~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma crosses his arms, "of course I did... you were my friend so it only made sense that I needed to seek revenge." He looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, giving Nagisa the newspaper, "well... look to see if you can find a better school job."

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"No one else from the class tried to seek revenge for me." Nagisa said as he took the paper and looked through it and gave a slight smile, "the school we went to is hiring." he said

"Yeah ...well.. I was a lot more closer to you than the other classmates," Karma crosses his arms. He watches Nagisa look at the newspaper and blinks, "your kidding...," he leans over and looks what Nagisa was looking at, "does it mention what grades? It might have changed in some way since we been there."

Nagisa smiled and looked at him. "I know they got rid of 3-E, but its class 3 that needs a teacher they need someone to help kids along the right path. That is what it says word for word." he said looking at Karma. "I am glad that we were close."

Karma rubs his chin as he looks at Nagisa, "so basically, they are our age group when we were at that school? Hm... I guess that isn't too bad," he smiles a little. "Of course, and we ... are a lot closer now than we were," he kisses Nagisa's cheek.

"Yeah I know that we are great and I am so happy about that as well...So I think I might try for that job I mean come back full circle if I started to work there." He said smiling

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little as he nods his head, "alright, well I suppose that is all set. Now all we have to do is call and set it all up so you can start working."

"Well I have to do the interview before the hire me you know that Karma right. I'll call them tomorrow." he said setting the paper by the bed and started to go to sleep.

"Uh.. I have a job so yeah I do know Nagisa," Karma flicks Nagisa's forehead and looks to the side, laying on the bed. He watches Nagisa fall asleep and takes a book off the floor, starting to read since he wasn't tired.

Karma looks over at Nagisa as he was waking up since he was still awake. He could hear Nagisa's stomach growl and laughs a little, "are you feeling hungry?"

Nagisa blushed and nodded as he set up there was a sharp pain in his back again "OW!" he said as he laid back down and sighed. "I know you didn't do me that hard, but I still hurt." he whispered

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles, blinking when Nagisa yelled in pain. "Hm... maybe I should have been a bit gentle since you were still recovering from the whole delinquent fight. Though I didn't know we were going to fuck there," he laughs a little. "Did you take your meds," he looks at Nagisa and crosses his arms.

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head as he reaches for Nagisa's meds, giving him one and rubs Nagisa's head as he gets up to get some water for Nagisa.

"Hey for the record, the pills are for your shoulder's wound not your butt goof ball," Karma sticks his tongue out. "Do... you need more cream on your butt," he smiles a little.

Karma laughs a little, "we didn't go to the doctor for your butt but.. okay," he rubs the back of his head as he gets the ointment for Nagisa's butt, "... just lift up your leg for me so I have access," he opens the ointment.

Nagisa blushed and lifted up his butt and took a deep breath. "Its a pain killer and it helps kill pain." he said closing his eyes as he just waited to see if Karma would doctor him.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "I suppose you do have a point," he smiles a little as he rubs the ointment all over Nagisa's entrance, sliding his finger inside to get Nagisa's inner walls.

Karma finishes applying the ointment and smiles as he leans closer to Nagisa, kissing his cheek.

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head, "of course, I mean... I am the reason why it's feeling sore," he laughs a little.