What cellphone represents you most?

sarah3161

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

i got ;)

iPhone

You love to try new things. You like to take risks. Sometimes though, you let others mold you. Take charge of your life! Your best jobs include artist/painter, author, or any other job that lets you express your creativity.

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shimbamba

• yaoi_hoshi

• Neja

why? onionn3

My Results:

Slvr

Your best attribute is confidence. People see you as a natural leader. Congrats! Many admire your spitit and willpower, but some are afraid to approach you (this is a good thing though). Your best job would be something in politics or business because of your strong personality.

Hum don't even know this model and i work on the business xD

Sidekick 3

full_130993150.jpg

Well, aren't you the social butterfly? People love to be around you because you always have a joke on hand. Give yourself a pat on the back. Your best jobs would include DJ, party planner, or any other social jobs where you have fun while making money!

Ahahaha i got:

Slvr

Your best attribute is confidence. People see you as a natural leader. Congrats! Many admire your spitit and willpower, but some are afraid to approach you (this is a good thing though). Your best job would be something in politics or business because of your strong personality.

XD

i got..

Slvr

full_529021565.jpg

LOL

Uh...wow? XD

Sidekick 3

Well, aren't you the social butterfly? People love to be around you because you always have a joke on hand. Give yourself a pat on the back. Your best jobs would include DJ, party planner, or any other social jobs where you have fun while making money!

Same as Mitsu...

Slvr

iPhone

You love to try new things. You like to take risks. Sometimes though, you let others mold you. Take charge of your life! Your best jobs include artist/painter, author, or any other job that lets you express your creativity.

- - - Updated - - -

iPhone

Slvr

Your best attribute is confidence. People see you as a natural leader. Congrats! Many admire your spitit and willpower, but some are afraid to approach you (this is a good thing though). Your best job would be something in politics or business because of your strong personality

Sidekick 3

That's exactly the style of phone that I want. I loved the Quiz

full_130993150.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sidekick 3

Razr

Sleek and elegant, classic and sophisticated. You are intelligent and perfectly suited for your exciting lifestyle. You are somewhat of a perfectionist and love to achieve great things. Your best jobs are medicine and law/law enforcement because of your deep sense of duty and truth. Being smart is a plus too.

• 6 months later...

Huh, thanks for the fun quiz. I've got....

iPhone

I've got

iPhone

What cellphone represents you most?

iPhone

I didn't expect to get Iphone. LOL

Slvr

• 2 months later...

My result:

iPhone

I wish I own an iPhone...

• 2 weeks later...

Razr

Sleek and elegant, classic and sophisticated. You are intelligent and perfectly suited for your exciting lifestyle. You are somewhat of a perfectionist and love to achieve great things. Your best jobs are medicine and law/law enforcement because of your deep sense of duty and truth. Being smart is a plus too.

• 8 months later...

Slvr

Slvr

That's quite true: I don't know how to work in team: I can only be a leader of a group or an outsider;)

iPhone

Slvr

full_529021565.jpg

Woo~ I had this phone when I was in my junior high! I had the pink-ish violet color!

Slvr

• 1 month later...

My result.....strange!!!!

full_529021565.jpg

Slvr