*Group Rp* Welcome To The Daemon Circus~

yin_yang_lover

Thanks; and I think I will! Also, we haven't written positions of our characters, so if it's not too much to ask, might I know who is seme/uke?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yin_yang_lover

• 「viviD

• iMarionette

• XiuLin

1zounnb.jpg

Name: Marcus Chase

Dislikes: heavy drinkers Role: Magician Personality: can ger along with anyone. Stubborn a bit exspecially when it comes to his tricks of the trade. Passionate in the bed room. Special powers: can disappear and trapper anywhere in the circus ring. Strengths: being the ring leaders special pet project. Weaknesses: holy magic Background: was found one night by the ring leader doing a street proformance. He once was a living being and had a soul. It wasn't until a accident caused him to lose his family and life. The grim reaper found him useful and hired him to farry souls to their rightful places. He works under an special agreement with the ring leader. He works his grim reaper job most of the year but has to be at the circus on important nights. Mostly during the red moon or very bust nights when there are a big crowd. He has only been working at the circus for 50 years. He is still known as the newbies or younger brother to his fellow circus acts. If it weren't for his fellow acts not having a soul they would have died horriblely just from being close with Marcus. As a grim reaper, he has bad luck when it comes to interacting with normal humans. He turns into a skeletion against his will to spook humans into death. He has killed many humans. His most remembering one was a four or five car accident. He has seen broken limbs hanging from there connective tissue. Pools of blood. And fantastic explosions.

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus has worked for the ring leader for the past 50 years.

Oh yeah sorry about well The Dancer-Yumi is a uke and the Ring leader-Dante is a seme and if you guys want to add what positions you want to your profiles then be my guess. =3

And XuiLin I accept your character~ ^-^

I'll play a teen character. Can I be one of the first ones to post after the ring leader? I am very eager to roleplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Just looking at my reference photo makes me wanna smoke. Proves how senitive I am too this stuff. I'm going to be in pain once I start reading the fire weilder's posts and when he usually takes his smoke breaks. Yin Yang Lover, are you interested in Marcus and the ring leader having a relationship? If not, who else is interested in my Marcus?

Alright! We have a teen! And yeah you can post after me. And actually I am interested in the ring leader and Marcus being together it kind of flows together nicely. ^-^ Oh you know what my first thought I had when I saw the picture of the ring leader? I thought that he was perfect! He look's the part too just like my dancer character. ^-^

I think mine would be a loner. :>

Unless he's uke (I don't know why but the thought of my oc is a masochist is stuck in my miiiiind) but he's not. He's a sadist seme. xD

I'm really eager to plaaaay~ I can see the ring leader and my char having a weeeiiird creepy horrific relationship. LOOOL. XD

Well my dancer character is up for grabs ^-^'... I am to but there is still 7 more slots to be filled and then we can start. Oh yeah... Not to bother you or anything but it's your turn to respond to our one on one.

Fuuu~ Advertismeeeentttt. xD

Yeah, I know. Still in school and my connection may get cut off. I'm surprised that I manage to connect after, 50 times. x__x I'll replyyyy! (along with other 3 rps xDDD)

Here's my second character, then P:

He (Piotr) is probably uke, while my first character (Drystan) is most likely seme.

fwyez.jpg

Name: Piotr Dzwon

Stage Name: Bell the Clown

Likes: hard candy (with the exception of sour patch kids), colourful sharpies, bells

Dislikes: face paint

Role: Clown

Abilities: Bell has an odd ability, i.e. he can force laughter out of people, even as it leaves a rather unpleasant sensation. He also likes to make fun of people, making them do what he wants by hypnosis – this is achieved through a special rhythm indicated with his bells, and broken again as they stop jingling

Strengths: Bell is actually rather weak, which is why he's so good at making people do things for him

Weaknesses: lack of physical strength

Personality: Piotr's a scrawny kid, but that doesn't keep him from getting into trouble. If anything, it adds to his misfortune. Maybe he's just doesn't know how to pick his fights. More likely, he's a masochist. Or just stupid. Take your pick.

Background: Piotr's got around with simple tricks; juggling in the streets, balancing plates or riding around on a unicycle, stealing peoples' hats. Occasionally he'd hypnotise them into doing embarrassing things so, even before joining the Daemon Circus, he became known as Bell. When the Circus finally found him (and it took some time, as Piotr wasn't very keen on joining) he was formally introduced on stage as Bell the Clown. At first Bell was forced to use face paint, presenting himself in the classical colours of an ordinary clown. However, as his features often seemed rather sour despite the make-up, Bell was given a smiling mask to wear during his performances.

To some accounts he hasn't been with the Circus long, but to Piotr even those years seem like long enough. Piotr had the heart tattoo beneath his left eye made when he turned 100.

Years spent with the Daemon Circus: 37

Character accepted ^-^ oh and can my dancer be in a relationship with your fire wielder character? That is if you want to I mean ^-^'. Okay so 6 spots are still open and once their filled it would be show time! =D

Hm I think building up to it sounds better =). Now I'm getting really excited to get this rp started. I'm so very tempted to take on a third character so that we can be closer to getting it started... <.>

May I join as another Fire wielder please? ; 7 ; I have a fire demon oc that would fit into this perfectly!

If I can't its okay c:

My rping isn't the best at the moment, but i hope to improve it!

Teen one

[/img]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
[/img]

name: akira hiroshi

Likes: having a good time with friends dislikes: n/a role: teen one

Strengths: can talk anyone into doing what he wants

weaknesses: falls in love quickly and usually gets used.

personality: out going, excited, joyish, casual, fun

background: just an average high school graduate. Hasn't found his calling yet. Still hangs out with friends that are still in highschool. Found a poster for the daemon circus. One Saturday night he invites his three other friends to join him in going to the circus. They agree. (The rest will be roleplayed)

Oooh~ A masochist, mari? xD or 'just stupid'? loool, he doesn't look scrawny to me. ;3 I just love the pic. *3*

Hmmm, I might take another spot, orz. Let's just see. ♥