my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

Akira nods his head as he heads over to Ayme and looks, seeing how much Ayme has already cleaned. He grabs a broom and starts sweeping the floor, grabbing a trash can and sweeps into the can. Akira shakes the broom over the trash can and uses the broom as a feather duster, using it to get rid of dust on the wall and any spider webs.

Hikaru wipes his forehead since he finishes cleaning up. He looks out the window and sees Usugi and Yukie outside, going to help Akira and Ayme if they needed help. He saw the floor was clean and Akira working on dusting. He grabs a mop and starts moping the floor.

Usugi crouches down to touch the snow and looks at Yukie, "do you think we should help the others," he tilts his head.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

"I don't want to go inside I want to stay outside" Yukie mumbled as he sulked and stayed out refusing to go back to being locked inside.

"I'll set up the beds" Ayme replied settingnout the giant futon mattresses as he added blankets and pillows and went to work making dinner knowing how to cook, he had planned their escape for a long time.

"I want to stay here forever" Yukie replied as he moved changing into a wolf as he rolled in the snow somewhat more intouch with nature.

"Oh? Well I suppose that is okay," Usugi rubs the back of his head, wondering how long Yukie was really going to stay outside. He then perks his ears up, "wait Yukie.. do you think you will be stuck inside like how it use to be? Everything is going to be different now, you can go outside as much as you want, that is why we moved here well.. one of the reasons anyway."

Akira looks at Ayme and nods his head, "okay master," he wags his tail as he continues dusting.

Hikaru nods his head slowly to Ayme's words and continues mopping the floor.

Usugi watches Yukie as he was rolling around in a form of a wolf in the snow and smiles, "well.. we are going to stay here now." He turns into his rabbit form and rolls around in the snow, jumping out, shaking the snow off his fur and lays down in the snow, much more warmer in his animal form than his human form.

Yukie huffed as he laid down his pretty blue wolf eyes watching the bunny like he was a snack a small he slowly scooter over his white fur pretty against the snow as he watched usugi hungrily.

Ayme set the pot on the stove and went to start unpacking putting everything away.

Usugi lets out a yawn and perks his ears up as he looks at Yukie, lowers his ears a bit, "u-uh Yukie? Why are you looking at me like that," he really hoped Yukie wasn't going to eat him as he looks at the window, hoping food will be made soon.

Akira rubs his forehead as he places the broom down, watching Hikaru mop the floor. He looks around to see if he can do anything else, trying to keep himself busy as much as possible.

Hikaru finishes mopping the floor and goes to the window to watch the snow, watching Usugi and Yukie.

Yukie walked over and picked usugi up in his mouth as he carried him up the steps Ayme letting them in the house as Yukie set his bunny down by the fire and laid down not wanting his mate to catch a Cold. Ayme finishing a good portion of the packing as he went and set the table setting out the food he made.

Usugi squeaks with a jolt as he got picked up within Yukie's mouth, shivering as he saw a glance of Yukie's teeth. As he felt like he was about to pee out of fear, he was placed down by the fire, "oh.. thank you master," he smiles as he curled up next to the fire.

Akira finishes tiding up since Ayme did most of the work and joins up with Hikaru but watches Hikaru go to the sink to wash his hands, knowing it was time to eat soon. Akira sniffs the air and walks over the table with a purr, completely starving from all the work, "smells really good master," he wags his tail.

(You do know you don't have to write a new sentence unless someone's talking right? normally actions stay in the same paragraph and you only do a new one if someone diffrent starts talking...also its annoying how you have them each say the same thing and the same action example they all smell thr food ayme made. dont they have their own thoughts your making them sound identical and i expect emotion and want to know what thsy are thinking why wasnt usugi scared of being in a wolfs mouth does he feel more human them most rabbits ect. i need more... into and better writing please....)

Ayme finished setting out the vegetables and rolls as he set out a nicely cooked fish and looked at Yukie who seemed wanting to sleep more. "Thank you" Ayme replied with a cute blush as he sat down at the table and served himself food waiting for the three pets to join him in eating knowing all to well Yukie would eat when he was hungry or just sleep more since his twin did adore sleeping.

(oh, i just divide it for each character really. Okay, I will keep it in mind, sorry about that. okay I will edit it)

Akira wags his tail with a smile, nodding his head and perks his ears up as he saw fish, listening his stomach growl, "o...oops," he blushes embarrassingly as he goes to the sink, watching Hikaru walk by and washes his hands so he could eat. Akira rushes back to the table and sits down, looking at Ayme, "is.. Yukie going to eat too," he tilts his head slowly.

Hikaru looks at the food and swishes his tail, "how long have you been cooking for," he tilts his head as he leans down to sniff at the food. Hikaru sits down next to Akira as he looks over at Usugi trying to warm himself off still. Both Hikaru and Akira start eating slowly, looking at each other, "it is so delicious," Hikaru says as he just watches Akira stuff his face with food.

Usugi twitches his nose to the scent of food and looks at Yukie, "are you hungry master? I thought you were going to eat me when we were outside," he turns into his human form and goes to wash his hands, walking back out to Yukie and looks at Yukie as he was getting his clothes on, "I can go get you some food if you want?"

(Each time a different character talks you start a new paragraph...kinda basic English. I can't reply until you fix your mistakes...)

vvvv= new post since I can't edit ..

Akira wags his tail with a smile, nodding his head and perks his ears up as he saw the cooked fish, listening to his stomach growl hungrily, "o...oops," he blushes embarrassingly as he goes to the sink, watching Hikaru walk by and washes his hands so he could eat.

Akira rushes back to the table and sits down next to Ayme, looking at him, "is.. Yukie going to eat too," he tilts his head slowly as he starts putting food on his plate then starts eating, enjoying the taste.

Hikaru looks at the food and swishes his tail, "how long have you been cooking for," he tilts his head as he leans down to sniff at the food.

Hikaru sits down next to Akira as he looks over at Usugi trying to warm himself off still. He puts some food on his plate and starts eating in silence.

Usugi twitches his nose to the scent of food and looks at Yukie, "are you going to eat master? I thought you were going to eat me when we were outside," he turns into his human form and goes to wash his hands, walking back out to Yukie and looks at him as he was getting his clothes on, "do you want me to make you a plate master?"

(Look I'm tiered of doing this either figure it out I've been trying to get you to fix it for days and telling you how..., research how to properly write or actually read afew books and study the writing I'm tiered of wasting my time that I could use for others who can write a paragraph properly with full grammar and proper punctuation. It's not fair for me to spend my time constantly fixing things with this rp so either figure it our or drop it because I'm bored with the rp and tiered of the writing errors maybe it's hes best finds other starter partners to practice with because I don't think I think we compatible in style.)

• Saga locked this topic