All Activity
- Past hour
-
Moon.._ joined the community
-
Many thanks @KINGYO0909 for sharing volume 5
- 54 replies
- Today
-
manga and joined the community
-
Thankyou so much! I hope more senior blcd seiyuu's are making their comeback this year as well 😭 😭 😭 😭 can't wait! Senior seiyuu is the best! Tachibana shinnosuke or maybe kaji yuuki pleasee i love jun fukuyama also!
- 30 replies
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
aireoa1014 joined the community
-
Mrsfujo started following Kimi wo Oishiku Itadakimasu
-
I want to read the manga too please 😭
- 30 replies
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hello can i ask where to read the manga 😭?
- 30 replies
-
- ryota suzuki
- jun fukuyama
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
- Yesterday
-
Yanag joined the community
-
thanks
-
anyone still here? the part 2 link doesn't work anymore.. can a new link be uploaded plzzzzz and thank you!
-
danko2 joined the community
-
stickyheadband joined the community
-
luhcfhnv joined the community
-
ihaveareallybigproblem joined the community
-
https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
-
wizz12 joined the community
-
Blackwulf64 joined the community
-
fukufugu started following Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]
-
-
YEEESSS THANK YOU FOR SHARING
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
AeriaSya replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
reuploadddd please -
. . @sousha14, @marumara, @dudoska, @Arly samara, @kisa000, @riko_rin, @kintakou
-
. . @PhillippHi, @SASUKU, @pescepalla, @mafia anime, @fanyilka, @inowe, @lilasianchaser, @Ayuuria, @Rainbowphilia, @J3igDaddy, @charlotte1026, @evaevergreen
-
Please, re-upload
-
Please reupload!
-
BLCD REQUEST: Oni to Tengoku / 鬼と天国
banzuki replied to pchome541's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
It's 2026 and i just discovered this gem 🥹🤧 hoping to not miss another reupload 😭 i need them,,, tengoku and atsurou... Ueueueue - Last week
-
melodyes started following KIKYFU
-
- 54 replies
-
Is anyone know where I can read the manga?
-
Can somebody upload vol.6?? please🥺👉🏻👈🏻
- 56 replies
-
- natsuno hiroko
- actors
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
恋をするならひれ伏して 2 support the author I kinda thought the v1 was the final volume and...it wasn't? I loved the story and the artstyle of the first volume so much (and the drama was great!) that I went and blew the only coupon I had on cmoa for this lol 🍓 MEGA
-
rachuri changed their profile photo -
RobertquarY started following ISO new Avatar and Signature
-
THANK YOU SO MUCHH
-
@KINGYO0909, thank you for sharing Vol 5!!
- 54 replies
-
pls re-up when you have the chance!
