[Quiz] Yaoi! What Kind Of Yaoi Seme\Uke Are You? (with images)

Chupacabre

1185891061_eeeevillll.JPG

EVIL SEME

Cunning, sly, and just downright cruel and evil, you are the type of seme who wouldn't hesitate to do anything inhumane just to get the uke you want, being capable of high degrees of manipulation. Your type tends to be very smart. You can also be the possessive type, but there is also the possibility of being the sharing type, if it means new ways of torturing your uke. If you know what I mean ;) You're most definitely the all-around dominant seme type, doing all the jobs in bed and tend to love to see some blood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Nesnesa

• shinya's riddle

• Nyuchanxx

Woah, I've been discovered.

EVIL SEME

Cunning, sly, and just downright cruel and evil, you are the type of seme who wouldn't hesitate to do anything inhumane just to get the uke you want, being capable of high degrees of manipulation. Your type tends to be very smart. You can also be the possessive type, but there is also the possibility of being the sharing type, if it means new ways of torturing your uke. If you know what I mean ;) You're most definitely the all-around dominant seme type, doing all the jobs in bed and tend to love to see some blood.

TT~TT -sighs-

I give up on myself...

EXPERIENCED UKE

You're the kind of uke who is more experienced than your seme, taking things in control especially in bed. You tend to be the aggressive type, and the kind who knows what to do in every situation, whatever it may be. You can at times be manipulative, since being more experienced can at times give you an advantage, especially if your seme is an awkward and shy kind of person. An experienced uke can also be an evil character at times, depending on what kind of side you're on and your personality.

Haha, I knew it

Yeah, blood~~ *--*

"I'll love to cover you with red and white" (If you know what I mean)

EVIL SEME

• 1 month later...

1185817679_keKindseme.jpg

KIND SEME

You are a kind seme, the type where you are both caring and loyal to your uke, no matter what kind of a person he is. You can get protective when needed, but should your uke feel that he can't be with you for whatever reason, you can still let him go with understanding, if it means his happiness. You tend to be the ultimate dream seme as well, and have a gentlemanly trait that swoon both men and women. You are very gentle and compassionate, especially if your uke is the... Ehem, 'inexperienced' type.

It seems I am a

COLD UKE

You're the kind of uke who is cold and distant, refusing to have the presence of others and prefer being alone. You also tend to be pretty stubborn, and rather cynical of others Shutting away everyone who tries to get close to you, until you meet that one, certain persistent seme of course. Around that special seme, you can at times act out of character around him, something you curse your seme for, but something he finds special And cute ;)

This one fits me well.....

LOL. Something is wrong with this test....

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*

• 2 weeks later...

qx5v0x.jpg

EVIL SEME

O.o this can't be right. I tried to be nice, and still i got this. :confused:

1185890950_essiveseme.JPG

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*...........this is kinda unexpected..

• 1 month later...

It can't be?!!!!

onionn7

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*

My feelings about this are mixed.

1185817362_keColdseme.jpg

COLD SEME

You are the kind of seme who went through a tragic experience, hence shutting the world out and turning you cold-hearted. Quiet and calculative and not talking unless needed, you're a very difficult person to read, not to mention very intimidating... Until that certain special uke comes along, of course =) Although you are distant, you do have a soft side, something that takes a real special uke to be able to find, and when you do, certain sides of your personality surfaces... But most of them only exposed to that one special uke, such as a smile.

For some reason I always get uke in every quiz... -w-

ADORABLE UKE

You're the ultimate uke! It doesn't matter who you're with, you are most definitely an uke at every angle. Heck, even if your partner's a girl, you'd most definitely still be the uke! Adorable, innocent and naive (And most of the time, your type are virgins), you are the uke every seme dreams for (Read: Lusts for). Your cute traits tend to make you irresistible, that any kind of seme is perfect for you... And your type also tend to make any yaoi fangirl squeal, especially when you're being clueless and oblivious. Your type ranges from being the cute, shy type, to being the cheerful, spirited type.

A cold-hearted uke huh? interesting~ -chuckles darkly-

COLD UKE

You're the kind of uke who is cold and distant, refusing to have the presence of others and prefer being alone. You also tend to be pretty stubborn, and rather cynical of others Shutting away everyone who tries to get close to you, until you meet that one, certain persistent seme of course. Around that special seme, you can at times act out of character around him, something you curse your seme for, but something he finds special And cute ;)

(scratch head)

uh... ok? ._____."

It's kinda... answering why someone just love to force me taking the seme role -____-"

EXPERIENCED UKE

You're the kind of uke who is more experienced than your seme, taking things in control especially in bed. You tend to be the aggressive type, and the kind who knows what to do in every situation, whatever it may be. You can at times be manipulative, since being more experienced can at times give you an advantage, especially if your seme is an awkward and shy kind of person. An experienced uke can also be an evil character at times, depending on what kind of side you're on and your personality.

• 3 weeks later...

Your Result

waaaa i want to be a seme ...muri desuyone >.

1185815783_dorableuke.JPG

ADORABLE UKE

You're the ultimate uke! It doesn't matter who you're with, you are most definitely an uke at every angle. Heck, even if your partner's a girl, you'd most definitely still be the uke! Adorable, innocent and naive (And most of the time, your type are virgins), you are the uke every seme dreams for (Read: Lusts for). Your cute traits tend to make you irresistible, that any kind of seme is perfect for you... And your type also tend to make any yaoi fangirl squeal, especially when you're being clueless and oblivious. Your type ranges from being the cute, shy type, to being the cheerful, spirited type.

This is my result:

COLD UKE

1185817418_UkeColdUke.jpg

What I got (:

AGGRESSIVE SEME

1185817418_UkeColdUke.jpg

COLD UKE

Well, I guess it's true if I play an uke

I'm quite pleased with my result ^_^

1185817679_keKindseme.jpg

KIND SEME

You are a kind seme, the type where you are both caring and loyal to your uke, no matter what kind of a person he is. You can get protective when needed, but should your uke feel that he can't be with you for whatever reason, you can still let him go with understanding, if it means his happiness. You tend to be the ultimate dream seme as well, and have a gentlemanly trait that swoon both men and women. You are very gentle and compassionate, especially if your uke is the... Ehem, 'inexperienced' type.

UKE-ISH SEME

You are the kind of seme that tends to have uke-like traits, and most cases it is because you ARE an uke, but because your partner is an uke as well, your more seme-side surfaces. However this is not always the case; in some alternative ways, you can outstandingly be uke-ish only because of your personality, like being shy and awkward for example, or maybe even because you're shorter than your uke. But you have your own ways of confirming that you are the seme in your relationship... Which is, of course, can be proven in bed ;)

i'm actually fine with this result since i feel like it's... me in a way... this is pretty accurate o3o

My result

EVIL SEME

• 2 weeks later...

ADORABLE UKE

:cuteonion24:

AGGRESSIVE SEME

Tagged: yaoi, uke, seme

1318 other people got this result! That's 9%

VIEW ALL RESULTS

TAKE ANOTHER QUIZ!

Your Result

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. "Wink*

I love the result:leaf15:

here'e mine :

EVIL SEME

but i really wanna be the uke though.. tsk tsk rabbit9