Viperscreed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• After The Tempest

• Viperscreed

• Key

Roxas rolled his eyes and quickly finished his popsicle. "It should be illegal for me to go out in public."

Sora zoned.

Zexion blushed.

Roxas sniffled and leaned on Axel. "I thought that was why you broke up with me before. Because I was too ugly."

Sora zoned.

Zexion blushed.

- - - Updated - - -

Roxas sniffled and leaned on Axel. "I thought that was why you broke up with me before. Because I was too ugly."

Sora zoned.

Zexion blushed.

"Stop it Axel.." Roxas sniffled, tears dripping down his cheeks. "I'm not perfect!"

Sora zoned.

Zexion huffed softly, blushing brightly.

Roxas sniffled and wiped his eyes, clearing them of tears. "I love you Axel.." He sniffled, hugging the redhead tightly. "I love you so much." He buried his face in the other's chest, not wanting Axel to see his face. His nose was a little runny and his eyes were red from crying.

Sora zoned.

Zexion huffed again.

"I love you to, Roxas." Axel said pulling Roxas as close as he could and kissed his hair.

Riku zoned.

Demyx leaned forward a softly kissed the other.

Roxas closed his eyes and leaned on the taller boy. He let a soft, happy sigh escape his lips. "What should we do? I'm kinda bored."

Sora zoned.

Zexion blushed madly but his eyes fluttered closed and he reluctantly kissed Demyx back.

Roxas kissed Axel happily.

Sora zoned.

Zexion huffed softly.

- - - Updated - - -

Roxas kissed Axel happily.

Sora zoned.

Zexion huffed softly.