Light in the Dark :)

Belita

Yayyy, yup i managed to write a few lines, thank god.

And of course i will still write both of stories till the end.

Thank you guys for still reading, and for not forgetting about it ;)

It's a small chap compared to the others, but i consider it a preparation for what's coming :p

Here it is, part 23! :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happiness, so near... So touchable, feeling so happy like nothing and no one could stop him...

Shouji dreamt, that night... A dream about only one person...

The person now sleeping right beside him...

Everything was a huge blur, except for the screaming love in Kai’s eyes...

The warm smile he gave Shouji, made his heart tighten in his chest, it was so full of joy, adoration and fulfilment...

Like he was precious, like he only needed Shouji to feel whole... complete...

What more could he ask from life...?

After so much pain, so much suffering, what more could life offer him?

He was certain.

Nothing else was needed...

His mom was there too, in that dream.

Shouji told her, that yes... It was all worth it...

Feeling hurt, the hardships... He would go thru all that, all over again, so he could only feel like this, even if it was just for a moment... just for a few seconds...

He would face them all... Facing them a thousand times over again...

Just for him.

Nothing could compare, to the feeling that moment brought him...

The first time in his life he was feeling that something in this world was worth going thru life, withstanding all the troubles you might come across.

Like a magic has been cast in a poor fellow, with nothing to lose, but end up gaining the most precious award love was...

And with that, Shouji kept on dreaming... He kept on wishing life was just like that, for as long as he could, for as long as it was allowed him, that he could just stay like that...

Glued to Kai’s body, stuck between his arms, kissed by those perfect lips...

He wished a cage could be built with those harms, and with it he would be a prisoner...

A life time sentence, caged and trapped in his lover’s powerful embrace...

It would be just perfect...

Unfortunately , not everything was joyful.

Not far away from the main house, a dark hour approached...

Sayuri was now connecting his plans last dots, and for both our lovers, this plan foreclosure was not going accordingly with their happy moment.

“The snake” was vicious, and thirsted for revenge.

Sayuri was tired of waiting, and sitting quietly in his “prison” wasn’t his intention for much longer, and he was rushing those who agreed with him so that it could all be set into motion.

“I had enough... I’ve given you my word, all will be yours, all i wish, all i ask for is... Kai’s blood in my hands flowing, red and still hot enough to burn my hands while i draw it out...

The fortune, the business, you can just kill each other for it, for i wish none... However, i demand to see my wish fulfilled... He mocks me! Now that he haves someone he cherishes, we have it all in our hands to make this work! I will not wait anymore, we do this tonight!”

“But Sayuri-sama, it is not wise to act so unprepared... He’s expecting something. He knows we work against him, he might have all personnel on alert... We cannot make any mistakes, or he will have our heads instead...”

“So i see... You fear him more than you do me...? Didn’t i show you my merciless side so many times...? Should you go against me as well, Tanaka?! Shall i show you what i do to those who go against my will...?”

“Please, Sayuri-sama, i mean nothing like that, i am just advising you to be prudent...”

In that spilt second, Tanaka’s head rolled on the floor...

The small audience stared in shock to the, still opened eyes in Tanaka’s head, spilling blood all over the immaculate tatami floor.

With that Sayuri’s word was absolute.

No one would even dare to go against him... And he won his followers agreement on advancing with the plan that night...

After the small reunion dismissed, Sayuri went to his regular sliding door...

Watching the main house, his insanity was worse than ever, while imagining himself killing Kai at the right time...

To see his brother’s eyes in his last moments, aroused him so...

“He dares... He dares to take another man... He dares to ignore me, you do not know what i’m capable off, young brother... I shall have YOUR head... I shall make you regret, not making me yours...”

With his mind filled with thoughts of his younger brother, imagining the feeling of Kai’s body was drowning him... Like it always has...

A poison stuck in that man’s chest since forever, made him bitter and dangerous...

A wish he could not see fulfilled made him wish death to all that might be by Kai’s side.

Their father knew... he was the only one who understood the psychotic infatuation Sayuri had for his brother...

That led to his dead...

As soon as their father demanded Sayuri to be kept far away from Kai, Sayuri turned to beast and killed the old Boss, showing no regrets whatsoever of killing his own father...

In that hour, he knew, Kai would never be his...

The thing he wanted the most would never be within his reach.

That was a maddening thought to Sayuri, since he loved and desire that brother of his more than anything in this world.

However all Kai felt for Sayuri was hate... And pity...

And that drove him insane.

To the point that all he could think about was to be held, to be ravished by his own brother...

Even if he had to force him to it.

That was his way of getting off... While touching himself, he imagined himself being fucked by Kai in the most violent ways...

The evil snicker in those man lips showed only the desperation he was holding on too.

He wanted... He wanted badly, but it was denied him the right too...

All revolved around how much Sayuri he wanted Kai, so badly to the point of killing him, so he couldn’t belong to anyone else.

The maddening sibling could only wish, could only imagine what Shouji and so many others have felt while being embraced by Kai.

Being held by that body... Being on his mind even for a fleeting second...

Sayuri wished for it... But all in vain.

But even though Sayuri wished for it, he would be satisfied with having his brother’s life in his hands...

Maybe if he begs...

Maybe if says he shall be Sayuri’s the outcome will be different...

Sayuri would be open to suggestions...

And the “snake” laughed at his own words...

How he wished for it, how he craved it...

The hour Kai would submit to him approached and he couldn’t wait any longer.

Kai’s thoughts however were different.

Awake by the thin light that came across the room, he stared half awake, at his lover calmly sleeping face.

“How adorable... Who would tell you have such a side to you, huh?”

And another embrace...

The sweet scent that came from both their body’s was addicting.

Kai wished the morning would be late today... It was still too early to leave his precious being alone...

It was still too early to get up and back away from the most dazzling beauty to face the ugly, horrible day approaching...

But he had to...

The danger was still hovering above their small, happy world and could easily destroy what Kai thought to never be possible.

He had to do his best protecting it...

“I made it...”

He thought...

What cause him so much pain, while still hanging to a tough face, was now there within his fingers to be caught.

So he wouldn’t let it go away...

“Just hope you feel the same... You are precious to me... So believe in me, when i tell ya i’ll protect you... i’ll do anything, everything to keep “us” a reality... I won’t lose ya...”

In an aural illusion, Shouji mistook dreams with reality and while still dreaming and asleep, he answered to Kai’s pledges...

“I believe you... I love you...”

For a moment there Kai really thought his lover was awake... But Shouji only answered to Kai’s words in the dream... And continued to sleep... Calmly, happily like he should...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try posting the next one shortly, hope you guys liked it! :D

Thank you, so much for readinh these guy's story... *bows*

@ Bridge

Thank you so sweetie ;)

Really glad you liked it :**

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Belita

• BRIDGET

• Ginger

• Last_sky16

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh...i've been neglecting my stories, forgive me.

So good news is, i finally got the hand of LD and i'll be writting the last chapters, finally! xD

This is the last chapter, which is divided in three parts... In the last chapter of LD, i want to thank everyone who followed the story, so thank you so very much for giving this untalented person a chance to gain another great, beautiful memory!

The first part of the last chapter starts now.

Enjoy ;)

Part Twenty Five - The begining... of the end.

The changes ahead could be felt, growing, taking size, in the air itself...

It was turning cold... The days were shorter, the sun didn’t have its previous warmth, and the sky seemed larger than ever before.

And two lovers, fighting... For their lives, and for their love.

Started with a simple helping hand to a poor soul, evolving to a powerful, indescribable attraction, still waiting to know what the end would bring them.

On one side of the showdown, the red-haired devil, on the other, the lovers, that sadly, destiny brought together.

One may say or could describe it as destiny bringing them, what was missing at each other souls. Maybe, it was fate... Maybe only luck, that life itself brought them together, but to such a bitter end.

However, if you could ask them, now... They would certainly tell you, they wouldn’t change it, they wouldn’t deny it, or miss the chance to do everything all over again, for that little piece of happiness their unfortunate encounter brought them.

That was love... That was what their life was all about. That was the perfection, brought by the simple synchronization of one’s heart. And for them that was more than enough...

The blood flowed like a stream, never seem to stop flowing.

The green in Kai’s eyes, was mixing together with all the red spreading in the white immaculate floor...

Shouji could hear him scream something... Only it was so far away the words seemed to drag on forever.

Even so, hearing his voice was miraculous. Shouji felt warmer now, listening to it.

However, the stabbing freezing cold still threatened to drag him even further away, and that scared him.

Not seeing him again, not hearing his voice, not touching his bare skin, not even in his worst nightmare, he could imagine it.

He was careless, he was only trying to protect him from harm.

He loved him so much... What else could he do?!

In that short amount of time, he became his everything.

It made perfect sense that he had to die for Kai, because nothing else was more precious than Kai. He would die, the amount of times necessary until death itself is satiated and leave Kai be.

He felt fulfilled, the moment that blade pierced his flesh. He hoped death would be satisfied, he hoped Kai would be safe... He hoped he, at least for a bit, made him happy for having met each other... Looking back at the happiness Kai gave him, he wished Kai had felt it too... Even if he only felt it for a bit. That was more than enough to last forever.

He closed his eyes... and waited for death to take her prize.

12 hours earlier...

“Say Boss... i’m worried...”

“You keep too much shit in that head of yours, and you just can’t. You know that! You’re a fucking limited guy when it comes to thinking, so stop it.”

“Yeah i know that, but ya know... Why is it that ya glowing, and i can see glittering shit around’ya today...? Ya look like ya...”

Toshiro didn’t have the time to finish that sentence.

The punch was lightning fast and hurt like fucking hell, and the one seeing glittering shit now, was poor Toshiro.

“You damn bastard, who you think you’re talking to?! Glowing?! What th’a fuck you’re talking about, do i look like a Barbie fucking doll to you?”

“Shit Boss, no need for you to break my nose again... m’ gonna have to wait another week for placing it right again.”

“Consider yourself lucky i didn’t break your legs...”

“Good morning...”

Now that hit Toshiro even harder.

If Kai was glowing, Shouji’s vision now was asking for something to go crazy.

The kid looked so freaking sexy, it was hard to just look at him, even for Toshiro, who never had any kind of interest in guys, or any stuff related, it was a sin to gaze upon.

Like something was awaken inside the kid that made him look completely different from before.

And of course, he might be slow but not stupid, Toshiro could easily figure out what the hell was going on the moment Shouji came in.

“What the fuck?! Ya look... ya shouldn’t... GET YOUR ASS BACK IN TH’A ROOM NOW!!”

“What the hell, you’re talking about? I’m hungry! Why shouldn’t i leave the room? And by the way i’m wearing your shirt, cause there wasn’t anything around...”

“What about your fucking clothes?!”

“They’re...well, they can’t be put on...cause there was... Ya sure ya want me to say it...?”

“NO!! Shit forget that... Look just, go to the room, and i’ll bring you something to eat.”

“You?! You mean you’d bring me something to eat?... I’d like to see that...”

Shouji left the room as he was told, but something there seemed out of place.

Toshiro looked at both men, and felt like intruding on something erotic.

“That damn brat...”

“Say Boss... so last night, you and...”

And for the first time, since Toshiro started working for that family, he sees his hard ass mother fucker boss, blushing... Hand on his forehead, like he was troubled about something, vital for his own survival...

“Well... I kinda expected this t’a happen ya know... Th’a thing is that, well, Shou’s about to become a target...”

“Don’t you think i know that? I guess, i never expect that son of a bitch to even realize i’d fall for the kid... I know... But what the hell, i can’t stop this...

The despair reflected on that face, twisted Toshiro’s insides.

When would be granted that man a gist of happiness? When would the bluish skies last longer?

When would the sun shine it’s light longer, for him to feel it’s warmth at least once?

This question and others, remained unanswered.

The sun was stubborn and the sky was wilful. Only luck would change their fate.

And that one, was still too slippery to get caught.

“Toshiro... he can’t be left alone. I’m gonna let him be with you 24/7... Never let him anywhere alone, and this house... you better watch it like a dog... or i’ll never forgive you.”

“Boss... Don’t need to tell me that... I mean, i kinda knew you had the hots for Shou, ya know, and i kinda already knew i had to keep my both eyes on him, th’a first time i heard that son of a bitch was after something you care for. How long i have been with’ya Boss?! Yeah... really long, before that i looked for y’re fathers and now you, but since you met this kid, you changed...”

“Changed?!”

“Hey, look... I’m not sayin’ ya change for worst... I mean, i like ya better happy than goin’ around doing crazy shit like before. So i’ll protect him too Boss. If he’s that important to you, i’ll give my life to protect him too y’a know...”

Kai looked straight into Toshiro eyes, and he could feel it.

There was an air of oath to his words not to be taken lightly.

The best he could, the Boss, showed the smile Toshiro never seen before ever.

The tenderness, the warmth...

However Toshiro knew it wasn’t all good... If the Boss grew weaker, then all would be lost.

But he also knew, his Boss was no ordinary guy. He could trust him. And he would.

“Say ‘Shiro... Am i looking like a fucking coward now? I mean, saying to protect the kid and all...”

“No Boss... to me, ya look stronger and tougher than ever before.”

• Like 5

@Ginger

Thank you so much!!! Glad you're still reading it! xD

And so glad you still llike it. Two more parts and it's done.

Just hoping i won't let you down with the ending O_o

*worried* xD

@Ginger

Thank you so much!!! Glad you're still reading it! xD

And so glad you still llike it. Two more parts and it's done.

Just hoping i won't let you down with the ending O_o

*worried* xD

Never to worry Belita! I'm sure that it will be just as good as the rest has been. You are a talented writer.foxy1

• Like 1

I really hope so Ginger xD

The hardest part was to figure out what i wanted to do with the story.

I was confuse about what to do, but i remembered my initial goal and i just started writting non-stop so that wouldn't forget xD

For now it's looking like it's on the right track, but you guys are my judges, and my only audience xD

So i really want you guys to like it :p

-sobs- Bel.. you know how much I'm gonna miss Kai???- sobs-

On one side I can't wait to read the final story but on the other, I wish you could keep it longer. -sighs- Anyway... great job, can't wait.....

Oh btw, in case I forget it, thanks for another wonderful story :)

• Like 1

Only 2 parts left and will be over? T_T No!!!

I love your stories! All 3 (2 that I'm curently reading and the finished one) are just great!

• Like 1

Awww Mito, thank you so much!! :D

Yep, it'll end soon... Only two more parts :)

I'm glad you guys liked this story, really, since it was so different from the first i wrote i was a little afraid, but i'm glad i wrote it anyway! :)

*HUUUUGG*!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Oh gosh.... neglecting doesn't even cut it anymore! >_

I am so very sorry to those who follow this story, and i'm so sorry for not having it finished by now.

Yes i managed to do the next to last chapter, which means it'll end the next time i post anything about this story.

Once again, forgive me for my lateness.

Things have been very complicated for me, and since i promissed not to let them hanging, i might take a while but i will finish them. :)

Thank you to everyone who reads Kai and Shouji's story.

They'll be saying goodbye next time, so for now, hope you enjoy reading this. :o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Twenty Five (part2)- The wait!

The hours grew larger and larger by the second.

Shouji was getting so pissed off for being left alone, abandoned even, he was one fuse away of blowing up like a fucking time bomb any time now, and the time was already holding on to his last tick tacks before the actual explosion.

He knew.

It’s not like he was so stupid and ignorant not to feel in his bones the thick layer of pressure expanding, the stink of fear threatening to overwhelm everything around, strong enough to make his nose twitch and ache.

But where the fuck was he?!

That was the only thing Shouji could think about.

The only thing worrying Shouji was the lack of knowledge on his lover whereabouts.

Kai left early that morning to “take care of some business”, and hadn’t returned yet.

If the danger was nearing so much Shouji couldn’t even leave the freaking house, why was Kai free to leisurely go around and about?!

He was the most important thing to protect, not Shouji...

Shouji didn’t care for the crap everyone was telling him.

“Boss’s a mean ass ‘Shou, don’t worry... He’ll be here in a min’, you’ll see.”

“Knock it off with the negative shit kiddo, Boss’s gonna be home soon...”

The fuck was that all about?!

He didn’t care about that shit! He wanted Kai!

He wanted him there, close enough to touch him... to feel him, to hear him breathing even.

He remembered the last events between them and again fully realized.

He was dead weight now.

Without that man, he was nothing.

Imagining being left behind, or never seeing Kai again was not a possibility to take account for.

What changed?

What made a guy who never had anything to lose, who never cared for a shit, garbage of modern society, scum of this earth, be so afraid of everything and anything right now?

What made this guy change so much, to the point where his head thinks of nothing except this one person?

And he remembered...

The things girls used to talk about in class...

The dramas that used to be on TV which his mother used to like so much...

The stories on those pink and fluffy books all over the libraries.

The songs, which filled people hears with nothing but that same theme...

They all talked about it.

That thing, they called love.

That thing that wrecked a person’s heart, the thing that made their life so perfect almost seemed impossible to believe it could actually happen, the thing that made people laugh so hard it brought tears to their eyes, the thing that had the power to destroy them or make them the most happy there ever was.

Love.

Shouji was in love.

For the first time in his life, someone came and stole the happiness, the sadness, his everything away and stored it deep inside themselves and now Shouji, could only live next to that person, right next the thief of his smiles and tears, right there beside him.

Any other reality... just wasn’t possible anymore.

The faintest smile caressed Shouji’s face, and he thought... just how happy he was, even when he became a prisoner of someone’s will, of someone’s gestures...

But still... he was so blessed, nothing could overcome it.

He welcomed it.

And he could die happy now. Someone, kind enough in this world, showed him what it was to love and be loved.

That was priceless. That was unparalleled...

That was his most important treasure to keep. Until the day he died.

Another 20 minutes of thinking and cursing, of smiling and frowning passed until Shouji listened to Toshiro talking to someone outside.

They were trying their best not to be heard.

They probably thought they would be safe there and didn’t even notice Shouji was right beside the glass, listening to everything.

“Say... is Boss sure that’s the right thing to do? I mean... He’s gonna be hunt down man...”

“’Course he won’t you piss head! Boss’s planning something big this time... He was clever enough to go there and leave no tracks.”

“But say Toshiro, Boss’s really gonna go there alone?”

“That’s the plan... Well he’s probably already there right now. He said he wanted to caught him right-handed, so the fucking snake can’t run away this time. He even called Mutsumi-Oyaji so that he can see what that mother fucker is doing these days...”

“What... Mutsumi-Oyaji?! But why?”

“Shit, dumb as a rock as usual... ‘cause Musumi Boss swore to protect Kai Boss in case that son of’ a bitch ever planned anything against him. The thing is Boss never made it to get proof of what that snake’s doing... But today’s gonna be different.

Boss’s gonna make it ‘cause that bastard has called all his “friends” over today so they can talk about whatever it is they’re planning so they can take care of Boss...”

“Shit... Toshiro!! That’s...”

“Yeah... Boss’s taking a huge risk... Today i left him right around the garden bridge where no one could see us and he just went up to that guy’s part of the complex. I still haven’t heard from Boss, but i know... i just know everything’s ok.”

“How can y’a be sure man...?”

“Well... it’s Boss we’re talking about. Do you think he’ll let anyone touch him?”

“Well...”

“He won’t. Not now. Not when he found his reason to live... He’ll kick and shout and kill everything in sight if he has too, just to protect it...”

“Wha’?!”

“Never mind you...”

“But Toshiro...”

“We just need to do what we were asked to do. Protect the kid. Ya hear?”

“Roger...”

“This is all messed up.”

That was what Shouji immediately thought when he heard Toshiro’s words.

The reason Kai wasn’t home yet was because he was at that monster’s house?!

“The fucking hell...”

Shouji knew Kai was powerful and strong, but that moron had just entered the snake’s lair.

How could Shouji stay calm after listening to that?

How could he stay still, when he knows his most important person’s in danger?

He couldn’t sit still.

And he decided to leave the house and look for Kai.

He would be careful, he would be a shadow not to let anyone notice him.

He just wanted to see his beloved. He just wanted to help him if necessary.

But what Shouji didn’t know was that the snake was already waiting for the time Shouji decided to leave the place that made him so secure.

What Shouji didn’t know was, that his decision to leave would change the world’s events, and misery would fall upon them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for now! :D

I'll see you next time for the last and final part.

*bows*

Thank you again, thank you so much for reading my stories! :)

• Like 7

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I liked a lot this chapter! I'm sad it's just 1 more left T__T

I'm so curious what will happen to Shouji, hope he won't fall into the trap. I'm waiting impatiently for the last ch. :Red_fox7:

• Like 1

I was so happy to see this!! Sounds as though your life has become pretty hectic, I hope that all is well. Thank you for taking the time to finish this wonderful story. I will be waiting to see what happens next. Again thank you

• Like 1

and
!

Thank you guys so much,once again, for reading this! :D

I really hope to do a good job such as to live to you guys expectations for this story. :)

Thanks again for the support. :D

A very big hug!! ;)

• Like 1

Great chapter Bels, I really liked it a way lot. Very beautiful words. Thanks for your effort knowing how busy you are. Can't wait for the developement :)

• Like 1

I liked it, it worth the wait *__*

Now a joke....you remind me of a very well know mangaka, who also makes her readers wait sometimes, but it is always worth the wait :p you know who Im talking about, right? :p

• Like 1

The open ending of the chapter made me very curious to read the final chapter! I can't wait to see how it will end. One of the most interesting fictions I read.

• Like 1

and
! ^^

Guys thank you so much for reading it! :D

Bridge, yeah i just think letting this strecth for more just won't do the story good or me, since i'll forget what it was i wanted to write. :p

Aoi... man, that would be awsome!! *__*

Except the fact that (besides wishing i could be that freaking good) i would be very very afraid of the fans who eventually will snap, for waitting so long for a single chap!! :D

Matt... little spoiler... It's not nice! >_>

The end i mean! xD

Oooops... :p

Once again, thank you so very much for reading guys! :o

Big HUG!! :***

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Ok... so!

I know it's be a little awkward to post it now but, anyway... I thought it a little bit better and i decided i should post a little something for whoeer was following this story.

I've been going thru a very rough time, not only am i busy as hell, i also am going thru a lot of changes and stress and... bla, bla, bla... it's actually not important! :p

I'm really really sorry i'm not finishing the stories.

Believe me, more than anyone, i'm really sad i'm not able to give these lovely guys an happy ending (or a sad ending... but you get what i mean! xD)

So... who knows later, when my stuff's all better i might actually pick them up and finish them...

Who knows... :)

So for now, please do forgive me, and thank you so very much for having read, and follow these silly, little stories of mine!

You guys rock!! :D

Here goes a hug! ^^