[Quiz] Yaoi! What Kind Of Yaoi Seme\Uke Are You? (with images)

Chupacabre

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I didn't see this one up yet :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

my result:

1185817814_arcistseme.JPG

NARCISSTIC SEME/UKE

You are the flamboyant, flirtatious type of seme or uke who seems to like to dwell upon anywhere where there are mirrors. You can be both seme and/or uke, and usually this is determined on what kind of person your partner is. Your extravagant personality tends to intimidate your partner, but once he gets to know you, he can just shrug off your overdramatic moments with a sigh and a sweat-mark. You also tend to be a comic relief type of character, but one who is an enigma as well since there are things hiding behind that flamboyant personality of yours; which ranges from a mysterious past to an aggressive kink when in bed.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SammuelColdheart

• Nesnesa

• shinya's riddle

• Nyuchanxx

My Result:

1185815783_dorableuke.JPG

ADORABLE UKE

You're the ultimate uke! It doesn't matter who you're with, you are most definitely an uke at every angle. Heck, even if your partner's a girl, you'd most definitely still be the uke! Adorable, innocent and naive (And most of the time, your type are virgins), you are the uke every seme dreams for (Read: Lusts for). Your cute traits tend to make you irresistible, that any kind of seme is perfect for you... And your type also tend to make any yaoi fangirl squeal, especially when you're being clueless and oblivious. Your type ranges from being the cute, shy type, to being the cheerful, spirited type

Now this quiz I really loved it it did said exactly what I am and I am really happy that I did it:

COLD UKE

1185817418_UkeColdUke.jpg

You're the kind of uke who is cold and distant, refusing to have the presence of others and prefer being alone. You also tend to be pretty stubborn, and rather cynical of others Shutting away everyone who tries to get close to you, until you meet that one, certain persistent seme of course. Around that special seme, you can at times act out of character around him, something you curse your seme for, but something he finds special and cute.

ADORABLE UKE

You're the ultimate uke! It doesn't matter who you're with, you are most definitely an uke at every angle. Heck, even if your partner's a girl, you'd most definitely still be the uke! Adorable, innocent and naive (And most of the time, your type are virgins), you are the uke every seme dreams for (Read: Lusts for). Your cute traits tend to make you irresistible, that any kind of seme is perfect for you... And your type also tend to make any yaoi fangirl squeal, especially when you're being clueless and oblivious. Your type ranges from being the cute, shy type, to being the cheerful, spirited type.

- - - Updated - - -

ADORABLE UKE

You're the ultimate uke! It doesn't matter who you're with, you are most definitely an uke at every angle. Heck, even if your partner's a girl, you'd most definitely still be the uke! Adorable, innocent and naive (And most of the time, your type are virgins), you are the uke every seme dreams for (Read: Lusts for). Your cute traits tend to make you irresistible, that any kind of seme is perfect for you... And your type also tend to make any yaoi fangirl squeal, especially when you're being clueless and oblivious. Your type ranges from being the cute, shy type, to being the cheerful, spirited type.

• Like 1

i got :hamtaro-005 (23):

COLD UKE

You're the kind of uke who is cold and distant, refusing to have the presence of others and prefer being alone. You also tend to be pretty stubborn, and rather cynical of others Shutting away everyone who tries to get close to you, until you meet that one, certain persistent seme of course. Around that special seme, you can at times act out of character around him, something you curse your seme for, but something he finds special And cute ;)

well i'm quite happy with my result.. :)

1185817814_arcistseme.JPG

NARCISSTIC SEME/UKE

You are the flamboyant, flirtatious type of seme or uke who seems to like to dwell upon anywhere where there are mirrors. You can be both seme and/or uke, and usually this is determined on what kind of person your partner is. Your extravagant personality tends to intimidate your partner, but once he gets to know you, he can just shrug off your overdramatic moments with a sigh and a sweat-mark. You also tend to be a comic relief type of character, but one who is an enigma as well since there are things hiding behind that flamboyant personality of yours; which ranges from a mysterious past to an aggressive kink when in bed.

I got:

EVIL SEME

Cunning, sly, and just downright cruel and evil, you are the type of seme who wouldn't hesitate to do anything inhumane just to get the uke you want, being capable of high degrees of manipulation. Your type tends to be very smart. You can also be the possessive type, but there is also the possibility of being the sharing type, if it means new ways of torturing your uke. If you know what I mean ;) You're most definitely the all-around dominant seme type, doing all the jobs in bed and tend to love to see some blood.

i got:

1185891061_eeeevillll.JPG

EVIL SEME

Cunning, sly, and just downright cruel and evil, you are the type of seme who wouldn't hesitate to do anything inhumane just to get the uke you want, being capable of high degrees of manipulation. Your type tends to be very smart. You can also be the possessive type, but there is also the possibility of being the sharing type, if it means new ways of torturing your uke. If you know what I mean ;) You're most definitely the all-around dominant seme type, doing all the jobs in bed and tend to love to see some blood.

What can I say?..............rabbit14

EVIL SEME

I got this... Lol

1185815783_dorableuke.JPGADORABLE UKE

• Like 1

i got this...

1185817607_eUkeExpuke.jpg

EXPERIENCED UKE

You're the kind of uke who is more experienced than your seme, taking things in control especially in bed. You tend to be the aggressive type, and the kind who knows what to do in every situation, whatever it may be. You can at times be manipulative, since being more experienced can at times give you an advantage, especially if your seme is an awkward and shy kind of person. An experienced uke can also be an evil character at times, depending on what kind of side you're on and your personality.

• 1 month later...

EXPERIENCED UKE

You're the kind of uke who is more experienced than your seme, taking things in control especially in bed. You tend to be the aggressive type, and the kind who knows what to do in every situation, whatever it may be. You can at times be manipulative, since being more experienced can at times give you an advantage, especially if your seme is an awkward and shy kind of person. An experienced uke can also be an evil character at times, depending on what kind of side you're on and your personality.

ERMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

I got this,

EVIL SEME

I think I will get differently this time, but likely.... *shrugs*

ADORABLE UKE

Well yea, I guess that's me ^^

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*

Finally.. a seme -3-

AGGRESSIVE SEME

You are the flirtatious, bad-boy type of seme, one who ALWAYS gets what he wants, and that includes your uke. You can be pretty insensitive and tend to be the type that gets temperamental if that one special uke that you managed to fall in love with doesnt do things accordingly the way you want. Your type also tends to be playboys and pretty muchly rough... In more ways than one, if you know what I mean. *Wink*

Finally.. a seme -3-

heh I think that this type of seme is perfect for the cold type of uke, they are persistent and they intend to get everything they and cold uke search exactly for such type of semes :D

heh I think that this type of seme is perfect for the cold type of uke, they are persistent and they intend to get everything they and cold uke search exactly for such type of semes :D

True!!! & cold uke is like an interesting challenge for them, and I bet the reward will be worth it. though the one who'll do the chasing is the aggresive seme, aaaaaaa!!! this kind of story usually is the most interesting!!

of course it would be the aggressive seme, after all he is the seme right?! And Cold uke likes persistent seme... I can tell this my self because I am a full Cold Uke and I am proud with it, even though most of the semes don't like us... or try to keep distance... we are quite good reward if you manage to conquer us and own us :p:D

of course it would be the aggressive seme, after all he is the seme right?! And Cold uke likes persistent seme... I can tell this my self because I am a full Cold Uke and I am proud with it, even though most of the semes don't like us... or try to keep distance... we are quite good reward if you manage to conquer us and own us :p:D

cold uke usually have their own reason to act that way, and that is very interesting! especially seme's effort is usually quite hilarious and exciting. really? cold uke in rp or rl? most seme didn't like you perhaps because you're harder to get? I don't know, but somethings that easy to get is easy to go. :hamtaro-005 (6): Yep yep! The reward will be much of my statisfication^^ aaaaaaaaa!!!! I love this kind of pairing :hamtaro-005 (8):

Whoa~

EXPERIENCED UKE

My result:

EVIL SEME

Well that is interesting...

EVIL SEME

i like the result... it's what devil i am... but what with sharing... no way my uke no one can touch or they will die :cuteonion43:

Your Result

EVIL SEME

Wasn't expecting this one:hamtaro-005 (5): and i don't share what's mine...rabbit11