The Great King of Avelon ((Yujiko x Akiravadel))

akiravadel

The king stood by his thrown and smiled as the men knelt before him, "tonight you are all knights from this day forward." The king knighted each of them one in a row then they applauded. "You each have your own chambers and the dinning hall is filled with food and drinks. Please enjoy yourself."

The blond tried to walk by his father but he grabbed his shoulder, "wait a second you. What were you thinking?"

Taki winced and turned around to face him, "I wanted to prove to you I'm stronger than you think."

"That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen you do!" The king glared at his son.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Yujiko

Takehiko watched the dispute between the King and Prince. He had no right to interject so he didn't. He only awaited until he thought of something to say that wasn't out of his place. "Sire, your father is right. It was dangerous, I must admit you were very skilled with handling yourself. Making it to the Final match against me was no easy task. But, this does not mean that you should repeat these actions..."

Taki looked over at Takehiko, "well he never acknowledges me! It's like I'm nothing and I'll never measure up to his beliefs-"

The kings hand came down across Taki's cheek causing him to stumble to the side, "you need to wake up Taki and start listening to my rule. You need to learn from me and don't make these little mistakes anymore. Go to the dinning hall their waiting." He stormed out.

Taki stood there his head to the side. His cheek turned pink.

Takehiko walked over to the Prince and lightly checked his cheek with his hand. "You're father is always so worried about you... Why does he trust no one...?" The knight dropped his hand and smiled. "Well, we must be going Sire. Shall we...?" The knight showed a directional hand with a bow. "After all you have an appearance to make before your castle's new knights..."

The Knight stood back up straight," Before we go, Sire. Are... Are you okay...?"

Taki breathed slowly as his heart pounded in his chest, "I'm fine..." The blond moved forward and headed towards the dinning hall. "Its always like this." He turned to Takehiko.

"Just... forget you saw that," he walked into the dinning hall and sat next to the knights staying away from his father. He smiled and joked with the men as he grabbed his goblet.

Takehiko sighed, feeling bad for his Prince. The Knight made his way into the hall as well, taking his place by the Prince. He took small sips of his goblet. "Sire, please try not to drink as much as you did last night, we still have personal engagements." Stated the knight that was once again worrying over Prince Taki's drink habits.

The night carried on rather slowly for Takehiko, almost dreadfully slowly. The Knight sighed into his goblet, trying to decide whether or not to take another swig. He knew he was drinking to much, but, he was just so bored. Takehiko took another drink out of the cup as he cheeks began to tint pink. I shouldn't drink anymore for now...

Taki shook his head at Takehiko and continued to enjoy the party. At one point he grabbed a plate from down at the dessert table and came back sipping next to his new knight. He smiled and slide the strawberry dessert before him. "Enjoy."

He smiled and drank from his drink again then leaned in wrapping his arm around the others shoulders and leaned into his ear, "I asked Millie to make it for you." He smiled and leaned back raising his glass. "Please enjoy it and then we'll retire for the night. I've had enough and you seem bored."

The knight's eyes widened. Never before had he seen this dessert, yea' he did not hesitate to eat it. He ate the dessert piece by piece, enjoying every bite as if it was his last. He smiled once finished. "That was amazing..." The knight blushed still in awe of the wonderful flavors that had invaded his taste buds.

The night had continued and Takehiko was now a little below drunk. The young man stood. "Sire... I should take you to your chambers before I drink anymore..." The knights face was pink, almost cute.

Taki looked up at him and smiled softly at him, "yes please." The blond stood and held onto his arm. "Please help steady me as we walk." He wondered what his father would think if he did something crazy with a knight. At least he was nobility. He honestly never thought of women as attractive but men seemed to interest him more.

He walked with his knight down the halls to his chambers and smiled as he went. Why not take that leap with him. He'd kissed before but other were too afraid to touch him so he was still pure.

The knight helped balance the Prince as they walked to his chambers. Quick they arrive in the Prince's chambers, the knight led the younger to his bed. "Would you like to have me help you change, Sire? Or do you wish to just rest with your robes on?" The Knight sat on the side of the bed awaiting his Prince's orders. He was very good at being obedient, in fact he'd do anything he was ask to do, with in reason of course. But, how far did his reason go? The knight was beginning to sober up as he sat there in waiting.

Taki walked over to him to stand between his legs and wrapped his arms around his neck, "then will you teach me how to kiss?" The blond blushed as he moved his body closer and gently scratched his nails on the back of Takehiko's neck. This was the only person to even best him and he felt... like he needed to get some of his pride back.

Takehiko's eyes widened as he blushed, and Booooy was he in a predicament. "U-um- S-Sire... I Th-think Y-you've h-had a bit t-to much to d-drink... U-um-" The blushing knight's eyes darted away from the younger Prince's. Takehiko had no idea how to go about this situation. He didn't even know where he would begin to think of a way out of it.

the knight was puzzling- the nails on his neck bringing goose bumps.

"Takehiko," Taki said in that sensual voice of his. His voice was young but still manly. "Don't blame it on the alcohol. Just because I'm a bit tipsy doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. You're the only man whoseever bested me at anything." He leaned down and cupped the other mans cheek pulling his head to face his. "Teach me."

"B-but Sire-heh- this is absurd-eh- I'm sure there plenty of beautiful women downstairs who would love to teach you to kiss! I'll go fetch one for you-" Takehiko nervously tried to avoid the dangerous situation- he knew more than likely the Prince would win- after all- the Knight was nothing but a skilled servant. The knight tried to stand as had finished his sentence in a final attempt to avoid touching the Prince in a way other than as his knight.

Taki grabbed him by the from of the shirt and tumbled back onto the bed pulling Takehiko on top of him, "women are of no interest to me. They are weak. I like someone with strength." His hands held onto his shirt tightly.

"But because of who I am everyone's afraid of me," he frowned. "I'm not a fragile bird. I'm a man damn it!" He then pouted and turned his head to the side. "Well I want to be treated more like a man..."

"Sire... This reason is because you're a man..." The knight blushed, shaking his head against his better judgement," Sire... Turn your head towards me..." When the Prince had complied, the knight's lips met his ever so delicately. The kiss was soft and light, and for the most part quick. The now red faced knight pulled away," Well- It seem you know to kiss. I'm assuming that'll be all?" The knight spoke nervously. It wasn't bad enough that he just kissed the Prince- but, the way the Prince had flung the knight on top of him made it look like the knight was coming onto him.

Taki blushed and closed his eyes as the other kissed him. He licked his lips after the kiss and looked a little confused, "it's it supposed... to tingle like that?" He reached up touching his lips as a soft blush covered his cheeks. "But isn't there different kisses? Like with the tongue?" He looked up at the other with those purple eyes as he wondered.

Tingle? no...

The knight was puzzled once again, but there was no backing out now. A silent sigh rested on the knight's lips," Indeed there is, Sire..." the knight tilted his head once again- hesitating once or twice- and he pressed lips to the other's. After a few moments, his lips parted as his tongue shyly in between the Prince's lips and into his mouth. The knight's tongue lightly slid against the other's, a sheen of deep red making it's way to the knight's face.

Taki swallowed hard as the other leaned back down. There was the tingling again! His eyes slide closed then the others lips parted so he did the same. At first it felt a little odd then a shiver ran through his body and his heart sped up. His hands gripped the other shirt as his tongue tried to repeat what the others did.

This all felt so... erotic? Was that even the right word? The blond didn't care his mind was starting to shut down for once and he liked it. All of this... "Mnnn..." The small moan escaped his mouth as he leaned into the kiss a little more.

Instantly with the moan, Takehiko was lost. His ultimate weakness that made him obey every whim- moans- as silly as it may sound. His ultimate goal in life is to please whomever he is serving under, and a moan was the ultimate signal of pleasure and pleasing in a intimate sense.

The's blush darkened in hue as he pressed his body to the younger's ever so slightly, and deepened the kiss, still being gentle.

Then- he snapped back and pulled away from the kiss," Well..." He breathed heavily," Those are the only kisses I think someone would need- that'll be all I presume, Sire?" The knight hid his eyes from the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Instantly with the moan, Takehiko was lost. His ultimate weakness that made him obey every whim- moans- as silly as it may sound. His ultimate goal in life is to please whomever he is serving under, and a moan was the ultimate signal of pleasure and pleasing in a intimate sense.

The's blush darkened in hue as he pressed his body to the younger's ever so slightly, and deepened the kiss, still being gentle.

Then- he snapped back and pulled away from the kiss," Well..." He breathed heavily," Those are the only kisses I think someone would need- that'll be all I presume, Sire?" The knight hid his eyes from the other.

Taki moaned more into the others mouth more as he felt the pressure of the other body over his. The blinked as the silver haired man pulled back. The blond smiled at him and nodded his head, "yes thank you. If you can think of anything else I'm willing to learn." His hands rubbed down the others arms as he rested back on the bed his purple eyes shinning under the moonlight and candles. They looked lusty as they watched the man above him.

The knight lifted himself from off of the prince and stood, walking to the door. "Good night, sire."

The knight walked only a few feet before punching the concrete wall in anger. What is wrong with me! I actually enjoyed and condoned it! Whatever that was! I can't believe myself! the knight sighed. Wait a second... I responded by deepening the kiss...? Am I... G- No! That's absurd!

Taki sat up watching the other man go then laid back on the bed and closed his eyes. That was very pleasant. He sighed softly feeling very tired from the battle and all the drinking. It made him forget about the slight bruise on his cheek. Drifting off to sleep he slept peacefully.

The next morning he woke up as usual. The servant brought him breakfast and he ate then headed down to train with the knights. He smiled and dodged them and sent them either flying into the dirt or kicked them off their feet. Smiling he would help them up and begin again. The knights seemed to really look up to him even if he didn't notice.

Takehiko awoke late and rushed into the training room. "I'm sorry that I'm late, Sire!" The knight rushed to the prince's side. "Is there anything I could do to make up for my tardiness sire?" The knight was embarrassed from being late.

The events from the night before still lingered in the back of the knight's mind as well making him far more distracted than usual.