The Great King of Avelon ((Yujiko x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

Taki looked over at him then smiled as if the night before didn't happen, "you can make up by helping me train." He thrust a mallet against the others chest but not enough to hurt him.He smiled and flipped his mallet around in his hand before turning to another knight and slammed it down on the shield the other had.

Of course he remembered the night before but he had appearances. Also he wasn't sure if Takehiko was happy with what happened and wondered if he would say something.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Yujiko

Takehiko drew his sword an prepared to give a challenge to the other.

In a small part of himself the knight was hoping that the prince didn't remember but at the same the other half was hoping... he did?

The knight almost would say he enjoyed it. But he couldn't, it wasn't normal for men to enjoy doing things with... men let alone the prince of his kingdom and his king's son.

An hour later Taki winked at Takehiko, "alright everyone break for today. It's almost time to change posts." Also he had things he needed to do after a bath. He picked up his weapons and started heading towards his room. The blond was allowed to run the knights since he was technically in charge of them. Also he was in charge of inside the kingdom and deciding some of those issues.

Takehiko sheathed his sword and followed the Prince in comfort that he had forgotten about the night before. He walked beside the other quietly in thought, trying to reason with himself that he reacted they way he did because of the alcohol.

As they walked his mind explored the thoughts he quickly batted away of his prince in his bath. After last night the night was having... lots of self security issues.

Taki looked at the other, "are you alright?" The blond raised a brow as he started removing his armor like he always did after practice. Compared to more knights and men he liked to be clean. Maybe it was his upbringing but he didn't like to be dirty.

Takehiko seemed bothered a bit by it. Maybe the kiss was getting to him...

"Huh? Oh- Yes, Sire. It's nothing." The knight brushed it off ans smiled. His face tinted as the younger removed his armor. The picture of the Prince's bath rushed back to the knights mind as hi cheeks tinted to a darker color.

The knight turn his body away covering his mouth with his hand, swallowing hard. What was he to do he began having feelings for a man?! Let alone his Prince?! The knight ran his fingers through his hair as he became puzzled. If he did come to the conclusion of liking his Prince... How would they do it? Let alone control themselves? Or even more important- how would the knight tell the prince his feelings?

Taki had stripped down, his bath was already ready for him. Turning around naked he looked over at the knight as he seemed to be mulling over something in his head. He smiled softly, "whats wrong are you alright?" He turned his attention to the bath and tested a toe out on the water before he stepped into it.

His flawless skin was out for all to see. He had a few small cuts on his body but it didn't stop his skin from looking silky smooth and his blond hair was a bit matted from sweating.

"Yeah- I'm fine, Sire." The knight glance the the Prince, His cheeks lit up as he darted his head away. His body began to heat up and his clothes and armor began to feel tight.

"I'll be outside, Sire." The knight started for the door. He knew staying in the room wasn't the best Idea right now. The man dropped his head into his hands. What was the knight to do?! Suddenly his body was reacting to a man. Not only was he a man but... His family. Takehiko just shook his head. He tried to push the thoughts away.

"You don't have to leave. Talk to me," Taki sunk into the tub and put his head under the water then came up to wash his hair. He ran his fingers through his hair and continued to wash his hair. The soft scents of flowers filled the air, his scent. The blond rinsed his hair off and sighed softly. He didn't know why the other was acting this way but maybe that was just how he was, they just met after all.

The slowly walked back into the room by Prince Taki's demand. His face was red and he was watching the ground. He looked nervous and dazed.

"Sire... Do you remember anything from last night...?" The knight chose to keep his eyes low, he didn't want to look the other in the eye. Takehiko couldn't even beginning to dissect his confused and wibble-wabbly feelings. He never really had to deal with romance and passion up until last night.

"Yes," Taki said in a normal way, as if he asked him if he wanted to walk later. Maybe he was being too harsh on his new knight. All he wanted was someone to get close with. He wanted to do adult things now and everyone was afraid to touch him. This man had proven his strength and showed Taki could feel safe around him.

Maybe this was going to be like the people before he tried to get close to. Now Takehiko was going to leave out of fear of his father. He stood and grabbed his towel to dry himself off and wrapped it around his waist.

"Y-you do?" The knight's head shot up as his hand covered his lips blushing deeply.

A soft sigh lingered in the air as his hand drooped back to his side. "It's been haunting my thoughts... I'm confused, Sire. What was it exactly... that you wanted from that...?"

The elder blush more, if it was even possible.

Taki looked over at him almost confused by his question, "I want to become an adult." He walked over to the taller man and stood there still wet and in a towel.

"You're strong and handsome. Plus easy to get into my chambers since you work besides me. It's the perfect set up. I want to learn about sexual things and you're the best one to teach me," Taki winked up at the silver haired man.

"So you're just using me...?" said the knight. He blushed and turned his head away feeling uncomfortable. He didn't feel used but, that's how the other made it sound at least.

The knight sighed," Never mind it, Sire." All this confusion of his was for nothing as it would seem. The pink eyes adopted a sad gleam as he starred at the floor.

Well, at least the other didn't like him... Or that what he tried to tell himself.

"Use?" Taki cocked his head. "You misunderstand." He stepped forward and gently grabbed his hand with his shaky one. "Because of who you are... it's okay... I mean... I feel safe with you..." He blushed and turned his head away.

"I don't want to sound like a woman..." Taki pouted as he looked away. He still didn't fully understand his feelings. This was all very new to him. He'd never felt this way about someone before. His heart was beating fast and stomach did a flip flop.

The knight looked at his hand that was being held by the Prince. He lifted it, intertwining his fingers with the younger's. Takehiko then turn the younger's hand towards him and kissed it softly, eyes closed delicately.

Pulling away the knight glanced up at the prince. "I'm... puzzled by you, Sire."

Leaning back against the wall the knight let go of the other's hand placing his a hand on the other's waist, and the other under his chin. Takehiko pulled the younger into himself, lips only centimeters apart. "I'm... Puzzled by you... Taki..."

Taki blushed more when his hand was kissed. He swallowed hard feeling his stomach flutter. Puzzled by me? He wondered what he meant then looked up at him as his hands came up resting against his chest.

He felt like his words had been taken away and his mind drew a blank for a moment as the other man pulled him close and leaned down to kiss him...

Taki's face turned incredibly red and he turned his head to the side. Last night he was the one leading but not their was way too embarrassing when they other ran the show, "T-Takehiko?" He trembled from how nervous he was. "Th-This is... I feel... nervous..."

Takehiko smiled lightly, turning the Princes face to his. "I am too..." The cheeks of the knight were as red as ever.

The knight pulled the other into him further, lips pressing together.

The older's hand glided to the back of the Prince's neck, gentle entangling into the younger's hair.

Taki was surprised but not unhappy with the situation. His eyes slide closed as he kissed back trying to repeat what he learned last night. His hands slide up and wrapped around the other neck pulling their bodies closer, causing his towel to fall further on his waist. He was still embarrassed but this was starting to feel good again.

The knight's hand that rested on the Prince's waist slid onto his back fingers pressing lightly into the Prince's skin. Takehiko pulled away for a moment to breathe. The knight leaned forwards again, licking the upper lip of the Prince before gently attacking the younger's lips again. His tongue shyly enter the Prince's mouth. Takehiko's breathes quickened.

Taki trembled against him wondering how far they would go... how far could he go? He panted softly when he could then moaned into the other mouth as their lips locked together again. He felt a tingling in his groin and pressed more against the others thigh. His member was starting to get hard. He'd never responded this way before.

The knight pulled away, flipping their position so that the Prince was against the wall. Takehiko pressed his body against the others even more, quiet moans resonating up as they kissed. The knight deepened the kiss more as a hand slipped from the younger's back and to his outer thigh, lifting the others leg slightly, wrapping it around himself.

Taki gasped as they flipped around pushing him against the wall then moaned again as they started kissing. The blond shivered and gripped at the others waist with his leg thinking for a moment that he might be too short. It was then he noticed the towel falling up further exposing his... He's never had an erection in front of someone let alone pressing against them.

"Mnn..." he trembled a little and held tighter pressing himself closer so Takehiko couldn't look down and see it.

The knight pulled away," Your towel... It fell..." The knight grabbed it and wrapped it around the Prince's waist. "I think... We should end it here... A little at a time... Sire..." The knight kissed the other again, kissing down the younger's neck completely ignoring his own comment. The knight knew they should stop but he almost couldn't.

Taki blushed horribly read as the other fixed his towel. He nodded his head then his lips were captured again. Then he shivered as the other kissed down his neck causing goosebumps to rise on his skin, "p-probably a g-good idea..." Then his mouth touched a sensitive spot and he gasped his body arching a little.