All Activity
- Past hour
-
stickyheadband joined the community
- Today
-
luhcfhnv joined the community
-
ihaveareallybigproblem joined the community
-
https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ214896.html https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ279877.html I'll request it
-
wizz12 joined the community
-
Blackwulf64 joined the community
-
аруцаршщцдау joined the community
-
3oo joined the community
-
rareiix joined the community
-
velpheg joined the community
-
Mini_has_a_problem joined the community
-
fukufugu started following Nemurenai. / ねむれない。[Voice Drama]
-
-
YEEESSS THANK YOU FOR SHARING
-
正反対同期の秘密の事情〜カントボーイってことがバレたイキリイケメンは眼鏡ストーカー事務員に犯●れる〜
AeriaSya replied to Redin's topic in Drama CD Downloads
reuploadddd please -
. . @sousha14, @marumara, @dudoska, @Arly samara, @kisa000, @riko_rin, @kintakou
-
. . @PhillippHi, @SASUKU, @pescepalla, @mafia anime, @fanyilka, @inowe, @lilasianchaser, @Ayuuria, @Rainbowphilia, @J3igDaddy, @charlotte1026, @evaevergreen
-
Please, re-upload
-
Please reupload!
-
BLCD REQUEST: Oni to Tengoku / 鬼と天国
banzuki replied to pchome541's topic in Request Drama CD Reupload
It's 2026 and i just discovered this gem 🥹🤧 hoping to not miss another reupload 😭 i need them,,, tengoku and atsurou... Ueueueue - Yesterday
-
melodyes started following KIKYFU
-
- 53 replies
-
Is anyone know where I can read the manga?
-
Can somebody upload vol.6?? please🥺👉🏻👈🏻
- 56 replies
-
- natsuno hiroko
- actors
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
恋をするならひれ伏して 2 support the author I kinda thought the v1 was the final volume and...it wasn't? I loved the story and the artstyle of the first volume so much (and the drama was great!) that I went and blew the only coupon I had on cmoa for this lol 🍓 MEGA
-
rachuri changed their profile photo -
RobertquarY started following ISO new Avatar and Signature
-
THANK YOU SO MUCHH
-
@KINGYO0909, thank you for sharing Vol 5!!
- 53 replies
-
pls re-up when you have the chance!
-
生イキ狼は乳首淫紋を付与されてしまった! [The Cheeky Wolf gets Lewd Crest Curses on His NIPPLES!]【ボイスドラマ版】
yaoifullyafool replied to Ai.Fujoz's topic in Drama CD Downloads
tysm~!! -
ボタンが飛んだら恋の合図〜爆乳バリネコ社長と歳下絶倫ノンケテーラーくん〜
yaoifullyafool replied to bigsnake123's topic in Drama CD Downloads
tysm!! -
thank you~!!
-
Kim222 started following Yoake ga Ichiban Kurai / 夜明けがいちばん暗い
-
plz
- 40 replies
-
- blcd
- tadokoro hinata
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Please reupload 🥺
-
semecide started following BLCD Request: サラリーマンと包丁男~目覚めたら愛想の良い兇悪犯が勝手に俺のちんこを尻に入れていた件~
-
BLCD Request: サラリーマンと包丁男~目覚めたら愛想の良い兇悪犯が勝手に俺のちんこを尻に入れていた件~
semecide posted a topic in Other Yaoi/BL Requests
Site link: https://www.dlsite.com/bl/work/=/product_id/RJ01608425.html Story: "That's right. It's a bit of free time to just wait until morning, so why don't we have sex?" One day, in the middle of the night, a big, dangerous man (Uke) with a knife sneaks into the studio of Sano (Oshi), an office worker who was falling asleep from overtime! When Sano senses a sign and wakes up, the knife man proposes sex (strong○) with a knife in his hand. "Oh, sorry. I'll sit on top of you. Hmm, I'm big so it might be a bit heavy." Sano feels his life is in danger and is confused, but he is toyed with and gets excited...but the knife man only treats him as a tool to vent his sexual desire, and he becomes dissatisfied with the unreasonable and one-sided sex. "Just do as I say, and make your erection calmly." Even though I'm already tired from working overtime. They entered my room without permission and forced me to have sex. I'm so irritated that I can't even cum In the end, I am provoked Sano is so irritated by this situation that he finally breaks out. “Don’t be silly!! Why in my house!! In my room!! On my futon!! I’m the only one who has to put up with it!!” Late at night, In a one-room six-tatami room, Sano (offensive)'s counterattack with the dignity of a man on the line is about to begin.-
- 1
-
-
黒崎小鳥 started following KINGYO0909
-
fukufugu started following Perfect Planet ♑ Iimo [JP]
