Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Haru looked at Daiskue and then bit his lip and nodded. He really trust and leaned on Daiskue to tell him what he could and couldn't do. "Really?" He asked looking at him and then bit his lip it sounded so good and he wanted to try it no matter the cost.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin smiles a little, "you two continue playing, it still needs to cook."

Daisuke nods his head as he leads Haru back downstairs.

Shin looks at Jason, "did you see that? Haru quickly changed when Daisuke showed interested."

Haru nodded as he was being lead it away by Daisuke

"All right we can play some more."

"Yeah I did see that that is really great improvement. We may be starting to get to him after all." Jason said excited

Daisuke smiles a little as he goes to sit on the floor, looking at the stuff, wondering what to play next as he looks at all the stuff in the room.

Shin smiles a little and nods his head, "if it's... hard to get Haru to trust us, maybe we should start with Daisuke since Haru seems to follow Daisuke's lead," he rubs the back of his head.

Haru walked over and got some building blocks he started to stack and play with those blocks. he seemed content at what he was doing, but at the same time he also had no idea what he was doing.

"Yeah we're just going to have to follow Daisuke lead on this. I have a feeling our ticket to haru is Daisuke." He said looking at shin

Daisuke notices some picture books and starts to look through them.

Shin nods his head, "yeah I believe what we got to do for both Haru and Daisuke."

Haru just played with the blocks not sure what to do next he was tired and wanted to be ok he was so scared about everything that happened to him and was wanting no to be scared of anything any more it really sucked.

"They need each other and I know this so much." he said smiling and looked at him

Daisuke lays on his stomach and kicks his legs a bit as he continues looking at the book, enjoying the colorful pictures.

Shin smiles, "well... they will no longer be separated. They will always be together. I wonder if they will be an item when they are older," he rubs his chin.

Daisuke looks over at Haru and tilts his head to the side.

Shin nods his head and lowers his head, "... who knows what would have happened if we didn't get them when we did."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then crawls over to him, cuddling up to Haru.

Shin nods his head a little and rubs the back of his head, "well... I am glad we got them when we did at least."

Haru nodded and closed his eyes and looked at him the sighed. "Sorry I just had a flash back." He whispered

"I am as well are you hungry or anything. The food should be ready soon and I will give you a snack if you are hungry."

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, shaking his head, "I know we both had a hard time at the slave market with you being a needle experiment and me... being a rent out, but Shin and Jason are nice. They fed up, kept us comfortable and more importantly, got us away from that horrible place."

Shin smiles and shakes his head, "I can wait until the pie is ready, I don't want to fill myself up since it's almost done," he laughs a little.

"Then... we just got to do more fun memories to get rid of the bad ones," Daisuke looks at Haru.

Shin smiles a little and laughs a little, "if you want a little something, then go ahead," he sticks his tongue out.

Haru nodded and looked at him wondering what they should do next and really wanted to have some fun, but didn't know how or what would get rid of the memories.

Jason smiled and looked at the pie. "I think it might be done."

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, hoping Shin and Jason can erase all the bad memories from Haru.

Shin leans down and nods his head with a smile, "yeah, looks like it's all ready."

Haru hugged Daisuke and sighed. "I hate the bad and scared that he is gonna find me.....no....go...back" he said almost as if he is regressing two when they first met each other

Jason smiled and pulled out the pie and sat it to cool

Daisuke hugs Haru and rubs his back, "it's okay Haru... we have a nice family looking after us, they won't let that mean guard hurt us anymore," he rests his chin on Haru's shoulder.

Shin smiles, "so do we have any whipped cream or ice cream? Apple pie tastes amazing with either one."

Haru nodded. "I'm sorry Daisuke I'm just scared what happens if they don't want us anymore where will we go...I know it's a big subject to think about and I shouldn't think about it but I can't help it."

"How about we put both on it they are special kids" Jason said smiling

Daisuke tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "I don't think.. we need to worry about that. I mean they have done so much for us to live a better life so I don't think they would have used all that money to make us happy just to get rid of us."

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am sure they will like that. I will go let them know it's ready," he then heads down the stairs to the basement.

"you never know about stuff like that until it happens.....like....what if they find out that they are using too much money on us and make us to things or start to sell you body again?' haru said as he heard the door to the basement open and haru rand and hid.

Jason was getting the slices of pies ready.

Daisuke lowers his head a little and shakes his head, "I don't... think they will. They both don't like what they did to us.. so I don't think they would want to do stuff like that." He watches Haru hid and lowers his head with a sigh.

Shin looks and only saw Daisuke, "hey Daisuke... where is Haru? The pie is done, it might need some time to cool but it's all ready," he smiles.