Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma nods his head and smiles a little as he goes into the bathroom, going to get the heating pad as he walks back into the bedroom. He plugs in the heating pad and puts it on Izumi's ankle, kissing Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma smiles a little as he kisses Izumi's cheek, "anything to help you get better," he rubs Izumi's head as he sets up the heat for the heating pad.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, looking down at his ankle and sighs, "I hope it doesn't take too long to recover. I feel so bad for you," he scratches the back of his head.

Ryouma shakes his head with a sigh, "I... should have had a better grip on you. Maybe then you wouldn't have fell," he lowers his head and rubs the back of his head, couldn't help but blame himself as well.

"Yeah but I was there when it happened," Ryouma pouts a little as he crosses his arms a little. He shakes his head slowly and smiles, "well I will make sure you get better quickly," he rubs Izumi's head.

Ryouma laughs a little, "which one? Getting you better faster or something to do with your new job your going to do when we are done with the filming," he smiles a little and kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, nodding his head, "well I just can't wait to see the reaction of the director when that time comes," he rubs the back of his head. "I love you too Izumi and me too but I will probably continue working where I am not while you draw," he laughs a little.

Izumi smiled and looked at him wondering what to do next he loved this so much and wondered what was going to happen when they come out and let people know that they are together what would happen with there lives.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and smiles, rubbing through Izumi's hair as he leans down and kisses Izumi's forehead, slowly moving down to his lips. "My little cutie," he laughs a little as he lays down next to Izumi.

Ryouma smiles and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yes your my cutie who only belongs to me like I only belong to you," he cuddles with Izumi.

Ryouma laughs a little, "of course... you were mine and I am yours since we first met," he smiles and kisses Izumi's cheek.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head and kisses Izumi's cheek with a smile, "and are you happy about finally falling for me," he pokes Izumi's nose.

Ryouma looks at Izumi and laughs a little, "so your saying you wanted to fall down the cliff side, injuring yourself," he slightly nudges Izumi with a smile.