~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cory shakes his head, "I am not sure, but whatever the case, they are very disgusting... how dare they treat their own child with such disrespect," he crosses his arms and shakes his head. He looks at Syugo and smiles, "I am sure he is a lot more happier now that he has Cody."

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head with a smile, "sure of course. I think you deserve a nice family and it's your parents lost anyway," he pouts a little.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"It is I never knew someone could do that to there own kid its not fair." he said shaking his head and sighing deeply not able to even think about what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That would be nice, Maybe they shouldn't adopt me on paper tho. I want to keep my parents paying as much as I can to me to keep me quite, Tho the money will never replace the family that I really want."

Cory looks at Syugo and shakes his head, "though... Kyrian shouldn't have reacted the way he did. No one told you about his parents, not even himself. So clearly you had no idea how things were."

-----

Cody tilts his head a little and looks at Kyrian confusingly, "so.. you want my parents to be yours in secret so you can still get money from your parents," he rubs the back of his head.

Syugo looked down. "Still I have a feeling it as a long time coming he has been looking like he was going to explode I could tell and I was a little scared of when it was going to happen." Syugo said sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hell I don't know I just don't want my parents to find out about your parents. I really don't care about the money My parents drive everyone away from me in one way or another." he whispered

Cory shakes his head, "well don't worry about it so much. If he talked to you about it like he told me and Cody, then you would have understand. I mean... he obviously doesn't like talking about it too much," he scratch the back of his head.

-----

Cody shakes his head as he looks at Kyrian, "why do you think who I got my not convincing attitude from? .... That's right my parents," he laughs a little. "I doubt your parents can convince them," he looks at Kyrian.

"Thats sad I wish it didn't happen to him. I don't even know the full extent of it, but I did get the backlash so you know what I hate his parents for making him like this. I know hate is a strong word, but its true." Syugo said sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really they are just like you?" Kyrian asked then gave a hopeful smile. "I really hope that is true I really do I don't think I have met anyone who coulnd't be bought before." he whispered

Cory smiles a little and rubs Syugo's head, "well... I am sure Kyrian is a lot happier now that he met Cody so there is no reason to be upset about it." Cory nods his head, "yeah... your not the only one," he rubs the back of his head.

-----

"Of course, where do you think I get it from," Cody laughs a little. He tilts his head and then smiles, "well I guess you will finally see it then." Cody looks at Kyrian, "so ... do you feel better now," he tilts his head.

Syugo smiled and blushed at him not sure what else to do or say at the current moment he didn't know what to do about Kyrian's parents either were they really as bad as everyone was making them out to be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess I will see it then." he said looking at him then sighing. "Yeah I feel better after I had my melt down. I think I might be better now." he said giving him a slight smile.

Cory looks at Syugo and tilts his head, "is everything okay? You look like you have something on your mind?"

-----

Cody nods his head, "don't worry about it so much," he slightly nudges Kyrian. He smiles, "sometimes all it takes is having a melt down to feel better," he rubs the back of his head.

"I just can't see someone doing that to there kids to make them hate them that bad." Syugo said as he looked sad and then shook his head trying to show no emotions.

~~~~~~~~~~

"It did make me feel better so I guess there is that and thank you for making me feel better as well." Kyrian said smiling

"Well if you ever meet them, I suppose you will find out yourself," Cory looks at Syugo as he rubs the back of his head. "Well I am sure things will get better for him."

----

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head slowly, "y-yeah I am just glad I made you feel better," he smiles a little.

"I hope I am not sure how long he can act like that he feels scared of loosing the people close to him. I don't know its a weird feeling I am getting from him." Syugo said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am glad you made me feel better two. My biggest fear is loosing the people I care about again. I don't think I can go through with that again." he whispered and took a deep breath. "Sorry for going all emotional there for a bit." he said shaking his head

Cory shakes his head, "well... I don't think he has much to worry about now," he smiles a little. "I am sure he will start to be a lot more happier now that he isn't alone and knows he is with some one that is not easily persuaded."

-----------

Cody tilts his head and shakes his head, "w-well you don't have to worry about that now," he smiles a little. He looks at Kyrian, "it's... really no big deal," he smiles a little as he rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

"Yeah my parents aren't either that and if my parent's and cody decide not to take the bride won't they have to pay us hush money anyway?" Syugo said shaking his head. "Not that we would never tell about him. I have a feeling it would hurt Kyrian more than it already has." he said thinking about it

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian held Cody and just listened to him. "Maybe not to you, but you don't know how big of a deal it is for me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek.

Cory looks at Syugo and rubs his chin, "hm... if your parents aren't easily persuaded like Cody, I seriously doubt they can convince with money. I mean as much as money is good, no one really wants to get money like that. At least... that is how Cody works." He shakes his head, "we will see what happens I suppose."

--------

Cody slowly nods his head and blushes a little, biting his bottom lip, "is there... anything I can do to help you," he tilts his head.

"My parents hate bribes. They hate everything about them." he said looking at him and shook his head. "I just don't know how to get him to trust us it looks like he has been hurt this way before."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you biting your lip. Just being here with me is enough." Kyrian said smiling and looked at him

Cory nods his head, "well then there is no reason to be worried about it." He rubs his chin a little, shaking his head with a smile, "maybe Cody could put in a good word for you guys and he will be able to trust you guys no problem."

-------

Cody shakes his head and rubs the back of his head, "oh... it's nothing," he looks to the side. He looks at Kyrian and then smiles, "well I am glad your happy," he rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

Syugo shrugged. "I have a feeling we can tell him all we want, but its not going to matter till we prove to him about this. It seems like this has happened before I have a feeling it has more times then he is telling either of you he is scared to get hurt." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian held him close and smiled. "Thank you I needed this I really am sorry I had a brake down I should be better now if you want to keep looking or do you know that this is the one?" he asked

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. you never know. Things might be different this time around since your family and yourself are not easily persuaded. I guess he will just have to find out when it happens."

-----

Cody holds Kyrian with a smile. He nods his head, "I am glad to help." He tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "n-no it's no big deal," he rubs his head against Kyrian's chest with a smile. He looks up at Kyrian and nods his head, "yeah I like this house," he rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

Syugo nodded. "I guess so I just wish there was more we could do for him." he said as hihs phone went off. "oh both my parents got off early and are heading this way to meet with Kyrian and check the house out." he said smiling

~~~~~~~

"I the one that should cheer you up not the other way around. You had it worse than me and here you are making me feel better." Kyrian said with a smile the looked around. "I do like this house as well." he said then kissed his head. "You don't know what kind of amazing person you are." He said smiling.

Cory smiles, "your such a good friend to be worried about Kyrian. But I am sure he is okay," he rubs the back of his neck. Cory smiles a little, "oh so he will find out you have two fathers? That's good I am sure Cody and Kyrian won't care too much."

-----

Cody blinks and tilts his head, "n-no I am okay," he blushes a little and shakes his head slowly. He smiles softly and rests his head on Kyrian's chest, shaking his head, "n-no I am not much really," he blushes a little.

"I am not really trying to be. I mean is that something a friend does? I am still new to this whole relationship with other thing." he said looking at him and shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'no you really are an amazing person. Don't let anyone tell you that you are anything less." he said closing his eyes. "Alright I think I am back to myself why don't we go downstairs and see what is going on now." he said

"Yeah but for being new at friendship, you sure worried about Kyrian." Cory smiles and kisses Syugo's cheek, "so cute, I am glad your getting more comfortable being with other people."

---------

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, shaking his head slowly and rests his head on Kyrian's chest with a smile. Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "alright," he rubs the back of his head.

"Cory what are you doing to me I feel like I am starting to care too much when I didn't care at all before I met you. What are you doing to me I think I should be a little scared of you." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and held him. "Maybe just a little bit longer with me holding you before we go down." he said

Cory tilts his head and laughs a little, "do you... really consider it as a bad thing," he smiles a little. He pokes Syugo's nose and shakes his head, "your acting like it's not normal to care about others," he laughs softly.

----

Cody blinks a little and blushes, slowly nods his head as he holds onto Kyrian, resting his head on Kyrian's shoulder with a soft smile.