them more. Turning from Lucifer he slipped his cloak off revealing strange clothing. They were a dark yellowish color and his hands had the tattoo marking on them of an airbender. As his hair blew in the wind there was the arrow on his forehead under his bangs. He wanted to keep the tattoo tradition alive even if most didn't do it anymore.

"That's good one less thing I have to worry about destroying the house." Lucifer smiled as he looked over at the boy. He laughed whole heartily at Azan, "of course we are we are dragons after all and we get bored so easily we have to have a few tricks up our sleeves to keep us entertained." he winked at the air bender.

Saraf didn't know why but he didn't like the fact that Azan was so close to Lucifer or the praises he was giving him. He shook gently as he balled his fists by his side. He couldn't be jealous, could he? Why would he be? Lucifer flirted with a lot of people when they went to town together and he never felt this was then so why now? 'Maybe because it isn't other people, it's Azan.' He wasn't sure what but he was attached to the other teen and a part of him didn't want to share him.

Lucifer smirked before looking over at his brother, "see told you he wouldn't care." Saraf just rolled his eyes not really feel like fighting at the moment. Lucifer tilted his head slightly before he felt someone grab his hand. He was taken back for a second but smiled sweetly at the boy holding his hand, "Majority of humans don't know about this. You see it's an old dragon secret that allows us to blend in with humans without having to worry about them fearing us or thing that we were trying to invade them. Now, we just use these forms to make it harder for humans to hunt us down." There was a small hint of sadness in Lucifer's eyes as he remembered the many dragons that were killed by human hands. He quickly covered it up as he heard Saraf's voice.

"Yeah we're eating together if we didn't I would have to worry about coming home to a prancing naked dragon," Saraf growled as he leant against on of the railings on the porch. He watched curiously as Azan removed his cloak. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed Azan's clothes. 'Well we now know that his sense of fashion is as outdated as us benders are. Who ever sold him those clothes should get shot and burned alive.' Saraf's eyes slowly moved from Azan's clothes to the blue tattoos that were on the boys slightly tanned skin. 'I've seen those marking before'

Once he was freed from Azan, Lucifer walked around the teen to stand to the side and beside his brother with his back towards Azan. He had caught a good glimpse of the air bender's clothing as he was walking by him. 'Yes, that is so true. We'll go shopping while we're out to get him something a little more . . . up to date. It was probably just a uniform that he was force to wear.' Lucifer smiled slightly with a hint with nervous laughter. 'What markings?' Lucifer turned around and his eyes widen as his gaze fell upon the blue tattoos. Lucifer couldn't believe it. Only one bender had those markings but he knew that he wasn't mistaken. He knew those marking anywhere. Now, he knew why Saraf was so protective of Azan. Their innocent, slightly naive little Azan was none other than

'The Avatar' was the only thought that went through Lucifer's mind as he stared knowingly at the young teen before him.

((Totally read that last part and did an evil muahahaha laugh to it lol))

Azan frowned as Lucifer talked about his kind, "I'll help change that someday. I promise." His blue eyes looked up at the other with a determined look.

The brunette looked up at then as he folded up the cloak and walked over to them, "alright, I'll change fast, I'm starving." He smiled up at them then noticed Lucifer's face he looked down at the arrows on his hands and covered it with his other hand which of course had the same tattoo but still.

Azan looked back up at Lucifer and shook his head ever so slightly as if asking him not to say anything. He didn't want to scare away his new friends by showing them who he was already... He just wanted to pretend to be normal and have some fun with them. His eyes held a seriousness to them for a moment then he looked over at Saraf.

"Just lead the way!" he smiled brightly and grabbed onto Saraf's arm with one hand and lead him into the house.

(( lol yes. For some reason, Just wanted a quick 'oh noooes the Avatar' moment

"It's fine. We dragons have learned to accept our fates. All we can do is make it harder for the humans to destroy our kind. " Lucifer smiled at the young man with a hint of fondness at the boy's determination. Then he froze when he saw the boy's feeble attempts to hide the markings. 'So he knows what those markings and the true meaningbehind them'.

Saraf nodded. He could only wonder what those people were feeding the boy if they thought that it was alright to let Azan walk around in public in that outfit. He himself has had the taste for asian cuisine for the longest. He wondered if he could make Lucifer by them a beef pot before taking them to that new cuisine place that opened up a few weeks ago then they could go get Azan some more suitable clothes. Saraf was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the silent conversation happening between the other two.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes. He hated keeping things from Saraf, especially things that could affect his brother and lucifer was pretty sure that having the Avatar so close to Saraf will affact him one way or another. Lucifer wondered if he could live with himself if he knew that he was the reason why Azan was sent back to that temple to rot for the remainder of his life? Lucifer knew the answer. He knew that he couldn't do such a thing to Azan. Lucifer had always had a soft spot for children like Azan and Saraf and he would do absolutely anything to keep them safe. The less he could do for the boy was give him a chance to be a normal teen for once. No matter how short or long that was. Lucifer gave a curt nod before looking Azan directly in the eye with a gaze that clearly stated, 'We will finish this later.'

Saraf didn't know what was wrong but he could tell that something was. Lucifer's kaura screamed irritation but before he could as, he felt Azan pull him towards the rest of the way to the house. With a snap of his finger, Saraf sent a wisp of flames into the door's lock forcing it to unlock itself. Saraf smiled slightly as he saw their hands still joined together. Saraf took them up towards the second landing before leading Azan into the second door on the right. "This will be your room while you're here. Lucifer's rooms are on the other hall. My room is right across the hall from yours. So, you can just go through my closet to pick out an outfit for you to wear until we can get you some more. Also, each room has its own bathroom so if you want to shower before we go you can. We aren't in a rush." Saraf gave Azan a small smile before heading towards the door. "If you need anything we'llbe downstairs or getting ready ourselves." With that said Saraf left to change clothes himself.

- - - Updated - - -

"It's fine. We dragons have learned to accept our fates. All we can do is make it harder for the humans to destroy our kind. " Lucifer smiled at the young man with a hint of fondness at the boy's determination. Then he froze when he saw the boy's feeble attempts to hide the markings. 'So he knows what those markings and the true meaningbehind them'.

Saraf nodded. He could only wonder what those people were feeding the boy if they thought that it was alright to let Azan walk around in public in that outfit. He himself has had the taste for asian cuisine for the longest. He wondered if he could make Lucifer by them a beef pot before taking them to that new cuisine place that opened up a few weeks ago then they could go get Azan some more suitable clothes. Saraf was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the silent conversation happening between the other two.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes. He hated keeping things from Saraf, especially things that could affect his brother and lucifer was pretty sure that having the Avatar so close to Saraf will affact him one way or another. Lucifer wondered if he could live with himself if he knew that he was the reason why Azan was sent back to that temple to rot for the remainder of his life? Lucifer knew the answer. He knew that he couldn't do such a thing to Azan. Lucifer had always had a soft spot for children like Azan and Saraf and he would do absolutely anything to keep them safe. The less he could do for the boy was give him a chance to be a normal teen for once. No matter how short or long that was. Lucifer gave a curt nod before looking Azan directly in the eye with a gaze that clearly stated, 'We will finish this later.'

Saraf didn't know what was wrong but he could tell that something was. Lucifer's kaura screamed irritation but before he could as, he felt Azan pull him towards the rest of the way to the house. With a snap of his finger, Saraf sent a wisp of flames into the door's lock forcing it to unlock itself. Saraf smiled slightly as he saw their hands still joined together. Saraf took them up towards the second landing before leading Azan into the second door on the right. "This will be your room while you're here. Lucifer's rooms are on the other hall. My room is right across the hall from yours. So, you can just go through my closet to pick out an outfit for you to wear until we can get you some more. Also, each room has its own bathroom so if you want to shower before we go you can. We aren't in a rush." Saraf gave Azan a small smile before heading towards the door. "If you need anything we'llbe downstairs or getting ready ourselves." With that said Saraf left to change clothes himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Azan's eyes lowered knowing this wasn't the end of that topic but he'd rather push it to later for now. Taking a deep breath and headed inside. Then was surprised by the other mans snap and boom fire, "oh wow you're a fire bender?"

Azan smiled and nodded his head, "thank you." When the other left he picked out a change of clothes. They were a bit big for him but it could pass off as something he could wear. Grabbing dark blue jeans he fit them on with a belt then grabbed a button up white shirt with an under shirt. He buttoned it up and smiled softly.

During his training they tried to keep traditions alive so he didn't wear clothes like this often. Looking in the mirror he sighed softly. Thankfully he showered right before he escaped. Yup he planned this out thinking he wouldn't have a hot shower for a while so he took advantage of what he had. He was sure they were freaking out about him right now.

The brunette headed downstairs looking around as he went, "this is a really nice house. Is it just you two here?"

Lucifer allowed the two boys to enter the house. He racked a clawed hand though his soft blue hair. He hoped that he wouldn't come to regret his decision later. Shaking his head, lucifer walked into the house. The dragon turned human really didn't want to do anything let alone get dress. Instead, he went into the living room and laid on the couch to rest for a few minutes before getting ready for dinner.

~~~~~~~

Once leaving the other teen to get dress, Saraf went to pick out his own clothers before jumping in the shower. When he got out,Saraf went to put on his outfit consisting of dark khaki cargo pants and a tight red shirt that fit him snuggly. Even though the resaurant was semi fancy, Saraf believe comfort over quality and anything slightly fancy made him feel suffocated. He patted his hair dry with a towel. Then went to the mirror and gave himself a once over. He probably didn't due fancy but he always made sure that he looked his best in everything no matter how casual it was.

~~~~~~~

Lucifer heard footsteps and could quickly tell by how they fell that they didn't belong to ho his brother but Lucifer didn't get up from his position until he heard the Avatar speak. "Yes it has always been Saraf and I leaving here. It has been that way for some time now." Lucifer sat up so he was kneeling on th couch with his hands on the edge of the furniture. His eyes were half hooded from just waking up from his short nap.

"I know that you mean no harm Azan but do know this Iwill do anything and everything to protect Sara. He had been though enough pain already, I . . . I don't want to see him hurt again." Lucifer looked up at the boy standing in front of him. He raised a hand showing Azan that he wasn done yet. "If you are true in you word and can promise me this very instant that you will not harm Saraf intentionally then Ishall offer you the very same protection and make sure than you are never taken to that prison they call a temple but know this. If you ever harm my Little Brother in anyway, Iwill have you regretting the day that you ever left those temple walls."

Lucifer gave Azan a firm look before getting up off the couch and walked to a second set of stairs that lead to his side of the house. Lucifer turned slightly to look back at Azan with a kind almost motherly expression, "i can tell by your actions that you are afraid of people fearing you so you hide your true self. Know that within these walls and on th property including the forest, no one shall ever fear.or hate you. When you are ready, show him that you are willing to trust him with your greatest secret. You might be surprised at what you get in turn." Lucifer smiled sweetly at the boy before walking up the steps to his rooms. Right before he got out of ear shot and vision, Lucifer truned his head and spoked over his shoulder, "Remember this. Saraf needs you just as much as you need him if not a little more, Azan." With thatLucifer left the young Avatar to his thoughts.

"I just would like him to treat me like a normal person before he finds out and everything changes," Azan looked down as his feet shifted on the floor. Everything always changed when people knew who he was. Lucifer was the first to not change the way he spoke to him which made him feel better but Saraf...

He didn't seem like he trusted people and probably for good reason. Benders had a hard time in the changing world with technology and normal people pushing them away. He wanted to unite the people but for fear of him getting hurt the temple kept him locked up his whole life.

The brunette floated to sit on the couch and pet Avalon's head as the tearbear rested it on his lap. He smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around his head and rested his own head on top of his companions, "when we go, stay safe here, okay?" Avalon purred deeply and nuzzled to him.

Saraf walked down the stairs just in time to see Lucifer as naked as ever at the top of the other staircase rounding the corner. Saraf tilted his head curiously. It was like Lucifer knew he was coming down and timed it just right so they wouldn't bump into each other, which was weird since Lucifer was clinging to Saraf every chance he got whenever he was human just to annoy the younger male. Saraf shook his head and walked into the living room. He stopped when he saw Azan sitting on the couch with his head in Avalon's fur. It almost looked like the younger boy was crying. He went over and knelled in front of Azan placing a hesitant hand on the other's head, "Brat, you ok? Don't tell me Lucifer traumatized you? If you're that uncomfortable with him walking around like that then you should had said something though I doubt I can keep in clothes around the house for more than 10 minutes. There's no reason to cry about it." Saraf didn't know who he was more irritated at: Azan for not telling that he was uncomfortable around them, Lucifer for making the boy uncomfortable, or himself for not knowing how to deal with this and make the other feel better.

~~~~~~~~

Lucifer loved his rooms. They were a true representation of royalty and elegance and he would have nothing less. Lucifer sighed as he walked across his room to his closet opening it. He took a second to look for his outfit. Finally deciding on a black silk shirt with black slacks. 'Now I feel kind of bad for threatening Azan but it couldn't be helped he needed to know the consequences if he hurt Saraf' Lucifer justified as he button up his shirt. He walked over to his dresser-mirror picking up one of his favorite necklaces that one of his many male human admires gave him. He winked at himself in the mirror then went back down stairs smiling. 'It would be nice to have Azan around. Then I wouldn't have to always deal with Saraf's mood swings and can finally have an actual conversation instead of the usual one-sided monologues.

Lucifer stopped at the bottom of the steps and looked at the two boy's rolling his eyes as he caught some of Saraf's accusations. "I didn't traumatize him. He's probably just hungry so stop jumping to conclusions and blaming me for something I didn't do." Saraf lifted his head to look at his brother a quick glare not removing his hand from Azan's brown locks.

Azan lifted his head up and looked at him, "no not at all." The brunette raised his head a little. "Lucifer isn't bothering me. I really don't mind. I'm used to the whole naked thing it doesn't really bother me." He smiled softly at him.

Azan looked up the steps at Lucifer and nodded his head, "don't worry... I'll tell you what's bothering me soon." Standing the brunette reached out putting a hand on Saraf's shoulder to reassure him, but he was mainly reassuring himself. "Alright Avalon, I'll be back." He waved and started to head towards the door.

"I am really hungry though," he chuckled and opened the door for them.