---The Witches Book--- ~ Kitty + Arawn private~

kittypanda

The title is from the story that I created~ And it flows with the plot too so I hope you don't mind me using it ^-^.

Position {Seme or Uke}~

Appearance ~

Full Name~

Personality~

Likes/Dislikes~

Hobbies~

Birthday~

Background~

Family history~

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

444604.jpg

Position: Uke

Full NameAlexander Belle

Personality Boisterous, teasing, carefree, kind

Likes/Dislikes

Dislikes: spiders, dirt

Hobbies Creating clothes

Birthday October 31 (18)

Background To come later

Family history To come later

211029.jpg

Position Seke

Full Name Niko Ashton

Personality Kind, gentle, calm, cool

Likes/Dislikes

Dislikes: Not doing anything, loud people

Hobbies Writing

BirthdayOctober 31 (18)

Background To come later

Family history To come later

Position {Seme or Uke}~

Seme

Appearance ~

0b766213.jpg

Full Name~

Christen Anderson

Personality~

Controlling at times, Hard-headed, Sweet when he wants to be, Caring

Likes/Dislikes~

~likes

-The moonlight

-Books

-Sweets {its his weakness >.

~dislikes

-Rude people

-Self centered people

Hobbies~

Playing the drums and hanging out with friends

Birthday~

October 30 (19)

Background~

Will be told later

Family history~

Will find out later

Position {Seme or Uke}~

Seke

Appearance ~

Bishi_021.jpg

Full Name~

Adrian Monroe

Personality~

Quite, can be loud when he wants something do right, he is very loving and caring

Likes/Dislikes~

~likes

-the ocean

-swimming

-art

dislikes~

-people who mess with others that are weaker then them

-the heat

-when people yell at him even though he is a few feet away from him

Hobbies~

Swimming, painting and drawing

Birthday~

October 30 (18)

Background~

Will find out later

Family history~

Will find out later

In the beginning there was a beautiful woman who loved to help the town’s people out, whether they were sick or injured. She just loved to help people… But one day she changed for the worst… Her attitude changed from the good hearted person that everybody loved to a horrible monster which showed her true nature.

You see after her attitude had changed, whenever the people came to her to be healed she wouldn’t heal them like she did before but she would kill them instead and that made her stronger but it also made her lose her beauty, and yet she could not stop killing them.

That was until she saw how ugly she had become and soon she decided to call upon the wicked demon of them all.

Lucifer… She made a deal to do his bidding in return for her beauty, and so a deal was struck! But after the town’s people had found out about this deal they decided to capture the wicked woman and burn her to the stake. However before she died she promised this and also places a cruse upon the four founding fathers of the town.

“You mortals head my words! For I will say them only once! On the eve of all hollows… Four young men will find my book of curses and spells! And they will doom all of humanity! And they will unknowingly raise my spirit from my grave so I can once again destroy all of you! And as for you four! Your ancestors will be those four boys and each of them will be cursed all on their own! MUHAHAHAHA!”

She laughed evilly as the flames soon consumed her whole entire body leaving nothing behind which had the town’s people standing there shocked and afraid of what the future will hold for them.

The book however had gone missing when the witch was burned which could only mean one thing, her words, her promise and her cruse will come true and none of them can do anything to stop it. The only thoughts that were running through their heads were this… God please have mercy on our souls!

Hundreds of years has past since that day and unknown to these four young males their faiths will be intertwined.

It was mid-October, where the fall leaves changed colors and were scattered around the place. Happy voices were heard all around as they were talking about how their weekend was. A sigh was heard coming from a young male who was walking down the busy hallways of RavensWood High(OOC; sorry if the school name sucks ^^'). He just got to school ten minutes before the bell had rung which was unusual for Christen. He was one of those students that was always late. He groaned when he got to his locker. He was trying to get it opened but he was having a difficult time with it. 'Aw come on don't do this to me this morning!' he growled lowly in his throat while he tried his locker combination again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian was in his class already waiting for it to start by taking out his favorite book. He loved reading when he was bored and right now he was bored. Today he had a strange feeling that he would be meeting some people today. The book now looked quite boring to him now as his thoughts were now trailing off to the feeling that he has. The strange thing was that his weird feelings are always right on. 'I wonder who they are... I hope their nice...' he thought while his eyes traveled over to the window watching the fall leaves well fall.

Alex stretched as he walked down the hall before he fixed his rather ornate jacket. He loved his jacket and he was proud of it. It had taken forever to make, or so it seemed. He smiled slightly at remembering at how he had made it from scratch, his pale eyes surveying the other high schoolers. He noticed one boy having trouble with his locker and he walked over, a slight spring in his step.

"You're doing it wrong," he said with a bright smile, hands clasped behind his back as he looked at the other student.

_____

Niko tied back his hair as he walked through the doors of the high school before brushing off the leaves that clung to him. He loved the fall, but he didn't enjoy that he seemed to constantly be attracting leaves. It was annoying that he had to keep removing them from his clothing. He sighed softly as he walked before looking through his bag, not terribly paying attention to where he was going. He stifled a yawn as he entered his classroom and he sat down, eyes moving to look out the window. It was a beautiful day, which made being inside worse.

The black haired guy jumped slightly as he turned around and saw a boy standing behind him. "Excuse me? But I think I know what I'm doing thank you very much!" he said with a smug look on his face as he turned back around and tried his locker combination once again. But it still won't open so he groaned banging his fist against the other locker next to it. And that did it. His locker popped opened and a victorious smile crossed over his face. "Ha! I got it opened now didn't I!" he chuckled lightly while he took out his history book out. "So are you new here or something?" Christen asked as he closed his locker turning around and looking at the other boy with his copper red eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian sighed as he then looked away from the widow but then knocked over his book which fell on the floor. "Oh man..." he whispered to himself as he was about to pick it up but somebody else did. The person flipped through the book as he scoffed. "What the hell kind of book is this?" the guy asked as he had an evil gilt in his eyes. "It is a family book now hand it back! Or else..." the guy looked over at his friends and laughed. "Or else what? You gonna hurt me?" he scoffed as he threw the book over his head making sure his friend caught it. The reddish brown headed boy glared at them while he walked over to the guy who now had his book. "Haha here catch!" the guy that had his book threw it and another guy caught it.

Alex smiled slightly, not at all put-off by Christen's behavior. "Far from it," he said with a smile and slight tilt of his head. "Been here my whole life, more-or-less." His pale, rose colored eyes slid over Christen's face, just taking everything in and he leaned back against a locker. "Now, are you new?"

____

Niko would have normally ignored all disruptions in the classroom before school, but his patience was wearing thin from having had to be up early. He slid out of his seat and he caught the book in mid-air, soft blue eyes coolly looking at the two offenders. "You two are worse than children," he said as he handed the book back to the red-haired boy before his eyes slid over the two boys. "Now, go away. I'd rather not have to deal with you." His tone was a little cold, and it held a promise.

Christen just laughed while shaking his head and giving the other male a smirk, "Nah I've been here for a while now..." he said scanning the other male over with his copper red eyes. "Your a lower class man aren't?" he asked as he too leaned against the locker never losing eye contact with the other. All of a sudden a thoughtful look crossed over his face. "Come to think of it I have seen you around before..." He stated while he scratched the back of his head with the hand that held his textbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian held the book closer to him as he just watched the confrontation with curious eyes. The two boy's looked at Niko and rolled their eyes. "We don't have to listen to you! And besides why are you defending a loser like Adrian?" the guy who had started it said with a disdainful tone. The red-headed boy clutched his free hand into a fist not to happy about this whole situation in the least.

Alex couldn't help but laugh. "Do I seriously look like a lower class man?" he asked, still laughing softly. "No, I'm not a lower class man," he added with a smile at Christen. He supposed he could come off as one, but he wasn't. He was in his senior year and was soon to be turning 18 at the end of the month. He took off his hat and ruffled out his pale hair as he saw a teacher walking down the hall. Hats weren't allowed to be worn indoors.

"Oh, I'm Alex," he said with a smile. He had forgotten to introduce himself earlier.

___

Niko gave the boys a smile, but it was far from friendly and held danger. "Continuing this conversation isn't going to help either one of you," he said, tone growing colder with each syllable. "Now, I'd much appreciate it if you two would go to your seats and leave Adrian alone. And mark my words, you so much as mess with him again and you'll have me to deal with," he added in a low, dangerous purr, a threatening aura emanating from him.

Christen laughed again as he once again scratched the back of his head. "Honestly yeah you kind of do... Sorry.. My bad..." he released a sigh and saw another teacher walking by giving him a look that told him to stay out of trouble. He just rolled his eyes at the teacher who looked away not wanting to look at him anymore, he turned his head over at the younger male with a seductive smirk crossing over his face. "I'm Christen... Nice to meet you Alex~" he purred in a seductive tone of voice which matched his smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two guys just scoffed rolling their eyes saying that he was not worth the breath they breathe, they soon walked away from Adrian and Niko. Adrian sighed as his fist unclutched, he looked over at Niko and gave him a soft smile. "Thanks for that..." he said while he chuckled lightly. But he did noticed that the other male looked tired so a concerned look took over his face. "Are you getting enough sleep Niko?" he asked softly walking up to him with his concerned look still on his face.

Alex smiled at Christen, a slight blush coming to his cheeks at the purr. "Pleasure's all mine," he said with a smile at Christen, winking slightly. "What's your first class?" he asked, tilting his head slightly with curiosity. His eyes slipped over Christen, taking in the other student fully. He had never noticed him before at the school and he was a bit amazed that he hadn't. The guy was rather good -looking and he normally would have noticed someone who looked like him.

___

NIko sat down at his desk, all pretense of being dangerous dropping away. He arched an eyebrow at the mention of his name. He didn't recall telling Adrian it, but he didn't comment on the slip. Some people just had a knack for knowing things.

"I'm getting as much as I can, but I wouldn't say no to more," he said with a soft laugh, watching Adrian. His eyes wandered a little over the book. "Looks old. Be careful with that. People like those two are everywhere."

The black haired boy kicked off from the locker that he was leaning against while he held up his history book, he also did see that slight blush cross over the younger males face. 'Aw how cute..' he thought as his smirk still stayed on his face. "History..." he said was a dull voice not really wanting to go to the class and face that horrible teacher who gets off topic quite easily. Christen noticed Alex was sizing him up which caused his smirk to grow, "You know you should take a picture, they last longer then the real thing~" he looked over at the other and gave him a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian blushed lightly as he realized he had said the others name out loud. "Sorry I know it sounded weird saying your name and all but I hear things from other students so please forgive me..." he said looking away feeling slightly uneasy but he just released a sigh. He also laughed lightly but when he mentioned the book he was holding he looked down at it and nodded his head. "Yeah it is. It's been in my family for quite some time now. And don't worry I will." He then realized he hadn't introduce himself yet but those two said his name already. "Well I'm Adrian as you may have heard from those two..." he said in a light laughing tone.

"But they're nowhere near as fun," Alex answered with a slightly wicked smile. He could tease with the best of them. He straightened and fixed his clothes because he hated it when he looked a mess. He looked up as the bell rang to signal students to start heading to their classes. Yay.

"See you at lunch, Christen," he said with a bright smile before slipping past the other student to head to his class, wondering briefly if he'd actually see the student again.

____

Niko smiled softly as he listened to Adrian talk. "Niko, obviously," he said with a soft laugh as he leaned back against his chair, watching Adrian. "It's kind of nice to see that someone has a book that's been in the family for ages. Not many people want to keep them, and even less want to read them." It was something that he found interesting about Adrian even though he had just met him, which was weird in that they seemed to have a class together. Or not that weird. It wasn't like he made a habit of talking to people in his classes.

Christen laughed lightly shaking his head as he watched the other boy leave and once he was out of his sight he walked to his own class stuffing his free hand into his tight acid washed black jeans. While he was walking slowly to his class not really wanting to go in the first place but he didn't want to get in trouble with his god-father so he went to class. However his mind was starting to wonder off. Thoughts about the other made him start to think that maybe he might get to see him again. 'Yeah I think I would like that...' he thought as the smirk faded away and was replaced with a small seductive smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The red head smiled even more as he showed Niko just how old the book look. "Well I'm not like everybody else... And besides I have a lot more old books at my house. And I like to read them... It talks about my family history. So call me a nerd and all but I think there really interesting..." His smile grew while he was talking, he then realized that he was talking a lot and blushed lightly.

Niko smiled as he listened to Adrian talk, finding it cute that the guy enjoyed talking so much. "I think family histories are interesting, too," he said with a smile at Adrian. He refrained from touching the book because didn't know how old it was. He noticed the blush on the other student's face and he smiled slightly at it. "There's nothing wrong with reading, it's rather ... attractive."

___

Alex plopped down in his desk, taking out a small notebook and pen to start doodling. He should pay attention in class, but he rarely did. It's not like his grades suffered from it. His drawings took on various versions of Christen. He incorporated other aspects that he found interesting such as the Occult and he found himself drawing a rather detailed version of the other student preforming a type of spell.

Adrian's blush darkened slightly, he was about to say something else until the literature teacher came in with a peeved off look on his face. "Sorry I'm late students but I had a meeting... Now please everybody take your seats and take out your books and turn to page 324..." he said in a loud voice that sounded like how he looked at the moment. Adrian sighed but smiled softly at Niko, "I guess we'll talk later..." he whispered before he moved over to his desk as did a few other students moving to their desk as well. The teacher placed his bag on the desk and wrote today's assignment on the chalkboard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christen however was getting a stern talking to by his teacher about him being late to class once again. He sighed and gave her a look that said he would be a good boy and be on time next time. She huffed while pushing up her glasses and opening the door so that they both can get inside and start the lesson for the day. He got a few high fives from his friends and he gave a few winks to some girls that looked at him. They all giggled and blushed as they watched him sit down at his seat opening up the textbook to the right page. His thought's were not on the lesson but somewhere else he stared outside of the window noticing the wind picking up and the leaves flowing in the wind. 'Something bad's going to happen... I just know it...' his copper red eyes narrowed.

Niko smiled slightly at Adrian before his attention went to the teacher. Throughout the class he took notes, but only because it gave him something to do and because the teacher liked to make sure they were taking notes. He didn't them because he had a good memory, but the teacher refused to believe that. As the class ended, he glanced outside as he a few specks of rain struck the window and he frowned. The day had changed and there was an air of something going to happen. He frowned a little as he grabbed his things.

___

Alex sat down beside one of the large windows that lined the hallway. He had this period off so he liked to spend it here, but the weather was no longer arm and sunny. He frowned a little bit, unable to pinpoint the feeling in the air. His fingers tightened on a drawing he had done, one that displayed a storm. His thoughts were inwards, on Christen and the coming storm.

Adrian packed his belongings up as well, a very uneasy feeling hit him full force almost making his legs buckle from underneath him. He placed his hands firmly on the desk as he was trying to keep his balance straight. After a few minutes of his legs feeling like jello he walked out of the classroom walking down the hallway towards the art room. He pulled his bag closer to him the uneasy feeling was not subsiding one bit. It was making him feel sick. His feet froze right next to his own locker, he had not realized that he was heading to it but he somehow ended up right next to it. He turned and put in his combination opening it and placing his bag in there and grabbed his art supplies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christen was about to rush out of the classroom until the teacher stopped him. "And just where do you think your going Christen!" she bellowed which caused him to huff and glare at her. "Well I was going to go to the library... I have to look up things for marine science...." he said but she just gave him a look. "I don't care! You've been late five times this week! So you better shape up or I'll have to call home!" Man this teacher was a pain... He rolled his copper red eyes, "Alright I'll be a good boy and I have to go see ya!" with that said he walked out of the classroom leaving behind a pissed off looking teacher. He stretched his back out while he was walking down the hallway heading towards the library.

Niko frowned as he saw Adrian nearly fall and went over to help him, but before he got over there the boy had departed the room. He swung up his bag as he silently followed and he caught up with him at the locker. "Are you okay?" he asked as he reached Adrian, watching him worriedly, wondering if he could feel the charge in the air.

___

Alex watched the students thread through the hall and smiled as he saw Christen walk by. He reached up to playfully grab Christen's wrist, but the movement knocked his notebooks off of his lap and caused them to spill onto the floor. "Dammit," he muttered softly as he moved to quickly pick up his items, shuffling the drawings together.

Adrian jumped slightly dropping his paint brushes and sketch books on the floor along with a few special drawing pencils. "Ah! Aw man... I'm such a klutz..." he sighed dejectedly, first it was his book now his art supplies were on the ground too. He peaked around his locker to see Niko standing there with a worried look on his face, "Uh yeah I'm fine... Why do you ask?" he said as he then closed his locker and bending down to pick up his supplies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christen raised an eyebrow, but he walked over and helped pick up the drawings and Alex's notebooks. He did however came across a drawing of... Was that him? He stared at it with another raised eyebrow. "Is this me? Wow if you liked me so much then you could have told me..." he said in a joking kind of way. He stood up with the rest of the papers and notebooks. He was skimming through the drawings, he looked quite impressed. These were really good, and it was very hard to impress him to begin with. "Your really good..."

Niko leaned down to help Adrian pick up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," he said softly as he helped gather everything up. He handed some of the items to Adrian once they were picked up. "And that's a bit of a silly question. I saw you at the end of the class. You looked like you had come over with something," he explained as he watched Adrian, hoping for an explanation as to why.

___

Alex's cheeks turned red at seeing Christen look at the pictures and at the compliment. "Thank you," he said with a slight smile as he watched Christen's expression at seeing the pictures. He slipped the pictures away once he received them back. "I just draw what comes to mind. Mostly just doodles, but sometimes they can mean things," he added with a slight shrug and smile before looking at the pictures.

"Like today," he said, moving so Christen could sit, wanting to show him what he meant. He drew out a picture of Christen, but it was shadowed and there was more to it and then he pulled out a picture of a storm. He had no real memory of drawing these, but he recognized his style. "There's danger in the air," he whispered quickly, cheeks burning red as if admitting a terrible secret. He was sure Christen would think he was crazy.

Adrian held his supplies once he got them back a look crossed over his face a he tried to remember what Niko was talking about until it had hit him. His face turned a bright pink. "O-Oh that... Um I felt like all of my energy was sucked out of my body... That's why I was having a hard time standing..." he sighed while he looked down at his black and white checkered shoes. He knew it sounded crazy but that's how he felt at the time, and even right now he felt sick to his stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christen smirked at that blushing thinking that it was cute, he then sat down next to him and looked at the pictures with a raised eyebrow. "Well that's strange..." he said taking the picture out of Alex's hand so that he could look at it more closely. "Hallows eve is right around the corner... The storm is fast approaching..." he said as he brought one leg up as he rested his arm on his knee handing the picture right back. "No I believe you..." he looked out side only to see the rain fall harder and the wind picking up.

The older teen then looked over at the younger with serious eyes, "Have you heard a story that dealt with a women Called Isabella Raveswood?" he asked in a serious voice.

Niko frowned slightly as he listened, but not from disdain or disbelief. "It's a weird day," he said softly after a moment of thinking, eyes slipping to survey Adrian's face as he thought of how to continue. "It'll get worse before it gets better, I suppose, but it'll get better."

___

Alex thought for a moment before he shook his head slightly. "I've heard of her, but I've never heard stories about her," he answered as he looked up at Christen, slipping the picture away into his folder to keep it from getting too much more wrinkled. He noticed the seriousness of the situation and it had him slightly worried, but he managed to keep it from his face as he waited for Christen to explain.

Adrian couldn't help but to laugh lightly his face looking up at Niko as a smile crossed his face, "It has been weird today... But you could be you know more reassuring! Then being a downer..." he said in a laughing tone but then he stopped and remembered that he wanted to go to the art room. "Oh... Um I was going to head to the art room... Do you want to come?" he asked as a light blush crossed over his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christen took a deep breath before he talked, "Well they say that she use to be a real beauty... She was a healer falling in her mothers footsteps... But when she became 28 years old her whole attitude changed and she became violent... Instead of healing people she was killing them... And so one day she realized that all the killing she did made her ugly... So she made a deal with the devil... And he told her that if she did his bidding then he will make her beautiful again... So she made the deal... After that she was found and brunt to the stake.... But she did how place a "curse" on the four founding fathers and doomed their families..."

Once he finished he took another big breath and sighed. Christen then leaned back against the window closing his copper red eyes. "But its just a story..." he said with a bored tone.

"What? That wasn't reassuring?" Niko asked with a slight smile at Adrian, gesturing for him to lead on to the art room. He enjoyed art, and just generally people watching. He was curious to see Adrian's method and to see his behavior while drawing. It could come off as creepy, but he just truly found it all interesting.

___

Alex frowned slightly as Christen talked, wondering why the student brought up the story now. "That's...interesting," he said as he thought over the story, eyes looking out at the rain that had started to pound. "Do you have a reason for bringing it up?"