Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Shin and nods his head as he raises his arms.

Shin smiles and picks up Daisuke, rubbing Daisuke's head, "let's get you two to bed, unless you two want to play some more."

Haru didn't make a noise he looked at Daisuke. "I'm find with what ever he wants to do." he whispered truth was he wasn't feeling so good and he didn't really know what he needed to do next.

Jason smiled and looked at them as he cleaned up the plates that were empty

Daisuke looks at Haru and then Shin, pointing downstairs. Since he took that little nap, he wasn't really tired and he wanted to play.

"Oh you want to play more. Yeah it's not really good to sleep right after eating," Shin picks up Haru and takes Daisuke and Haru downstairs.

"Alright playing it is have fun you too." Jason said as he started to do dishes and smiled as he did so.

Haru nodded as he held on to Shin as he was picked up and took back down stairs. He felt like he needed to trust Shin and Jason, but didn't know what it was that was holding him back.

Shin places down Haru and Daisuke near the plush toys and rubs both of their heads, "... have fun you two," he smiles as he goes back upstairs.

Daisuke watches Shin and looks at Haru, looking at the radio and notices it wasn't on as he pokes at it.

Haru looked at the radio as well and frowned not sure what he should do next. He poked at it two and whimpered slightly that it wasn't on.

"Hey did you remember to turn the radio on down there that is there safe zone." Jason said as he washed the dishes

Daisuke looks at Haru as he was poking at the radio to, letting out a soft whimper as well.

Shin blinks, "I thought it was on. Well...when I brought them downstairs, I don't think it was on but I will go check on that," he rushes downstairs. He looks at Daisuke and Haru poking at the radio, he smiles with a sigh as he walks over, "hold on I will turn it on for you two," he then flips the switch, turning on the radio.

Haru looked up to see that Shin came back into the room and he looked back at the radio and poked it once again. Then watched him turn it on and relaxed as he heard the music and he was now able to try to find out what he was doing next.

Jason finished washing and put it all up after drying

Daisuke sits by the radio and closes his eyes, resting his head on Haru with a smile.

Shin comes back up and looks at Jason with a smile, "they are happy now."

Haru nodded and walked over to daisuke and hugged him. He needed to feel his warmth. Haru was trying so hard to get out of his own head, but couldn't. "Sorry I keep thinking of the bad outcomes and I just needed a hug to calm me down...….Some how you can do that for me and keel my mind calm." He whispered as he pulled back

"That's good was it on or not?" he asked with a smile

Daisuke looks at Haru and tilts his head, watching him hugging him and shakes his head, "no it's okay. I don't mind... comforting you when you need it."

"It was off... strangely. Maybe it's a power saving kind and turns off when no one is in the room," Shin rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke smiles and nods his head, "I am just glad... we are not there anymore and Jason and Shin took us both in."

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, "how come... I feel like Daisuke has opened to us a lot more," he pouts.

Haru nodded and held him. "I'll try to let them in for you alright." He said sighing wondering what he was going to let them in on

"Haru is younger and went threw a lot not telling how damaged he really is in his mind...... There might even be something he isn't telling Daisuke." Jason said

Daisuke looks at Haru and then smiles a little, "and... I will be there for you. I...won't be leaving your side like how it was before."

Shin looks at Jason, "they both went through pain and suffering... did you honestly forget that even if Daisuke might be a little older, he was still sex trafficked. A child... shouldn't go through that."

Haru nodded and looked at him. "I can't wait then and I love that so I just want you to keep me happy and safe...Thats all I want to be happy and safe."

"No they shouldn't none of them shouldn't no matter what you know." he said looking at him and then sighed. "I won't forget I won't its just I am trying to have them both move on from it." he said sighing

Daisuke nods his head, "but in order to do that... you got to also trust Shin and Jason. They just want us to be happy as well."

Shin rubs the back of his head, "well... how are we suppose to make them forget their experiences when they been through so much," he sighs.

"I'm trying I really am, but every time I reach out to try to open up.... I get a bad memory.... I just can't talk about it... I don't want to talk about the stuff they did to me..... I don't even know if I've told you all the stuff they've done to me..." He whispered looking down as tears started to come out of his eye. "No bad haru you are not to cry anymore." He told himself

"I honestly don't know we will just have to make good memories with them take them everywhere we can and try to ease the bad memories."

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head slowly, "well.. not talking about it won't help. If you talk to Shin and Jason about it, they can help you. They already did so much for us already," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin nods his head, "yeah... that is the only thing we can do I suppose," he rubs the back of his head with a soft sigh.

"I don't know I don't really want to talk about it at all." he said biting his lip and then sighing. "I just don't know what I want to do you know. I know that they can help me, but I am just not ready to open up yet."

"Yeah thats it." he said shaking his head and thought about it and looked at him

Daisuke tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "I am just saying... Shin and Jason will help a lot more if they actually know what you keep thinking about." He sighs and nods his head, "well when you are... I will be there with you," he smiles.

Shin nods his head and smiles a little, "I .. feel so bad for them. I wish we knew about them sooner," he lowers his head.

"I know they will, but." Haru held his head. "I don't want to talk about it." he whispered and started to close himself off not wanting to deal with anything any more.

"I know thats why I wanted to go to the market in the first place." he said

Daisuke slowly nods his head and lowers his head a little when Haru even didn't want to talk about what he went through what he didn't know about.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head with a smile, "well... I am glad we got them when we did."

Haru sighed there was a lot of things that he didn't even tell Daisuke that was done to him and he didn't want to either. He hated it and wished it never happened.

"Yeah that is good as well." he said looking at him