• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• sarah3161

• ~Mitsukuni~

Top Posters In This Topic

dalai-lama.jpg

He is reincarnation of Avalokitesvara, deity of compassion (Guan Yin) and he is reall a great man - trying to help all of living beings with his wisdom and gentleness..;)

Last thing you have bought for yourself (as a gift)?

• Like 2

I'm not sure if I understood the question right but I'm taking that as a nightmare?

Buried_movie_poster_UK_Ryan_Reynolds-2.jpg

I used to have a repeated dream about being buried alive. Probably my number one fear.

The best dream you've ever had?

• Like 1

IrishGreenFairy.jpg

Maybe it was the most interesting dream I've ever had.. I've dreamt about fairy land.. There was all kinds of cities but all it was green - green houses and streets, trees and flowers.. Fairies were wearing green clothes. There was the time of war but wars in that land are slightly different: two armies go to the huge amphitheater and have their battle here in front of the spectators;) (like gladiators). Very often only the kings (or queens) are fighting - the one who wins becomes the winner of whole war too..:) There were such battles in medieval Europe too as I can remember..

I've dreamt that The queen of fairies was fighting with the king of black elves. The king was armored but the queen went fighting unarmored, with white clothes showing that she means no harm for others..They used all kinds of spells (shape shifting from one form into another like in fairy-tales..). But the queen was stronger and braver so she has won. The elves' king even wanted to marry her but she said that she already has a lover..

Strange dream, I know..:) And there even was green cow in my dream:D Beautiful green cow..:)

Your favourite furniture?