Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1
    Yaoi Passionate ShizouShizou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    137
    Credits
    9,182
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

    Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Is there any seiyuu that you guys would like seeing doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds?
    I have to say I'd like to see Saito Soma doing more seme roles (I really like his voice as Tsurumaru, it's deeper and so sexy).

  2. #2
    Yaoi Fan zen0524's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Over Heaven
    Position
    Seme
    Posts
    82
    Credits
    3,607
    zen0524 Inventory
    Moriya Xanxus Charles J. Chrishunds Takeshi Yamamoto

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Not a BLCD but Koyasu Takehito doing uke roles back in the day, in Zetsuai 1989 (to Hayami Sho) and Bronze ,and Four Men Apocalypse (to Morikawa Toshiyuki) the latter was a waste of his skill though.

  3. #3
    Yaoi Passionate Stephkat1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    181
    Credits
    54,374
    Stephkat1986 Inventory
    Victor and Yuri

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Quote Originally Posted by ShizouShizou View Post
    Is there any seiyuu that you guys would like seeing doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds?
    I have to say I'd like to see Saito Soma doing more seme roles (I really like his voice as Tsurumaru, it's deeper and so sexy).
    Soma really is a classic uke, isn't he? ^^ Someone who (in my humble opinion) should switch a lot more is Ono Yuuki. I feel like he's one of those go-to-semes, but his uke's are just wonderful. And I want to listen to more Itou Kento uke.
    Btw while thinking about that question, I realized that almost all my faves (except Soma, OnoYu and Maeno Tomoaki) are glorious switches.

  4. #4
    Yaoi Passionate ShizouShizou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    137
    Credits
    9,182
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Quote Originally Posted by zen0524 View Post
    Not a BLCD but Koyasu Takehito doing uke roles back in the day, in Zetsuai 1989 (to Hayami Sho) and Bronze ,and Four Men Apocalypse (to Morikawa Toshiyuki) the latter was a waste of his skill though.
    Koyasu Takehito is a god. My first yaoi with him in it was Sukisho and I fell in love with his voice, to the point that I like it when I start watching a new anime and then I find out he is voicing one of the characters.

  5. #5
    Yaoi Passionate ShizouShizou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    137
    Credits
    9,182
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephkat1986 View Post
    Soma really is a classic uke, isn't he? ^^ Someone who (in my humble opinion) should switch a lot more is Ono Yuuki. I feel like he's one of those go-to-semes, but his uke's are just wonderful. And I want to listen to more Itou Kento uke.
    Btw while thinking about that question, I realized that almost all my faves (except Soma, OnoYu and Maeno Tomoaki) are glorious switches.
    Hahaha, yes! I really like his uke roles, but now I'd kill to see him doing some seme roles! lol
    The funny thing is that Tsurumaru is the only character he made that he uses that voice, I never saw any other anime or played any other game where he uses a similar voice.

    Regarding Itou Kento, I'm the other way around! It makes me really happy when I see that there is a cd where he voices the seme. xD
    Another seiyuu that is picking more seme roles and I'm really liking it is Yamanaka Masahiro.

  6. #6
    Yaoi Supporter DarenZen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    In Anus
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    270
    Credits
    2,980
    DarenZen Inventory
    Valentine - Caste Heaven Kurui Naku No Wa Boku No Ban Yuu Kashima Zen Kirishima

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Yamanaka Masahiro, erm... this name looks really not so popular yet, but i am believe he will shine up one day.

    But his silky voice is really smooth and adorable as he became uke...especially in beautiful Life.

    i mean i really wanna hear all the tracks in Beautiful Life but only the story after there...so sosso sad!

  7. #7
    Yaoi Passionate ShizouShizou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    137
    Credits
    9,182
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Quote Originally Posted by DarenZen View Post
    Yamanaka Masahiro, erm... this name looks really not so popular yet, but i am believe he will shine up one day.

    But his silky voice is really smooth and adorable as he became uke...especially in beautiful Life.

    i mean i really wanna hear all the tracks in Beautiful Life but only the story after there...so sosso sad!
    I first heard him in bl when I played Galtia, after that was with the first Makare cd. But then I played Ariard ~ Shounen Alice and I really liked his voice as the King, then I went after drama cds where he voiced the seme and found a few of them; the first one was Shinoda Shinjuku Tantei Jimusho Case 01 - San Saisa no Koi no Baai (which I totally recommend, btw xD).
    Oh, and he also voiced the seme in Papa Datte, Shitai.

  8. #8
    Yaoi Supporter DarenZen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    In Anus
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    270
    Credits
    2,980
    DarenZen Inventory
    Valentine - Caste Heaven Kurui Naku No Wa Boku No Ban Yuu Kashima Zen Kirishima

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Quote Originally Posted by ShizouShizou View Post
    I first heard him in bl when I played Galtia, after that was with the first Makare cd. But then I played Ariard ~ Shounen Alice and I really liked his voice as the King, then I went after drama cds where he voiced the seme and found a few of them; the first one was Shinoda Shinjuku Tantei Jimusho Case 01 - San Saisa no Koi no Baai (which I totally recommend, btw xD).
    Oh, and he also voiced the seme in Papa Datte, Shitai.

    What do you think about his personality?
    I cannot find so much information about him, i do think he is not popular yet, but why?
    He has started working as seiyuu for so long time before but why still no progress?
    I heard he was sicked before? true?

  9. #9
    Yaoi Passionate ShizouShizou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    137
    Credits
    9,182
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Quote Originally Posted by DarenZen View Post
    What do you think about his personality?
    I cannot find so much information about him, i do think he is not popular yet, but why?
    He has started working as seiyuu for so long time before but why still no progress?
    I heard he was sicked before? true?
    I don't know much about his personality, to be honest. I don't usually read about a seiyuu's personal life. n.n'
    I once read a small bit of the interview he did together with Satou Takuya because of the Makare drama cd. Someone translated and posted it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (it's towards the end of the post).

    Regarding his fame, I think it isn't all seiyuus that end up making a huge name for themselves and getting the role of a protagonist like happened with Kaji Yuuki (I'm mentioning him because you made me remember the talk I had with a friend, he mentioned that Kaji Yuuki stopped doing yaoi after he was picked to voice Eren).

  10. #10
    Yaoi Supporter DarenZen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    In Anus
    Position
    Secret
    Posts
    270
    Credits
    2,980
    DarenZen Inventory
    Valentine - Caste Heaven Kurui Naku No Wa Boku No Ban Yuu Kashima Zen Kirishima

    Re: Seiyuus doing a different role than what they usually do in blcds

    Quote Originally Posted by ShizouShizou View Post
    I don't know much about his personality, to be honest. I don't usually read about a seiyuu's personal life. n.n'
    I once read a small bit of the interview he did together with Satou Takuya because of the Makare drama cd. Someone translated and posted it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (it's towards the end of the post).

    Regarding his fame, I think it isn't all seiyuus that end up making a huge name for themselves and getting the role of a protagonist like happened with Kaji Yuuki (I'm mentioning him because you made me remember the talk I had with a friend, he mentioned that Kaji Yuuki stopped doing yaoi after he was picked to voice Eren).

    What!!! Kaji has stopped doing yaoi?
    then how about mamoru miyano?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles