*Group Rp* Welcome To The Daemon Circus~

yin_yang_lover

Nnh, Mari's riiight. xD

Still thinking of some others, aaaand I'm still finding a picture. x__x Don't wait for it though. xD (But I'm sure it'll be starting soon...!)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• 「viviD

• iMarionette

• XiuLin

OTL. When I saw this picture, I ish struck by inspiration. *A*

Second Char~ Magician's Assistant. ♥

...Rejected? x3x

245c1mp.jpg

Name: 'Z'

Dislikes: n/a

Role: Magician's Assistant

Do you posses any special abilities?: Fortunetelling; he can see the future, however he only sees a few images, but he cannot see it clearly because statics appears, unless he is very focused (only needs energy). Psychic abilities, it drains him of energy depending on the psychic powers he used.

Strength's: Mentality

Weakness's: Easily loses a lot of energy

Personality: Silent and emotionless (robotic?), he does not talk—at all, but he does talk in telepathy, not much words but enough to reveal that he is straightforward; blunt and maybe curious. Always has a melancholic expression. He does not react to anything, more specifically, nothing at all. Doesn't do much, He is an enigma and rather much observes; an observer.

Background: He does not know where he came from, he does not know who he is, he does not know anything about himself, he only knows that he is 'Z' and that he always carries a Blue Rose and a Skull (the one he's holding). A mysterious person who wanders everywhere until he saw a static vision that in the near future, he will meet a person that is feared and is the same like him; who does not know their own past, however that person is confused while he is not. The vision was correct, he met that person the next day, offering Z a place to fit in. For some reason, Z accepted. He doesn't seem like he regrets nor is happy being in the Circus.

How long have you been in the circus for?: unknown, 200 years maybe?

• 7 months later...

OTL.

We should totally make a remake of this, ying.

I wanna use Yasuo and Z. 'Cuz I love them and their personalities. UGUUUH.

If only~

Random, random.