Shombi (private)

Viperscreed

Angry tears rolled down Doubtfire's face.

"What does it matter, after I reach genetic immortality I won't be here anymore, so there's no point in pinning over me." It had started as a yell but ended in being gritted out of Doubtfire's teeth.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Viperscreed

• After The Tempest

• Saga

"I just though you were different." Zack said softly, tears rolling down his face. He got up and left the room, walking outside to watch the water. If reproduction was the problem Zack knew how to fix it he was a scientist after all...[Can we has mpreg? o3o]

Doubtfire was shivering as he looked over at the nightstand where his handgun sat. He picked it up and emptied it of bullets, he wasn't going to do it yet but it made him feel... better?

Once the all the bullets were out he placed the barrel in his mouth and cocked it.

(Yesh >X3 also depressing Doubty is depressing)

Doubtfire pulled the trigger and the gun made a loud sound as if it had jammed as there was no bullet to fire, Doubtfire continued to hold the gun between his lips.

Zack jumped slightly and looked at Doubtfire, at first he jumped then saw the bullets that were no longer in the gun. He sighed and walked over, slowly pulling the gun away. "I'm sorry," he whined. "I'm yours. Yours to use or abuse. Whatever you want, don't be sad." He wrapped his arms around Doubtfire.

"You know...if reproduction is the problem..you'll be happy to hear that I am a scientist and I've come up with something that allows males to carry children."

Doubtfire tightly griped the other, tears still flowing it wasn't just about reproducing and barely registered what the other said.

"I watched them eat him alive..." He whispered into Satire's shoulder.

Zack rubbed his back. "It'll be okay...shh.." he soothed the other, lightly cooing in his ear. He nuzzled Doubtfire's hair, hoping to make the other feel better, even if only slightly.

"It was all my fault, he had gotten biten and decided to leave before he turned... I should've forced him to stay." Doubtfire cried, climbing into Satire's lap.

"Before he left he made me promise to survive so I planned to shot myself after I had a child that way I would be surviving but I could go to him." Doubtfire sniffled, calming some.

Doubtfire looked at Satire, the child was his why of cheating so he could be with Maki again but if he did go to the same place he knew Maki wouldn't be very happy with him.

"My name is James." He said softly.