Love is like a Temptest~ (private)

Viperscreed

Axel carefully played with the foam, using a coffee straw. He handed the cup to Roxas, a heart was made into the foam.

Riku pulled Sora's pants down.

"Well I'll give you a reason to." Demyx said happily.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• After The Tempest

• Viperscreed

• Key

Roxas smiled softly, gaining a small blushed. He took the cup and leaned over, kissing Axel's cheek.

Sora blushed.

"You can try." Zexion rolled his eyes.

Roxas smiled softly. Setting the hot coco on the counter he leaned close and gently kissed Axel.

Sora shrugged, really unsure.

"Reading." Zexion said.

Roxas put his arms around Axel's neck, smiling into the kiss.

Sora was so hard it was getting uncomfortable. He shook his head. "Don't stop." he whined.

Zexion blinked and looked up at him before rolling away and sitting up. "Maybe."

Roxas grinned widely into the kiss.

Sora shivered.

"Tragedies," Zexion said without pausing to think about it. Rolling away from Demyx he slid off the bed, rising on his feet. Knitting his eyebrows together, as if trying to hold onto a memory or thought, he shuffled over to a pile of books stacked haphazardly on his desk. Pulling a book from the pile swiftly, with practiced movements, he stopped the other books from tumbling to the ground. Grabbing a thick, black marker he opened the thick-paged book and crouched in the corner, quickly blotting out some words on the page.

Roxas tightened his grip on Axel as well.

Sora moaned softly.

Zexion shook his head, not answering Demyx as he colored in the old book. And...faintly...behind the current coat of paint on the blue-haired boy's walls..you could see words. After getting in trouble for his writings he resorted to what he was currently doing, writing in old books.

"I love you." Axel said softly before returning to the kiss.

Riku pulled away Sora's underwear.

Demyx crawled from the bed and moved closer to Zexion.

Roxas mumbled a response against Axel's lips.

Sora blushed.

Zexion made a warning noise and snapped his book shut with a deft thunk. Cobalt eyes ringed black from lack of sleep, he had only slept when Demyx had been around, locked on Demyx, staring blankly. Clamping his jaw shut he heard voices dance through his mind. Don't Ienzo. They warned the slate-haired individual. Don't.

Axel chuckled softly against the other's lips.

Riku carefully toke the other's into his mouth.

Demyx flinched back and looked at the other confused.

Roxas pulled back and breathed out a soft chuckle.

Sora gasped softly.

Zexion shook his head. Don't. The voice hissed. Stiffly rising to his feet he carried the book back to his desk and dropped it on the wooden surface. Finally Zexion sighed slightly.

"My mom thinks I need to go to the hospital." The slate-haired boy's fingers tracing over the book. "I agree."

"You are the greatest thing ever." Axel said hugging the blonde close.

Riku sucked gently.

"Are you sick?" Demyx asked, concerned for the other.

Roxas shook his head. "You are the greatest."

Sora moaned softly.

Zexion laughed dryly. "Sick? I guess you can say that. Mentally sick." He laughed again, a cruel laugh.

"No you are." Axel said, giggling.

Riku's hands lightly squeezed Sora's thighs.

"I-is there anything I can do?" Demyx asked looking down, knowing it was probably a stupid question.

Roxas nuzzled back. He then pulled away and sipped his coco. "Can we go back outside?"

Sora arched his back.

Zexion sighed, not moving.

Axel smiled and carefully picked Roxas up as to not spill anything.

Riku sucked a little harder.

Demyx released Zexion only to reach up and hold Zexion's face to pull him in for a kiss.