A Twisted Bond w/ Tessie

azuneko

_u_ has lived a rather secretive life growing up. When he was younger he was seriously close to his twin brother _s_. After awhile he slowly began to sway away from him as they entered high school. As a result their parents decided to go away for a while leaving them together to bond. _u_ avoids his twin as much as possible until one night his secret is reveled. Now _s_ has the advantage and plans to use it against his twin.

Apparance:tumblr_lvlomeN51U1r7ukvvo1_500.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Names: Tachibana & Shinobu

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Teesie

Tachibana was the older twin of he and Shinobu. Shinobu use to be more than just a brother to him when younger. They were also best friends. He enjoyed his brother's company. They always did everything together; but unlike other twins they enjoyed looking alike. They thought it was attractive in a way. Shinobu, lately, had been becoming isolated. Tachibana couldn't quite figure out why. The boy was being self-centered, not letting Tachibana in on any of his problem and/or secret. To say that this didn't affect Tachibana it would be a lie. Breaking or losing a bond with your twin was like losing a part of yourself. It was like losing.....a soul. Tachibana wanted to patch it up as much as he could, but Shinobu always pushed him away. How distraughting.

Shinobu being the youngest of he and his brother; often looked up to Tachibana. He would always follow and latch onto him like a leech. It was the greatest thing in the world to him. Having someone who looked just like him even when he wore his glasses. Though he realized he was far different from his brother in some ways that clearly bothered him. It wasn't something he could easily tell Tachibana without fear of rejection. Shinobu decided to distances himself from Tachibana in order to preserve their bond as normal siblings.

This situation became an issue at home and for summer break their parents sat them down. "Tachibana. Shinobu. We care about the both of you and for the entire summer we are going away for awhile. This meaning you both need to settle whatever is bothering you and bond again. Tachibana you are in charge as you are the oldest." he mother said while handing him a credit card and list of emergency numbers.

Tachibana was surprised...bonding time....with Shinobu? As if that would work. His twin pushed him away every chance he got, but putting him in charge was great. He could blackmail the other into talking. Smiling coyly he looked to the credit card his mother was handing him, the sun beaming onto the card making it seem like a heavened item. He took it from her hands. This would be fun, fun as long as the other complied, because he didn't want to really have to hurt the other. Though as saying alway says 'Desperate times cause for desperate measures'; Tachibana was desperate, desperate for contact with his other half. It was ridiculous how they suddenly lost all the bonds they had built in less than a week.

Smiling he looked toward Shinibu then back to his mother. "I will try as best as I can to take good care of us both, but more precisely Shinobu." he stated. He wanted the other to know that he cared for him. Loved him and cherished him. Shinobu was stubborn and selfish, he would make him open up no matter what.

Shinobu hadn't liked this one bit. Without the guardians about he could tell Tachibana would be too annoying to personally avoid easily. "I thank you both for worrying but I just don't think this will work. Tachibana and I aren't that much alike anymore." he said getting up and going to his room. he often spent his time in there dong only he knew. Shinobu lays on his bed and opens his laptop. He placed his headphone one and opened a saved link he had. He was watching an anime strictly on bondage. 'Tachibana is too simpleminded to understand me...' he thinks with a sigh.

Tachibana looked as his brother said distraughting words and dismissed himself....well not literally he just decided to get up and leave. He frowned at his twin's head before once again facing his mother. "He'll be fine with me I'll take good care of him. You two be careful and enjoy the summer as I will. Don't worry before you two return we'll be so close it's sinful." he announced, unknown to the fact that maybe it was true. He slowly nodded before standing to leave. "I'll be in my room. Don't worry about us." the oldest blonde stated once again before walking away. He wished that Shinibu at least tried, this was already a disaster if he thought that way. Groaning he frowned, this would be hard.

"I know you'll try your best Tachibana. We are leaving now so please do your best. I am such Shinobu must be at that stage where his body wants to explore. It must be difficult to talk about it." she says as she gets up to follow her husband out the house. The two drive off to head to their vacation. Shinobu was sound asleep despite his laptop still on. His video was still playing.

Tachibana walks to his brother's door. Should he enter it? What would he say if he did? He really wanted to bond with his brother once again. He wanted to hug his brother....play with him as they did when they were younger. Opening the door he glanced at Shinobu to notice he was sleep. Oh....seems that he was asleep. Though the light from the laptop attracted Tachibana's attention. Hmm... He guess he should turn off the laptop so it wouldn't run out of battery. He walked in approaching his twin's bed... He was so adorable, being a little thinner than Tachibana as well, though the same height. He walked closer almost at the other's bed.

Shinobu was sound asleep as he laid on his bed. He had no idea his brother was in his room or approaching the bed. 'Tachibana...' he mutters softly in his sleep. It was apparent he still had his brother on his mind despite them being apart. He didn't realize his laptop was still playing his videos.

Tachibana stopped at his name. Was his twin woke? Looking at him intentionally it didn't seem as if he was. He shook his head and walked to the laptop, what he seen on screen surprised him. It was of.....two men! He glanced at his brother...was he....gay?! Looking back toward the laptop he seen the dudes were making out and touching one another. He frowned as the other was bound by ropes to a bed...he was being shocked, smacked and whipped. Huh? Glancing toward Shinobu again he looked back to the laptop slowly picking it up. He watched the events as they occurred. He stopped the video before checking the history on his twin's laptop. Searching he saw BDSM...what was that? Well whatever it was took up half the history on the Apple. He searched it just to quench his curiosity. He noticed that it was the same activity that was on screen. So....his twin brother was gay....and into this? Hm.... Shutting the laptop down he laid it beside his brother. He should get to bed. He walked toward the door glancing back at his brother. He frowned before exiting to go to his own room.

Shinobu awoke bright and early the next morning. He sat up and glanced at his laptop. "I really shouldn't fall asleep with this in bed. I could end up breaking it or hurting myself." he mumbles with a sigh. He takes off his glasses and heads to the bathroom. He figured it was best to shower early. If he planned on avoiding Tachibana; he'd have to be focused and quick on his feet about it. Shinobu had a feeling this would be one ling summer.

Tachibana watched as his twin entered the bathroom. Following after the other he opened the door after Shinobu closed it, now both in the same bathroom. " I was hoping we could have a shower together." he said leaning against the door so Shinobu wouldn't try and exit. He smiled softly, a devious gleam in his eyes. "Sooo.....what do you think?" he asked slowly pushing off the door. To be honest they were some really....hot twins, and Tachibana had to say that the younger blonde was looking quite sexy in his sleeping clothes. Slowly approaching him he placed his hand around the smaller's waist, making it seem friendly.

Shinobu turned around to see Tachibana enter. His expression rather dull as he sighs. "Could you no bother with me right now? We are not children anymore so there's no need for that. I am sure this idea of our parents is clearly doom to fail. So its pointless to try." he said. Shinobu flinched a bit having Tachibana touch his waist. "What are you up to?" he asked slightly confused

"Why act that way Shinobu...we are brothers after all...twin brothers." he said leaning closer to the boy and kissing his lips. He pulled away. "Now stop whining and pull off your clothes." he reached for his brother's bottoms and pulled them down looking up to smile at the younger blonde. "We should have a close bond that no one can break...not even ourselves." he stood to look his brother in the eyes.

Shinobu pushed Tachibana away from him. "What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" he asked finding this rather odd. 'I didn't say anything to him yesterday... unless I still talk in my sleep... did I reveal something that I've been hiding...' he thinks to himself. Shinobu was curios as if he had given away something about his secret. He knew he'd have to test the waters to find out. "So you want to take a shower with me? Is this to please our parents?" he asked

"Please our parents?" he smirked at his brother. "Well I don't know if they'll get any pleasure from it, but I was hoping I will." grabbing his brother around the waist. "Soo....what do you want to do? You can pick anything except to leave."

Teasing Shinobu was fun. He already wasn't the most playful person anyways. Shinobu was always, since they grew up, selfish and stubborn. Though Tachibana wanted the boy to open up. He wanted their bond back. The bond that they had when younger.

"Since leaving is not an option then come and shower with me. If it gets you to stop pestering me then do what you will." he said pulling his wrist from Tachibana. Shinobu turns his back to his brother and turns on the water. Once it was to his liking he hopped in. He still wasn't such if Tachibana knew anything or not so he was still on high guard.

Walking behind his brother he stripped of his clothing and jumped in after his twin. Once in he licked his lips and pushed the othee against the wall, molding his chest to Shinobu's back. "So...I had a dream last night. A dream when me and you were soooo close. We were unbreakable and loved one another. You want to know where we were connected?" he trailed a finger down his brother's spin before slipping his finger between his brother's ass cheeks to touch his entrance. "Here." he stated smiling and backing away from the other. "I had captured you soul, body, and mind."

Shinobu glanced back at Tachibana. He grit his teeth a bit feeling the other's finger touch him. "Okay this is going too far. I get it already! You want us to bond like before. So stop acting like a child and just leave me be. I have a reason I don't bond with you anymore. Why not ask me before jumping to your own selfish conclusions!!" he shouts as he looked at Tachibana. The water running down both their naked bodies

"Then tell me your reason Shinobu." A teasing tone in his voice. He walked closer to the other again and grabbed both his wrist throwing them above his head. "Tell me what is it that makes you want to sever the bond we had." he asked his grip tightening around the smaller wrists of his twin. He wanted to see would his brother tell him. All Tachibana came up with is that he was gay. He knew of the fetish also, but didn't think that would be the problem....wait....maybe it was both. He had a fetish to be...dominated. Maybe Shinobu was scared of rejection....scared of what he might think. The older blonde smirked.

Shinobu bit his lip as he looked at his brother. "I happened to realize something the last trip we took to the beach. While you carried me on your back because I hurt my ankle while swimming. Despite us being twins and brothers I felt there was another barrier that was in the way. One that I couldn't figure out. I began watching you in more ways that one and slowly realized what it was. On top of that I developed a 'thing' that most people would consider weird. So in order to prevent becoming weird I distanced myself from you." he said giving details but not fully coming out and saying what it was.

"Oh really?" Bingo...Tachibana had found the answer. His brother was distancing himself because of his weird fetish. No matter his twin would play along. Lowering his head the older blonde bit into the neck below him, he wanted to see if he could get a reaction out of his twin. Grabbing the other by the waist he picked him up and stepped outside the shower. Kissing his brother's lip he pushed him onto the floor straddling his hips. He saw a belt and smiled staring into the same colored eyes of his own, but one's that belonged to his twin.

Shinobu grunts as he was bit by the other. He suddenly realized they were getting out the shower. "Tachibana!! Would you cut it out. This isn't funny anymore." he says as he was pinned to the floor. Shinobu was trying his best not to seem excited by this. Though his body was reacting more than he wanted it to. It had become clear to him that Tachibana figured out his little secret but he wonders how. "Tachibana... Why go this far just to bond with me?" he asked

"Hahah what a silly question. Why go this far to bond with me?" he mocked his brother in a squeaky voice. He lowered his head to stare at the other. "Because.....your my brother....my twin brother. Siblings are suppose to have strong bonds silly." smiling he reached forward for the belt that was laced in his pants he had pulled it, unwinding it from the loops. He pulled the belt closer before wrapping it around the younger's wrist. Tightening it he smirked at the other. Shinobu was trying his hardest not to seem excited, but it wasn't working. He could tell that the other wanted this by that slight lustful gleam in his eye.

Shinobu glanced up at the belt around his wrist. "I think you have made your point very clear Tachibana. Please release me." he said softly. He could tell his brother had clearly figured out his dirty little secret. "How did you know Tachibana?" he asked him as he looked at him. He couldn't believe what was happening right in their bathroom. Now he wished their parents would have stayed home.