Page 105 of 124 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1240
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Ayme watching Leroy for a minute was glad to finally have found him since after waiting for twenty minutes he had grown bored and slightly worried. Feeling the kiss to his cheek and the soft embrace from his sweaty lover Ayme snuggled into Leroy enjoying the closeness and gentle affection. "Yeah, I slept fine though maybe a little to well" Ayme admitted most of his injuries healed as he mentioned to the few small yellow bruises left scattered across his skin. Smiling at the cute apology for his sweaty self Ayme couldn't help but chuckle the male not caring much that Leroy was sweaty since its wasn't a permanent thing. "You seem to have gotten healthier since the convention. Or at least in better shape by the looks of it" Ayme explained not wanting his chuckling to seem strange since the male found the sudden workout quite silly.

Being as his body didn't require such things it was rather amusing to see how normal muscle reacted. Frowning at the mention of stretching their limbs and learning some self defense Ayme took a slight step back clearly not on bored with the idea. Staring at Leroy wondering if he was serious Ayme shook his head in a slight refusal. "I don't like pointless violence...and I'm not to keen on hurting you. Last time Yukie hit someone he broke a jaw. I really don't want to hurt you" Ayme added not wanting to be extremely violent since his last encounter he ended up in his mind going to far and killing someone.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Well I've been slacking off exercising ever since I became the security chief. Used to be a lot more buffed you know? And after what happened at the convention I figured I really need to be at my best to keep up with you." Leroy smiled at Ayme's comments regarding his physique. He laughed a bit more when Ayme commented on not liking useless violence and said: "Oh but this is not pointless violence. Sparring is good exercise if done right, and also a good way to leanr about your own body. If you really worry about hurting someone then it's even more important for you to train and learn to control your strength." Leroy paused for a moment and showed a slightly taunting smile: 'Besides... you really think you can hurt me? Sure you surprised some pervert but I am a trained professional. Come on, throw me a punch. I promise you won't hurt me."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Ayme was rather confused by Leroy's explanation of why one would need violence. Taking his lovers advice with a grain of salt Ayme stood away from leroy as if studying him. "Professional or not I still would rather have you wear at least a pillow over you hand" Ayme added not liking being pushed or even teased into something like this. Stretching his arm and slowly rotating his arm, Ayme started to work on relaxing his muscles not wanting to tear or damage anything like the last time. Once he was satisfied his body was more or less stretched and relaxed.

"Remember you asked to spar." Ayme reminded Leroy clearly more interested in fighting with Leroy. With an instantly right hook Ayme connected his hit with a good amount of force just enough to cause a little pain the male trying to hold back. Frowning gently Ayme took afew moments to calm not liking that he had hit Leroy but hell he was bound to have a bit of an aggressive side when pushed to far.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Leroy managed to catch the surprisingly quick and powerful punch Ayme threw with his palm. The experiments the young man had gone through had really made him rather formidable in terms of pure strength. He could also tell from the look in Ayme's eyes that he was getting more aggressive. "That was good now keep going." Leroy said as he raised his hands up again and urged Ayme to continue. After letting Ayme keep on swinging at him for a bit longer suddenly a punch came at a slightly off angle and for a moment it would seem that he may land a clean hit on Leroy, but the man easily grabbed Ayme's while moving his body sideways, constraining Ayme's arm while tripping his leg to make him fall, but just before Ayme hit the grass he pulled the man up and held him close in his arms. It was almost like a dance move of sorts and neither of them were harmed. "See? I told you you couldn't hurt me." Leroy said with a confident smile: "I think that's enough sparring for now. We can both use a shower."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"A shower sounds nice" Ayme grumbled while getting out of Leroy's arms. "I'm not fond of this kind of thing. I have a temper and issues with it. My father liked to push me towards violence sometimes see what my breaking point was" Ayme explained knowing Yoh had done it out of curiosity and pure drunken stupidity. Ayme surprisingly had dealt with his anger as best as he could with the drunken man only ever kicking his fathers ass once leaving the man to leave him alone.

Since he had started living with his new family...he had kept himself rigidly in check no matter how angry he got he never lashed out. Because of that...he couldn't deny that working out with Leroy felt good almost like a weight was lifted off his chest. Walking inside heading straight towards the shower Ayme looked at Leroy before sighing a little. "...I didn't fully hate it. The exercising...it was nice." Ayme admitted his cheeks reddening as he tried to be a little more honest with Leroy reminding himself that Leroy wouldn't ever do anything to purposely hurt or upset him.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"As I said before, the more problem you have with controlling your impulses, the more you should train and learn not just to suppress it, but actually understanding not and control it." Leroy smiled as he caressed Ayme's dark hair. He could see a little bit of silver near the scalp and knowing the man would soon have his beautiful original hair color back made Leroy rather happy. He chuckled at Ayme's admission of actually liking the training and he said: "That's good to hear. Perhaps in the future I could show you more ways to deflect attacks and incapacitate people without harming them? Sounds good?"

Quickly they made it back to the house and after they relieved themselves of their clothes they got into the shower together. Afterwards they got dressed and Leroy began to prepare their breakfast.

As Leroy worked in the kitchen a message came to Aymeas phone:

"Dear Ayme, how have you been?

Sorry for not contacting you sooner. It's been pretty hectic back here dealing with the mess, but I managed to sort thing out in the organization and peace has returned to the streets. The higher ups weren't too happy about me letting the whole thing happen in the first place but since I survived as the sole leader of the underworld around these parts they were satisfied for now. I really miss the days we had in that small apartment though, strangely being trapped there with you were probably the best days of my life.

I look forward to hear from you again

With love. Derrick, Shen
    "
    Last edited by hal7283; 12-09-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Then you better step up and train me twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays" Ayme added with a smirk feeling more relaxed the workout quite therapeutic for him. Heading back Ayme took a little time showering and redressing in just some loose fitting shorts. Stretching ever so slightly Ayme yawned before laying on the bed. Snuggling into Leroy's soft pillow Ayme sighed enjoying the mans scent. Snapping his head up at the sound Ayme frowned noticing his phone going off on the bedside table. "Eh?" Ayme mumbled slightly noticing the text message from Derrick. Looking at the phone he was surprised they could even get service, opening the text he looked it over before thinking about how to reply.

Well, I've been good slowly I've been getting better and healthier. I'm currently away from home and spending some time in the tropical sunshine while I recover with Leroy. While I'm sorry to hear how much trouble I caused Im glad your ok-ish???? I can't really tell if that means your okay? I'm guessing yes since your now the top leader? Anyway I'll ask more questions later. I've talked to Leroy and he has agreed to stay with everyone at the project house for a trail month. If you three can get along and he can grow to like you then we can all live together permanently if not I've agreed to stay just by his side.
    While I'm glad you had fun with me during those three days I'm also excited to see you again and visit and possibly go out for the evening . This time I should be in much better health and possibly more fun~.

-Ayme

Looking at the message Ayme shrugged before sending it being quite new to the whole messaging stuff.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Moments latter after Ayme sent the message the phone rang again, and as expected it was Derrick's reply:

"
    Dear Ayme

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. I'm surprised Leroy has agreed to the living trail idea cause the last time we met he looked like he would kill me with his bare hands if given the chance. I guess we'll see how he acts when we meet in more friendly circumstances. Tell me when you come back. I look forward to joining you in your, hopefully our, new home.

Yours Truly
    Derrick.
    "

Soon after Ayme got the message the voice of Leroy could be heard from outside calling affectionately: "Come out love, breakfast is ready!" By the time Ayme got to the dining room the table was already set and Leroy was sitting there waiting. "I heard your phone rang. Who was it?" Leroy asked.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Smiling happily as the phone chimed again Ayme looked at the message. Grinning at the text Ayme happily started writing his message back.

" I'll let you know as soon as we are back and unpacked. I am enjoying the trip so we might stay longer if allowed. Don't think to badly of Leroy he's just protective. I hope to see you in our new home also.

-Ayme. "

Hearing Leroy Ayme sat up from the bed and headed off towards the kitchen. The smell of Leroy's cooking was rather mouth watering as it intoxicated the whole household. "You work fast" Ayme admitted with a slight tone of surprise as he looked at the table already set for breakfast. "Derrick was checking in. He misses me and is excited for the trial run at our new home." Ayme explained not wanting to hide anything from Leroy.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Is that so?' Leroy said without showing much reaction when he heard about Derrick willing to join the "trail run" Ayme proposed. Well Leroy doubt he could ever truly be okay with sharing Ayme with others, he'd made the promise to at least try if only for Ayme's sake, and Leroy was a man of his word. Changing the subject to something more pleasant he looked at Ayme and asked: "So What do you feel like doing today? We could continue to explore the island or maybe we can go diving? There're a couple of spots where you can see some really beautiful corals and sea-life. Of course if you prefer to let the fish come to us then we can go fishing as well, add a few more items to our dinner perhaps?"

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles