Jump to content

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . .
  3. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @sousha14, @marumara, @dudoska, @Arly samara, @kisa000, @riko_rin, @kintakou
  4. crystald

    I Wish You A Wonderful Day!

    . . @PhillippHi, @SASUKU, @pescepalla, @mafia anime, @fanyilka, @inowe, @lilasianchaser, @Ayuuria, @Rainbowphilia, @J3igDaddy, @charlotte1026, @evaevergreen
  5. Today
  6. 黒崎小鳥

    Ore ga Omae ni Nani wo Shita ♑ SUZUMARU Minta [JP]

    Please, re-upload
  7. Aquahorse7

    Synchronicity Obsession - by Narazaki Neneko [JP]

    Please reupload!
  8. It's 2026 and i just discovered this gem 🥹🤧 hoping to not miss another reupload 😭 i need them,,, tengoku and atsurou... Ueueueue
  9. Yesterday
  10. MsFangtasia

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

  11. MsFangtasia

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

  12. Is anyone know where I can read the manga?
  13. honey-b

    25ji, Akasaka de - Natsuno Hiroko [JP]

    Can somebody upload vol.6?? please🥺👉🏻👈🏻
  14. yekaba

    Koi wo Suru nara Hirefushite - Harumoto Kon

    恋をするならひれ伏して 2 support the author I kinda thought the v1 was the final volume and...it wasn't? I loved the story and the artstyle of the first volume so much (and the drama was great!) that I went and blew the only coupon I had on cmoa for this lol 🍓 MEGA
  15. bambipinky

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    THANK YOU SO MUCHH
  16. somnia70

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

    @KINGYO0909, thank you for sharing Vol 5!!
  17. yaoifullyafool

    Kuraitsuite yo, Danna-sama

    pls re-up when you have the chance!
  18. yaoifullyafool

    Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]

    thank you~!!
  19. Site link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01608425.html Story: "That's right. It's a bit of free time to just wait until morning, so why don't we have sex?" One day, in the middle of the night, a big, dangerous man (Uke) with a knife sneaks into the studio of Sano (Oshi), an office worker who was falling asleep from overtime! When Sano senses a sign and wakes up, the knife man proposes sex (strong○) with a knife in his hand. "Oh, sorry. I'll sit on top of you. Hmm, I'm big so it might be a bit heavy." Sano feels his life is in danger and is confused, but he is toyed with and gets excited...but the knife man only treats him as a tool to vent his sexual desire, and he becomes dissatisfied with the unreasonable and one-sided sex. "Just do as I say, and make your erection calmly." Even though I'm already tired from working overtime. They entered my room without permission and forced me to have sex. I'm so irritated that I can't even cum In the end, I am provoked Sano is so irritated by this situation that he finally breaks out. “Don’t be silly!! Why in my house!! In my room!! On my futon!! I’m the only one who has to put up with it!!” Late at night, In a one-room six-tatami room, Sano (offensive)'s counterattack with the dignity of a man on the line is about to begin.
      • 1
      • Like
  20. fukufugu

    Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]

  21. fukufugu

    Akuheki - Iimo [JP]

  22. Hu Tieu Vi Vi

    Onegai、Sonna ni Kamanaide by Sangou Mitsuru [JP]

  23. fukufugu

    Mitsuka - Akabeko [JP]

  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus