Loveless (Private 18+) Rainbow X Kira

KiraMidnight

This is our version of the Manga/Anime Loveless.

We may not perfectally portray the characters we play,DO NOT JUDGE US!!

We are starting from the beginning,when Soubi and Ritsuka first met on the school grounds,so if you are a constant reader of this role play,again,this is OUR version of Loveless,not the same as the Manga/Anime.

So sit back and enjoy the read,cause I am going to have lots of fun with this role play,and I know my Sou~Kun is too =^.^=

Lets begin then

attachment.php?attachmentid=23372&d=1365057448

Name: Ritsuka Aoyagi

Sexual Orientation: Undecided

Birth Date: December 21

Race: Cat Neko:

Neko Accessories: Ears and Tail

Role: Uke

Position: Student / Loveless

Hair Color: Dakr Brokw / Black

Hair Length: Past shoulders

Eye Color: Violet

Height: 5'1

Weight: 68

Favorite Foods: Unknown

Favorite Drinks: Unknown

Favorite Snacks: Unknown

Favorite Colors: Unknown

Favorite Animals: Unknown

Dislikes: Violence,people who smoke,

Hobbies: making memories,Hanging out with friends

Weapons: Soubi

Special Talents: None

Personality: Despite his young age and inexperience, Ritsuka is very intelligent and approaches things with startling maturity. The circumstances of his life encourage his lack of innocence; however, there have been notable incidents that bare his still-strong naiveté, particularly in sexual love and dating. Despite this, he still has firm opinions and unrelenting ideas.about those subjects.It is these opinions that clash dramatically with adults and authority figures around him, most notably Soubi. Ritsuka is a pacifist, and strongly opposes violence under any circumstance.Love is an uncomfortable subject for Ritsuka. He is wary of compliments and affection, and early on in the series is troubled when Soubi says "I love you" frequently. Ritsuka doubts this is true and has trouble tolerating it, and because of Ritsuka's cynical reaction, Soubi stops saying it altogether after volume 2 of the manga. Still, Ritsuka's inner conflict over whether he believes what Soubi says becomes a source of great tension and bitterness in their relationship. However, as the story progresses, Ritsuka realizes how much he needs Soubi despite his rash attitude at times; when he tells Soubi to leave him alone, he is often seen staring at his cell phone waiting for a call or a text message. To an extent, Ritsuka seems to have a certain charismatic personality that attracts easy infatuation, which can be found in his therapist, Yuiko, Seimei, and Soubi. Ritsuka's relationship with everyone develops a little more with each volume, although not much has been said or shown about Ritsuka's father and he still remains a rather unimportant figure in his life, unlike his mother and brother. Ritsuka is a very determined and pure child that is easily recognized and sometimes taunted by other Fighters and Sacrifices. He does not enjoy being the 'Master', and nor does he enjoy ordering Soubi around like a dog, no matter how much Soubi wishes it. He believes in free will and creating one’s own destiny. He also refuses to punish Soubi because of his past experiences in which he was disgusted by how he was abused by his mother.

Background: Ritsuka is currently a 6th grader attending a normal Japanese elementary school. However, his life is anything but normal. Two years prior, Ritsuka lost his memories and experienced a drastic personality shift. Once an outgoing boy who achieved average grades, he has since become a cynical and distant child who excels at school. He began going to a psychiatrist to uncover the cause of his amnesia, but so far nothing has resulted of this. In the meantime, he takes photos of everything and almost everyone he meets so he will not forget them or be forgotten when his old personality reasserts dominance.Ritsuka does not know why he lost his memory and changed personalities, but when this happened, his mother turned abusive. However, Ritsuka's innocence and unconditional love for his mother caused him to remain silent and take the punishment as it came. He felt guilty that he couldn't bring the old Ritsuka back for her , despite her constant requests to do so.Since Ritsuka's father was always absent, his older brother Aoyagi Seimei stepped in to save him. Ritsuka looked up to Seimei as his father figure and as the only one who would save him. Then one year later, Seimei was brutally and mysteriously murdered, presumedly burned to death. Seimei's burnt corpse was found in Ritsuka's old elementary school, sitting in his little brother's seat. Without Seimei, no one was there to protect Ritsuka as his mother's violence escalated. Before Seimei died, he revealed to Ritsuka his true name - Beloved. However, at the time, Ritsuka didn't understand the meaningEnter Agatsuma Soubi, who meets Ritsuka one day after school claiming to be Seimei's friend and fighter. Soubi tells Ritsuka about the strange world that hides beneath the surface of the real world, a world of fighters, sacrifices and spell battles of which Seimei was a part. A Fighter is a person who uses the Sacrifice's power to conduct spell battles with words, and Seimei and Soubi were an unstoppable duo until Seimei's sudden death. Soubi tells him that when Seimei died, he bequeathed Soubi to Ritsuka, and reveals that Ritsuka's real name is Loveless, one without love.Although Ritsuka is slow to believe Soubi, it doesn't stop the older man from following Ritsuka around, trying to get the boy to act as his master. Ritsuka hates giving orders or controlling other people, so he refuses, but slowly begins to give in as he realizes Soubi cannot act without orders. As the pair battle with other Fighter and Sacrifice pairs, Ritsuka begins to uncover the truth about Seimei's double life as Beloved and is given clues regarding his murderers, the Seven Moons. Thus, as untrained and ignorant as Ritsuka is regarding the world of the spell battles, he accepts his role as Soubi's Sacrifice so he may uncover the truth about his brother and his lost memories

Apperance: He wears whatever he feels like depending on what is claen and his black or very dark brown hair.His eyes are a deep violet and sometimes turn lighter violet,depending on his mood.He still has his neko ears and tail,which makes him very cute and childish looking

Piercings: None

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
X
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

- Character Identification -

v4z4fs.jpg

Agatsuma Soubi

- background -

Not much is known about Soubi's background. He lost both of his parents when he was six years old.

Soubi is later partnered with Seimei, Soubi doesn't have a destinined Sacrifice because he is what is called a "blank fighter".

Since Seimei carved his true name, "Beloved", into the skin of Soubi's neck, it is now Soubi's name.

They became and are a well-known pair for their strength in battle,

until Seimei was supposedly murdered by being set to fire in the classroom of Ritsuka Aoyagi, his younger brother's, elementary school.

As ordered, Soubi contacted Ritsuka Aoyagi after Seimei's "death" and became Ritsuka’s Fighter unit,

introducing him to the world of Fighters and Sacrifices.

However, the fact that Soubi now fights for Ritsuka as "Loveless",

is considered taboo because there is not a name-based Fighter/Sacrifice bond between them.

The lack of this bond causes their power to be halved, and in Soubi's case, his "Beloved" markings bleed in battle.

So all in all Soubi is a Blank Frighter who was actually paired to Aoyagi Seimei, Ritsuka's older brother.

But later, abandoned and become Loveless Fighter.

What should be the next to happen..

Well.. Let's just find out in our roleplay ^^

I sat in school,bored and a bit uninterested by the kids around me.I was getting annoyed by the way they were stareing at me,but I guess I just need to ignore them...

My long hair was down,falling over my shoulders and my eyes were focused on a random tree outside.I had no intrest in the others...I was just waiting for school to end.

The bell rang and I got out of my chair calmly,standing and placeing a purse like back pack over my shoulder,letting it go across my back and chest and resting at my left hip.

I walked out of the building,my ears down a bit and my tail not moving at all.

As I walked out a gentle breeze blew my hair,making it cover my eyes.

For a mear 20 seconds I was blinded by my hair and ended up running into Soubi...not meaning too.

Swiftly and quickly alert I jump back,my ears perked up and ready to either attack or be attacked.

When I saw Soubi I just stared at the guy,wondering what kind of action he would take out against me

I was smoking outside Ritsuka's school and waited for him because I ought to. I have to do so. The day is nice and the sky is blue, some people even saw me, but they hurriedly left the moment I stare back at them. I am patient, I can wait for too long. I'll just smoke my time while I'm at it.

After so many sticks of cigarette I was about to grab another one when a kid hit me. I immediately grabbed his back but he swayed away. My eyes flinched, it's Ritsuka. "You should be careful with your footsteps, Ritsuka." Yes. I've known him. Because of his brother, but I will leave the explanation for later as to why. I stood straight and lent my arm towards him and said "I have been waiting for you, Ritsuka." the same time I smiled.

I look at Soubi and blinked in confusion.

"Why me!?"

I let myself slowly calm,but still very much on guard and tence.I had no idea who Soubi was...or why he was even here...

I was a little surprised.. "Hmm? You didn't know?" I smiled keeping myself light and said "Haven't you heard of me from Seimei?" I gently held his arms and got my face a little closer to his and whispered "I was sent by your brother" and smiled.

My ears went back,blushing darkly.

"Y-you knew Seimei!?!?"

I latched onto Soubi's arm,pulling him smiling

"Come on,lets go...I-I would like to make memories with you...if that's ok?"

I asked,still blushing and slightly smiling

*laughs* Why so suddenly.. Such an interesting little brother of Seimei.. Just hearing his brother's name he suddenly got attached. I want to know more.. Since I didn't know anything yet but his name and some basic informations.. But I seem to like how he clings.. "Okay then, whatever you want to do, we shall do it." I said joining him as he pull me to the streets..

We took many pictures and spent lots of time together.

Finally I sat on a park bench and scrolled through our pictures,smiling at them all

"Seimei never told me about you...I almost cant believe Seimei was friends with an adult..."

As I looked through the pictures and stopped at one where I held your arm over my chest giggling.

"But you look good in pictures..."

I slightly blushed

"Adult.. Oh, this?" I touched the upper sides of my head talking about my ears "I won't harm you, I swear" chuckled a little. I looked back at him and told him a little trivia, "I am a Fighter.." and I smiled. I asked him "Is there anything else you want to do?" and asked him another question "what about tell me more about yourself?".

I blinked in confusion and kicked my feelt back and forth while still going through our pictures and not looking up.

"I am Aoyagi Ritsuka...I guess you already knew that though..."

Finally I looked up at you

"You know....violence doesn't solve anything at all.....it just makes things worse...!"

I sigh a bit and looks around a bit.

"What time is it Soubi?"

"Yes, indeed I knew that." I said to him while he scrolls the pictures..

When he said those words my interest has become wider.

"there are things we ought to do for the better, Ritsuka."

I went near him and kissed his lips softly..

My ears quickly become pinned back and I jump backwards,landing hard on my ass

"H-hey!!W-what was that for!?!?"

My face is completly red and my heart is raceing as I place my hand over my lips,the feel of your kiss still lingering on them.

"Y-you pervert!!"

Chuckles "I'm not a pervert, Ritsuka, it's just a kiss"

I smiled pulling him back towards me I said "It's my love for you"

Few seconds I stared and said "I love you, Ritsuka"

In my head I thought 'Soon enough, I will win you'. as I said those words to him.

My ears go down hearing those words and I pull away

"That's not funny...those words are not to be said lightly...and not said to people you just met...!"

I run off,twords my house,my tail swaying as I run

"Gotta get home beofre I get in trouble!!"

'I must've surprised him' I thought. Soon enough he will understand..

"I'll just meet you at your house then" I smiled while saying it though I knew he wouldn't hear me.

More like I said it to myself greeting him a 'see you later'.

I dashed into my house to see my mother was not home.

I sighed in relife,and walked upstairs sitting at my computer and uploading all of our pictures,printing them off one by one and smiling as I do.

In my mind I repictured our kiss and shook my head fast

"Idiot,why are you even thinking about such a stupid perverted act!?"

I put the copy I am going to give you into a envlope and I place my copy in a hidden box.Pinning up one picture,the one where you have your arm around my neck and chest and I have my hands on your arm smiling...

'I really like...this picture..."

I look at it for a bit and begin chainging into my pajamas,searching for my pants.

Only wearing the shirt I look around my room,a bit confused as to where they could have gone

Ritsuka might not know I am here in his window now. I even watch him change his clothes.

Surely he'll say I'm a pervert again but.. Hmm nevermind.

I opened your window and saw pair of pants near the computer side "is that what you've been looking for?"

I grabbed it and lend it to you.

and in the end I smiled as always.

Gasps at the sound of your voice and ends up screaming,quickly covering my lower half with the pants I grabbed from you

"W-when did....PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Quickly I dash into the bathroom and put my pants on,and walk out,glareing at you

"Sit,we are going to talk now!!"

I point to a chair,very angry at you for spying on me when I was half naked

As I thought. He called me a pervert.

I held my head saying again "I am not a pervert" with a slightly slided smile.

I sat on the chair calmly and asked "what do you want to talk about?"

With my eyes calmly staring at you I wait for your respond.

I look at you,my eyes still showing my anger

"Why are you here,in my room?Why are you stalking me?Why did you kiss me!?"

Quickly I silence myself,realizing I'm asking to many questions at once.

"S-sorry...!"

I mumble and look away,my ears still down

I touched your ears and answered all your questions at once

"I love you, Ritsuka" It is all the answer needed for his questions.

But I guess he would not understand me yet, besides, he's still young and so.

"Please don't feel bad, I'm not going to do anything to you"

I said smiling.

I turn away quickly

"Stop saying that!!!"

I crawl into my bed and pull the covers over my head

"You can stay here if you have no other place to go...!"

Chuckled "such a cutie"

I placed the chair beside your bed and sat calmly on it.

"I shall stay then" my patience is big enough to just stay here by your side.

And stayed there the rest of the day.

I look up at you,a but confused.

"You cant sleep in a chair.... Why would you even try...?Find a spot to lay at...extra blankets are on tue top shelf of my closet...!"

Hopeing he doesn't bother to look in the bottom right corner where my little box that holds pictures is at.

"Hurry up...I'm sleepy and I wanna make sure you find a place...to sleep....."

My ears were down sleepily