Love is like a Temptest~ (private)

Viperscreed

Sora smiled and nodded, looking at his shoes shyly. The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day.

Roxas groaned. "Fine," he sighed. He jumped slightly upon hearing the bell.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• After The Tempest

• Viperscreed

• Key

"I'll test you later." Riku said quickly kissed Sora's cheek before jogging off.

"Where do you want to go or if you don't like going out I can make you dinner at my place." Axel said excitedly.

After Riku left Sora squealed happily, skipping to his locker with a huge grin.

"I guess we could eat at your place." Roxas shrugged and stretched.

Sora grabbed his backpack and slung it over. He soon found his twin and they walked home. Sora was giggling on about Riku.

Zexion headed to the library after school, his face buried in a book.

Axel meet up with Riku and they walked together, both beyond excited on their endeavors for that day well they were till Axel made a realization.

"I never set up a time for me and Roxas to meet." Axel gushed and Riku laughed.

Demyx raced to the library to rent the book he was supposed to have finished reading yesterday.

Roxas finally snapped at Sora who quickly fell silent with a flinch. Roxas was pissed.

Zexion walked to a table to sit, shoving some glasses on his face. His hair covered one eye and he wore all black.

Axel moped some as they continued to walk and Riku carried on being happy and excited.

Demyx tried to be quiet but somehow just managed to make more noise as he walked through the library, somehow managing to trip over a chair.

Roxas glared at the ground as he stepped into his house. Sora followed him, kicking his shoes off.

Zexion walked, eyes trained on his book.

Axel waved to his friend as he went into his house and Riku continued down the street.

Demyx found the book he needed and he checked it out, receiving a dirty look from the girl behind the desk. He toke the book and ran out the library doors right into a small man with a book in his hands, toppling them over.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" Demyx gushed but not taking in the situation enough to get off the other.

Sora took a shower while Roxas watched tv.

Zexion huffed. "Really? I lost my page." he sighed and fixed his glasses. He recognized the boy from school.

Axel floped onto his bed.

'Evening, my pretty.' Riku texted Sora once he was comfortable at home.

"It was totally my fault, please forgive me." Demyx pleaded, making puppy eyes, still in the other's lap.

Roxas went to take a shower when Sora was done. He rolled his eyes as Sora giggled over a text.

'Hey' he texted back.

Zexion face palmed. "Can you get off me?"

Axel got out his papers and struggled with the math.

'What are you up to?' Riku texted back smiling.

"Oh sorry." Demyx apologized and got up in a flurry of motion.

Roxas' sighed and got out of the shower, drying off and wrapping a towel around his waist. He didn't bother with his math and walked downstairs, quickly doing his hair before going back upstairs and pulling on some clothes.

Sora giggled, pausing as he did his hair to text back. 'Just doing my hair.' He texted.

Zexion stood up, picking his book up on the way. "Whatever."

Axel chewed on the eraser of his pencil.

'I bet you look awesome with messy hair.' Riku texted back, still smiling.

"Sorry." Demyx said again making puppy eyes.

Roxas tugged on his skinny jeans and a tight black t-shirt. His slip on shoes had a black and white checkered design. He looked in the freezer for some sea salt icecream but sighed seeing they were out.

Sora blushed and giggled. 'You're just saying that.'

Zexion huffed. "Don't look at me like that." He fixed his hair.

Axel eventually gave up and tossed the books off his bed then headed down stairs to make himdelf something to eat.

'I'm not I would bet money on it!' Riku insisted through test.

"Like what?" Deymx asked not aware he was making the eyes.

[Timeskip? o3o Well, for Roxas/Axel and Sora/Riku?]

Roxas looked at the clock, it was now nearly dinnertime. He glanced at Axel's address on the paper then called to Sora. "See ya later!" He headed outside and hopped on his checkered bike and started off to Axel's house.

Sora giggled and finished getting ready. Just in his pants he grabbed a shirt and pulled it over his head messing up his hair a bit. Stretching, he cracked his neck and waited for Riku.

Zexion rolled his eyes and pushed past Demyx, sitting at the table and trying to find his page in the book.

Axel had the radio on as he was taking out things to cook with.

Riku got up and changed quickly into something that didn't look like school wear then headed to get Sora.

"Is there anything I can do?" It was a stupid question but Demyx didn't feel forgiven and that bothered him.

Roxas got to Axel's house and left his bike on his lawn, he headed up to the door and rung the doorbell. He noted that Axel had a nice house, much nicer than his. Shrugging the thought off he waited, blinking his sparkling blue eyes.

Sora pocketed his phone and quickly brushed his teeth.

Zexion sighed. "Why won't you leave me alone?"

Axel heard the door ring and turned down the radio then aswered the door.

"Welcome!" Axel said happily upon seeing Roxas.

Riku pulled up to the twin's home and got out of the car. He walked quickly up to the door and rang the bell.

"Cause I have to make it up to you." Demyx insisted.

Roxas wasn't as enthusiastic. "Hey." He said dully, looking up at the much taller boy. [Win him over with seasalt icecream. XD loljk. It'll help though.]

Sora smiled and finished brushing his teeth. He quickly opened the door.

Zexion sighed. "I already have to deal with you at school." [Dem should like Zexy x'3]

"Well come in." Axel said and stepped aside so the other could enter.

"Hey!" Riku greeted happily.

Demyx looked at Zexion with puppy eyes.

(XD)

Roxas stepped inside and looked around, not able to hide his amazement at the large house, roughly twice as big as his house.

"H-Hey!" Sora said happily with a blush.

"Stop that.." Zexion said, finding his page.