Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Touken Ranbu~

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    salza Inventory

Re: ~Touken Ranbu~

The ship I like mostly of course the old couple, KogiMika. These two are so beautiful together. First ship I love until now and still in my heart. I really like everything about them, whatever it is fanarts or cosplays or fanfics, my gosh... there is no end to talks about them. I remember I playing the RP and I'm roling Kogi with my French friend, and that was amazingly with my partner Mika, I feel it oh Kogi ����

And about other ships :
    -Ishikirimaru/Nikkari, such a sweet couple that fill each other, how mysterious of Nikkari and how the way Ishikiri get close with him. We know they are canon just like KogiMika from the anime.
    - I like pair TsuruIchi, this pair catch my attention with their lovely relationship, I mean, how peoples cannot fall for them, imagine Tsuru playing with the Toushirous and there is Ichigo accompanying him. Just what a sweet couple of them.
    - I also like pair MitsuKuri (Shokudaikiri/Oourikara). With their personalities, there is no doubt this couple is really matching, Kara-chan that sometimes can be Tsundere and Mitsutada know how to tame him.
    - And the newest ship I like is Kunichougi, you know right? Yes! The Yamanbagiris. Manba I meant here is of course he after kiwame, I love it how Manba somehow could handle the conversation towards Chougi (just like the recollection inside the game).

The other ships I like, hmm let me see :
    -Izuminokami/Horikawa, I like them not only as a partner, but because the fanfics about them is so few, sadly...
    -Hizamaru/Higekiri, I somehow likes the ashamed Hiza on top of Hige xD
    -Ookanehira/Uguisumaru
    -or Ookanehira/Juzumaru

2. The following user likes this post by salza:

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    ShizouShizou Inventory
    Sosuke Makoto Rin Haruka

Re: ~Touken Ranbu~

Quote Originally Posted by salza View Post
    -I like pair TsuruIchi, this pair catch my attention with their lovely relationship, I mean, how peoples cannot fall for them, imagine Tsuru playing with the Toushirous and there is Ichigo accompanying him. Just what a sweet couple of them.

-I also like pair MitsuKuri (Shokudaikiri/Ookurikara). With their personalities, there is no doubt this couple is really matching, Kara-chan that sometimes can be Tsundere and Mitsutada know how to tame him.

-And the newest ship I like is Kunichougi, you know right? Yes! The Yamanbagiris. Manba I meant here is of course he after kiwame, I love it how Manba somehow could handle the conversation towards Chougi (just like the recollection inside the game).

-Hizamaru/Higekiri, I somehow likes the ashamed Hiza on top of Hige xD
    You just mentioned one of the many things that I like about TsuruIchi: Tsurumaru's relationship with Ichigo's brothers. I can't see any other character with whom Ichigo is shipped with that would play with the tantous the way Tsurumaru would. I love the fact that he is great with kids, to the point that he even made Sayo laugh.
    Spending time with his brothers would be part of the package of being in relationship with Ichigo and Tsurumaru would be great at entertaining them.

I also feel the same way towards MitsuKuri. No matter how much Ookurikara says that he doesn't intend to get along with others, he is always around Shokudaikiri, Taikogane and Tsurumaru.

Regarding Yamanbagiri and Chougi, I just love how kiwame!Manba dealt with that conversation and wasn't intimidated and Chougi was the one that lost his cool in the end.

And you aren't the only one that likes HizaHige in this order(ゝ。∂)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles