Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory
    Kou Mabuchi Tadaomi Shirotani Arisato Minato Midori

Bar "Guren" 「紅蓮」見世物の世界 .. Open Thread for Roleplayers ..

Code:
    it's a spectacle of a world,
    made of everything and anything
    but if you just believed in me,
    I promise all can become real...

It is a thread where every each roleplayer is welcomed to drop by. One day you can be a serial killer who needs a shot of tequila, tomorrow you can be the neat and proper college student who visits for first time a gay bar. You can be anything as long as you have fun. But even this gay bar's got its own rules. Please follow them.

RULES.
    * No arguments.
    * No underage characters.
    * No sex, but you can flirt. .__.
    * No fighting.
    * Please, pay your bill. -_-'
    * The joke aside, have fun!

STAFF MEMBERS.

Position Username Name in the bar
    Owner Saga Ryuu
    Waiter Sai-Miyoshi Mirai
    Bartender DeLuna Hayate Hideki

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

Re: Bar "Guren" 「紅蓮」見世物の世界 .. Open Thread for Roleplayers ..

It was just another day in the bar club "Guren".
    Ryuu wasn't a fan of publicity so it was pretty rare to see him around. If anything many people failed to
    recognize the 'boss', simply because he'd rarely make an appearance as such. Mostly he'd visit his own club as a regular. He thought it was the best way to see his workers' hard work and attitude, as well
    he'd be able to 'experience' the bar as a visitor - it was a pro than a con. But indeed, there were some
    workers that knew their boss' face, such as Hayate and Mirai.

The male made his way inside, though the bar was still rather empty due to the early hour he dropped by. With a few steps he reached the bar, taking a seat on one of the typical tall chairs,

- Make me a double coffee, it was a long night.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    DeLuna Inventory
    Gunji Yuu Kanda Rai Aladdin

Hayate was wiping the bar table as the owner walked in.
    - Make me a double coffee, it was a long night.
    "Right away, sir" he responded politely with a quick nod.
    As he started making the drink, with fresh new coffee beans, his boss orderd he noticed other customers walking in.
    "Well, I'm always here if you want a shoulder to lean on" he said somewhat akwardly as he placed the coffee in front of Ryuu.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sai-Miyoshi Inventory
    Mikazuki Gift 2015 Natsume Takashi YO Spring Festival UK

Spoiler:  

Panting, Mirai stormed into the room, nearly tripping as he tried to put on his vest.
    'My eh, hella apologies sir!!!!! I overslept...', he quickly said, blushing with shame and bowing as he saw his boss sitting at the bar together with hayate.
    'E-Eh did I miss anything?' he asked looking around awkwardly, partly for customers who needed to be served.

It has a tough day to Kaz from work in the graphic industry and decided to stop by a place to calm himself and gather some information that may be helpful in his work and be progressive for tomorrow’s work.
    Kaz comes in to the bar gently pushes the door open enough to make the bell of the door to make a sound. He looks around the place and his first impression is positive due to the design on the room. With a positive smile on his face and decided to take a empty seat at the place down all his important files which is visible to his eyes.
    One may say that his color appearance is weird or very unusual. Because his hair color is same as the sky with eye color differ to each other where the right eye is red, while the other is yellow and his hair is short.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

The fresh aroma of the coffee reached his fine nostrils which particularly refreshed his tired brain.
    The male quietly picked his cup of coffee when hand paused just before his lips. Someone was missing. Ryuu's dark eyes wandered shortly around the place. Why on earth Hayate was cleaning the tables?!

Ah, that made sense. Mirai was late. With a furrow of brows his mood dropped once again.
    - Where is Mira-... - just when he was about to shoot the question the door's ring signalized a presence all along with the storming figure of the waiter, Mirai.

The boss glanced to the panting boy, his brows flattened as the other made it just on time. It wasn't the first time when Mirai actually overslept.
    - Haa... - a sigh escaped his lips as rose chin up once again, - Go put your apron uniform. You have a customer.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Sai-Miyoshi Inventory
    Mikazuki Gift 2015 Natsume Takashi YO Spring Festival UK

Go put your apron uniform. You have a customer.
    'Y-Yes sir!!', the boy stood up straight and quickly fixed his outfit although his hair was still messy and went over to the rather peculiar looking customer.

'Welcome sir! May I bring you something?', he asked smiling politely, trying not to be too curious at to what those horribly formal papers meant. But even though it was extremely fun talking with customers, Mirai normally tried his best to be polite, especially with his boss around.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    DeLuna Inventory
    Gunji Yuu Kanda Rai Aladdin

Hayate watch the young boy as he served the first customer of the day, full of energy as always.
    "He sure is something" he mumbled under his breath as he cleaned a few glasses.
    He looked at his boss, silently wondering if he's stress would decrease. Even though he'd never say it out loud he was worried about his boss, but he was certain he'd never confide in him. Hayate had even offered many times in the past, but he wasn't willing to share, so he kept silent not wanting to bother him further.
    "Anything else you'd like to order, Sir?" Hayate asked.

“Oh hello!” Kaz took notice of the guy who seems to be the one who takes the request of the customer or simply addressed as a waiter. “Sorry that I am new here so…. What do you have for me? Do you have some kind of menu or something?” It seems like he is embarrassing himself since he is like a newbie at such place.
    Kaz notices that there is a running sweat on the waiter’s skin and asked him with worried eyes. “This guy might pulled out an all nighter like me” He thought. Instead he asked him directly to confirm things.
    “Are you okay? You seem spent than I do.”

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Saga Inventory

Ryuu's gaze followed the clumsy boy before returning his attention to the cup of coffee. What a messy beginning of the day, he thought. With a quiet sip he tasted the dark liquid as quickly glanced over Hayate who stood already behind the bar.

- Yeah, bring me the revision of last month, I haven't checked it yet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles