*Group Rp* Welcome To The Daemon Circus~

yin_yang_lover

Lol and yes we need more teens. And please do techno cause that would help like a lot! And if we don't get people to take the other circus positions then we can use them as side character's. =3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• 「viviD

• iMarionette

• XiuLin

Alright since nobody else is going to join then I'll make two more characters... Ugh! Four character's at the same time is going to be difficult but hey after I post the two then we can start. ^-^

Hmm... You may have a point... ^^ Okay we'll start soon! I just need to get everything sorted out first... Hmm wait we need one more teen and then we can start... Do you know anybody willing to par-take in this rp? Cause if you do then we'll be a-okay to go! =D

Okay so it's about teens stuck in a circus. The teen 2-4 are those ours who get captured? and the Tight rope walker one who is already there? Sorry trying to catch up lol just tell me who to be and I'll go from there

Well you got the jest of it and we need a teen and a magician's assistant yes the tight rope walker is already there so if you can be the teen and assistant then that would be awesome.

As long as you're active. c: I have a same situation like yours, it's understandable. :'D Just don't take very too long because this is group, others will be excited to reply next. xD

- - - Updated - - -

B-But Mariiii, it's so much fun if more people join. xD

WELL. In one condition, my second char gets to pair with your first char. >;3 Unless, ying took him awaaay. x'D

Your seme will be taken away by the character that I suddenly thought of. >8D

OTL, he suddenly came into my mind (so creepy omg! nothatwasjustrandom), I thought of him as a optimistic positively character, he is so much positive that it is can get quite creepy. o3o;

And he's quite clingy. DOHOHOHO.

ohmygoodnessihavesuchcreepyawesomecharactersomgkyaaaOTL!

Ugh! Okay everybody hold it! :cuteonion49: Look Well just see who gets who! It's going to depend on the order that I put you guys in okay! Look sorry if I'm coming off as rude and all but seriously! We always do it that way so everybody has somebody alright! And techno please make the character. Yes you can be a teen too yuchan I might not be on as much later... Next week because of work and thanksgiving. And Akira it's two people but if some two people want to take those spots then you can be the tight rope walker that is if you want to join still?

Okay so I'm slightly calmer now... Sorry for snapping guys.... rabbit0

^ lolwut? It's not like we're working out some evil plot to get so worked up.

I'm sure everything was said (written?) as a joke, all in good spirits, yeah? C:

'sides, isn't it only important to have an even number of characters?

Where's the excitement of a RP if couples are decided now?

Yeah your right... I'm just having an off day today.... <. okay so i made a decision by the end of night we will have rp up and running eh>