Guiding Star (Ryo-kun and Clover)

クローバー (Clover)

As he waited for Kairus, Hayashi sat down at the table. He honestly didn't consider making food for his host to be that big of a deal. But as Kairus said that he wanted to ask something, Hayashi perked up a little. What could be on the other's mind? He could only wonder what could be concerning his senior.

"What's up?" he responded.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• Ryo-kun

Kairus stood beside the table gripping the small box in his hand firmly,he sighed once again before looking directly at Hayashi. He pulled his hand out from behind his back and held out the box to him, with a soft friendly smile resting upon his lips. "Open it. I got a promise ring. I got it so that whenever your ready then I will do anything if your alright with it. I promise I will wait for you to be ready." He took a small step closer to him and got really nervous before adding. "I don't want to pressure you into doing anything your not ready to do."

• 3 weeks later...

"T-Thank you..." Hayashi said, his face painted a soft shade of pink. He wasn't sure where Kairus had gotten the time to buy a ring, but he figured that it wasn't anything too extravagant, so it would be more available to him. He put the ring on, and it fit his finger well. Things seemed to be getting to a smooth start.

"Let's go make breakfast now. I'm going to fry some bacon and make french toast. You can make whatever you normally eat." Hayashi said, going into the kitchen before looking for a pan. Once he found one, he put it on the stove and began to fry some strips of applewood smoked bacon. Once the aroma of bacon filled the room, he got up and went to the spice cabinet to reach for the cinnamon, but it was a couple shelves too high.

Kairus nodded and then followed the younger male into the kitchen where he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a plate with a cup then went to the fridge. He reached inside and grabbed the bacon for Hayashi, then went to the other side of the kitchen opening the bread bin. He reached inside grabbing a loaf of bread. He glanced over and noticed Hayashi was having trouble getting the cinnamon. He let out a soft chuckle.

"Here allow me."

He walked over to him and grabbed him by his waist then counted to three, before lifting him up into the air to allow him to reach the cinnamon. After he had grabbed it, he placed him on the floor once more then returned to his bread, then placed two slices into the toaster and patiently waited for the toast to pop up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hayashi felt his face heat up as Kairus hoisted him up by the waist to reach the cinnamon. For a moment, he forgot about everything he was going to do and only the sensation of Kairus touching his slender waist was perceptible. Once he felt his feet hit the ground, he felt like he went back to earth. He was still for a second before going back to making french toast. Once the egg-and-cinnamon-sugar coating was made, he soaked slices of bread in it and toasted them in a pan to keep the coating from spilling everywhere in his toaster oven. While the toast was toasting, he fired up the stovetop and began frying some bacon.

"T-thanks for that. Do you prefer coffee or tea?" Hayashi asked.