What kind of chocolate are you?

shirotsuki

i found this quizz and since i really love chocolate i thought it might be fun! :p

totally random though! xD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i got

Milk chocolate

Yummy! You are milk chocolate! You have a lot of friends in the dessert world, but if others get on the wrong side of you, you can be deadly. Usually those who get on the wrong side of you are fatally allergic to you! You should be proud that most people love you even if you do hate some certain people!

i don't think i hate anyone in particualr though.. O.o

still this is my fav chocolate! :p

milk chocolate *____*

• Like 4

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shirotsuki

• toby2663

• bloodyredfox

I got:

Dark chocolate

You are dark chocolate! You are not for the faint of heart, and only a few who absolutely LOVE anything chocolate will dare to try you! You are made of mostly cocoa! You should be proud to be the social outcast! This means you are independent and are very loyal to the few who are capable of loving you!

Ahahaha you know what's funny, i don't even like dark chocolate XD

• Like 1

haha what a funny quiz

I got:

Dark chocolate

You are dark chocolate! You are not for the faint of heart, and only a few who absolutely LOVE anything chocolate will dare to try you! You are made of mostly cocoa! You should be proud to be the social outcast! This means you are independent and are very loyal to the few who are capable of loving you!

• Like 1

ZOMG!!!! Tis is so my type of quiz!!!! *___*

Feeling hungry already xD

Just give them all to me *_________*

Milk chocolate

Yummy! You are milk chocolate! You have a lot of friends in the dessert world, but if others get on the wrong side of you, you can be deadly. Usually those who get on the wrong side of you are fatally allergic to you! You should be proud that most people love you even if you do hate some certain people!

• Like 1

Lool, I don't like chocolate at all.... really... but I'm

Milk chocolate

Hahahah.... I have that effect on ppl..lmao.. allergy! hahahaha...

• Like 1

Milk chocolate

White chocolate

You are smooth with very little to no cocoa in you. You are not technically real chocolate, but are considered so by most. You can be eaten by people who are allergic to most other chocolates! You should be proud to be widely accepted!

@ Yaay I Sound Yummy !!! XD

i got...

White chocolate

You are smooth with very little to no cocoa in you. You are not technically real chocolate, but are considered so by most. You can be eaten by people who are allergic to most other chocolates! You should be proud to be widely accepted!

Dark chocolate

Mine;)

Milk chocolate

I would want to be that kind of person but I'm afraid that I'm not like this at all. Usually people don't like me when they see me for the first time. It takes some time to get used to me:)

Milk chocolate

Dark chocolate

Nice quizz...i love chocolate ^_^

White chocolate

• 1 month later...

Milk chocolate

ahaha... want eat my self, lol, ;)

nuh, I don't know what the meaning of what are you, weird, =='

but I got this,

Dark chocolate

• 2 weeks later...

Dark chocolate

• 9 months later...

Dark chocolate

I'm not really like white chocolate, so. . .

White chocolate

• 6 months later...

Dark chocolate

• 2 weeks later...

.AHAHA I only like chocolates when they're dark.

DARK CHOCOLATE

You are dark chocolate! You are not for the faint of heart, and only a few who absolutely LOVE anything chocolate will dare to try you! You are made of mostly cocoa! You should be proud to be the social outcast! This means you are independent and are very loyal to the few who are capable of loving you! (*ditto this quiz)

• 2 weeks later...

Dark chocolate

Milk chocolate

Mmmm... my favorite kind of chocolate :D

• 3 weeks later...

Dark chocolate