Position
    Seke
    Credits
    aominecchi Inventory
    Ooikawa Tooru Sick Kashikomarimashita, Destiny Rei Ryugazaki

Looking for Literate RP Partners for All Kinds of Roleplays

"Hello! I have been roleplaying for at least ten years and writing is my favorite thing to do. Previously, I had been RPing on this forum a lot but RL had me abandon them for about a year. I have now returned and I have lots of free time to dedicate, as long as I find the right partners!

My writing style can be seen [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. As you can see, I prefer long paragraphs but I won't subject you into writing a mini book XD! Just give me enough to be able to continue on and not get stuck and attempt to come up with something to reply. After all, it takes two to tango.

Oh and, speaking about the subject - I would totally appreciate if we could exchange our ideas/worries or whatever regarding the RP and find together a solution. Don't like where the story is headed? Tell me so! Have other priorities in RL? I definitely understand!

About limits and plots, well, I can say that I am a pretty chill person. Ten years of RPing have made me witness just about every crazy idea one can come up with. Try me. Test me. My characters are all yours to abuse (or smother them with love idk), after all, I love challenges.

I only ask two things of you: a) be literate and b) respect the forum's rules. Yes, that means no underage fluff, Karen. I am sorry.

If you think you are interested, I would love to hear from you!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Re: Looking for Literate RP Partners for All Kinds of Roleplays

I would love to start an rp with you of you had the time?

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles