Bar "Guren" 「紅蓮」見世物の世界 .. Open Thread for Roleplayers ..

Saga

Ramus smiled"thank you very much and you dont have to aplogize and yes I'm tired since I'm working 3 part time works" he sighed again and start to drink his hot chocolate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• vyssini

• Saga

• Sai-Miyoshi

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

wtzyio.jpg KLINT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Klint knows that he is obviously running late for work. He already knows that Mirai is already at the work place doing a lot of mess. “fuuuuu…….” He lets out a sigh of disbelief for he has to be the one to clean up the mess. One he arrived at the workplace he snuck himself quietly inside from the back of the store, hoping that he goes in smoothly and avoid getting caught by the higher ups. Especially Mirai since he has a loud mouth.

Hayate looked around the bar that started to fill up with people. Despite a few misses Mirai did a pretty good job, no customers was angry yet... but the night was still young. He kept cleaning the bar disk as he waited for someone to order something.

Ramus was finish drink his hot chocolate and looked at the other guy beside the guy so come with hot chocolate to him.

He smiled"hello you the guy beside the guy I got hot chocolate from, do you have any good wine you recommend?"

"Yes, we got this delicious red vine from France, it's very popular" Hayate suggested with a brief smile.

It had a very exquisite taste, or that was his opinion about it. As he poured the vine into the glass he looked at the male, studying him carefully like he did with all customers that entred this bar. When he was done pouring he carefully placed the glass in front of the male who had ordered.

"So what brings you to our bar?" he asked, trying to start a conversation.

Ramus drink the red wine from France and smiled at the guy"I come here since my friend mentioned this place and I didnt feel to go home yet and I need something to drink since I'm tired after working 3 part time works"

Seeing that his customer had been served, mirai quickly hit the red button of his phone and ran back to check if any new people had arrived.

"Three jobs?" Hayate asked, raising his eyebrow slightly. "What kind of jobs?"

It was so slow... only two customers had entered tonight. He didn't particularily mind talking with this guy, but he started to get restless. His eyes met the young boys, and he gave him a light smile.

Ramus smiled"I'm working at gas station, at library and my last work are at gay bar" he continue drink the red wine from France

3el1s.jpg

name : Zan

When i entered the bar, i looked around for a while. I decided to choose the most inconspicuous spot. When i felt the bartender coming, I spoke before he did.

"Run a tab for me! Hand me Glen McKenna. I prefer to drink it neat (no water, no ice)"

I didn't want to be rude but i really don't have any more patience to spare for the day. I'm royally pissed. I sighed. When the bartender come with my order i grab and drink it straight.

pAM1w0x.png

Quiet to appear as to disappear, Ryuu walked in the bar, heading for one of the far corners. It was a tiring day and his exhaustion was visible. At least he had a few days off now.

Name: Tae Hwan Age : 21

Image:tumblr_m6q7vmpqVn1rasogio1_500.jpg

Clothing: White button up with long sleeves, red vest, black jeans, red leather shoes.

Tae Hwan had slipped into the bar, after its proprietor had entered. The brunette just managed to catch the door as it was closing. He walks in and eyes a booth near the door, and looks over the drink menu. He wondered what the evening would have in it's plans for this night or who would come up to him. He then notices the waiter standing beside him. "I would like a mug of coffee, and a piece of red velvet cake. Please and thank you." He said to the waiter.

..sigh.. It's his fourth glass.

..brrrrr..brr..

He reached his right pocket.

"It was him!" His heart skipped a bit. He immediately read the message and smiled unknowingly.

When he realized it, he run his fingers through his hair and sighed in exasperation.

"D*mn. What am I doing?" He was too caught up with "that man". "He" made him wait for a whole day just to cancel their plans. And a single message just blew his resentment out of the water. *sigh*

Looking around, he noticed the waiter serving a red velvet cake to the brunette.

"Not bad. Should I "make friends", too?" He isn't the aggressive type at all. But it seems he really drunk quite a bit.

pAM1w0x.png

With the paper folder he placed on the table, he glanced to one of the bartenders, it wasn't needed for him to state his order. It was always like this, in the mornings he'd have a cup of black coffee in afternoons and evenings he'd have a glass of whiskey.

Tae was served the cake and coffee, pretty quickly since the bar had only a few visitors. He planned to pay for what he had ordered before he even took a bite. He was just about to take out his wallet for just that, when he noticed someone was looking at him from crossed the room. He smiles softly, and then picks up his mug of coffee and takes a sip, then then uses the fork to take a bite from the cake and began enjoying it.

When the brunette noticed him, he gave him a long once-over from head to toe. Then he smiled ever so slightly to show evidently that he's liking what he saw.

"Why not?" He stood up and lift his glass. He walked over and audaciously sit next to the solo stud and ask,

"Ever had a complete stranger talk to you?" He take another sip and amusingly watches the other enjoy his cake.

"Well yes I have, and it was quite uncomfortable feeling. He personally tried to ask me to see him at the venue next to the cafe me and my friends were at. Was it stand up comedy or was it music? I don't quite recall the details now. But I believe it was the first." He said going for another sip of his coffee and quickly overing it with a napkin. "So I came here for the promise of making anything possible dreamt of into a reality." He said in a soft mutter. "Same as you I assume?" He asks as he takes a bigger bite of his cake this time.

He can't help but chuckle. His eyes didn't fail him, the man really is interesting.

"What do think?" He leans in so he's about six inches from the brunette's face. He lingers for three counts, then slowly return to his original position.

In his mind, he can't help but bemused by his own actions. Was being neglected made him act up? He sighed inwardly.

Tae straight faces the six inch closeness, but his eyebrows slightly turn up with interest. He lets out a needy sigh and soft sound. His inner most thoughts are, 'I so would right now.' He quickly puckers his lips and kisses the man in front of him before he pulled away. Which to Tae was a form of flirting. He then scoots over in the booth and resumes his cake eating and coffee drinking, obviously bothered by "what" in "his" pants.

"Their red velvet cake is sweet." He complimented the cake but he didn't break the eye contact. He gave him a soft smile. Outwardly, he looks calm and casual but he is actually panicking inside. He wasn't normally loose like this. But it is undeniable that he liked the kiss. He tried to and reign his emotions.

He reached for his glass and try to take a sip but it is empty. Then he notice the smile of the man across him. It is a bit different this time. He wasn't able to help but blush.

While Tae was trying to now conceal his problem with a quick removal of his jacket and placing it in his lap. He seemed a bit in awe of himself that he had kissed the stranger. 'Whats wrong with you tonight? Did you enjoy it?' He asks himself as his own casual excitement from this evening was shaking up his nerves. He drinks his coffee and or chugs it. Which was in turn, unusual than the norm for him.

He then calls over the waiter, asking for both of their drinks to be filled and perhaps the bottle of what the other was drinking to be left on the table.

"Can you please fill our drinks and leave a bottle of what the other is drinking on the table?" He then looks to his companion for the evening. He smiles back with a faint hue of pinkness on his own cheeks.

He looked at the man and his order made him raise his eyebrow. 'A bottle', he thought.

This really is an eventful night. He came for a drink and planned to drown his resentment. But for whatever reason, he is now sitting across a complete stranger after he flirted and kissed. And he doesn't even know his name.

"I'll have your time, then. And I'll make sure so it(bottle) won't go to waste" He glance at the man and grinned. He held his gaze for three seconds then bite the corner of his lip and look down.

As Tae was chewing the cake and drinking his coffee, he had gotten a napkin and wrote down his name. He then slid it over to the other with a smile. He then goes about shallowing the cake in his mouth, than turns to speaking. ¨We can keep the flirting going, if you want.¨ ¨This is much needed after the turn of events here.¨ The second part he said quietly as he looks at the owner of the bar with a understanding look. He also goes for another kiss on the orther that he is sitting with, without hestitating again.

The first kiss from stranger can be dismissed as fooling around. But Zan knew what the second kiss meant but instead of pulling away, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. He's not dumb and so he knew what his actions lead to. But he doesn't want to be the first to back down. He repeated the name in his mind. 'Tae Hwan'

He doesn't want to act and be accused like "soothing with a kiss a reddened cheeks you have slapped". Besides Tae is really interesting and he find the brunette attractive. 'Alright, I liked the kisses', he admitted to himself. But he still hesitated to head on straight. He looked at the man himself as if he'll find his resolution at his companion's face.

Tae moved his lips away first, only to get air. His face showed he enjoyed the second kiss, as his red eyes opened and he had left his mouth opened just enough. He looks into the eyes of the other and pulls him closer.

Tae then feels something lingering in his heart. He wondered if it would be rekindled by the other male that felt or seemed so familiar. He gently whispers in the other's ear, ¨How are you tonight? What made you want to invite me here of all places?¨ He keeps the hug tight and lingering on the other.