Raison d'être

gin

Masafumi paused while the other was squirming his body to the bed begging for more. He left the bed for a moment and stood at the left side of the bed. Heading to the huge closet at left, he searched for something while the other was complaining that they should just continue having sex. Masafumi showing his unmoved face went back in front of the bed, standing and staring at Ryuichiro.

"Crap. I lost the keys pres." He said plainly while the other started to turn pale.

Ryuichiro immediately knew what the other meant. It was the keys for the handcuffs for God's sake! His excited lower half shrunk and curled, he was suppose to enjoy the great sex. Masafumi then crawled back to the bed and caressed the other's head, he was about to release the other by giving another blowjob. As he licked the other's supple nipples, Ryuichiro kept on complaining to search for the keys. But Masafumi continued, as if he didn't hear a single word from the other.

"It's probably taken away by the housekeeper," licking the others dick, he shuddered.

"or probably it was eaten by Shirou," he said jokingly, kissing Ryuichiro.

"Don't worry pres, we can stay like this forever," Masafumi grinned at his heart's content. Though Ryuichiro wanted that idea of them always together, he did not expected it to be in that manner. Truth be told, Masafumi was just kidding. The keys were on the drawer beside his lamp. He's just bullying the other, seeing Ryuichiro's worried and pale face made him more excited.

--He's worth the tease Wickedly, he smile.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• ghordge

So you think I'm gonna believe that little lie of yours? You of all people is the most organized, clean-freak, OC person I've known. Yeah right. Guilty of lying, beyond reasonable doubt. But I don't mind playing with this little game yours, my love.

Thoughts and action opposite of each other, he continued to be ignorant of his beloved's scheme. But he really do love to be freed from thses cuffs and hold the other properly. "Naa, Seijuro, remove these-- h--hey" the other started caressing him in such an arousing manner. From his chest down to his crotch, all felt heavenly.

His once tired cock is now as energetic as it can be! Holding onto Masafumi's hair as he moved his hips, his cock thrusting in and out of the other's mouth. "If you want another round, you don't have to tease me so much," he whispered softly, "I'm always hard for you."

Hearing the other's confession about his thing always hard for him accidentally made him come. He did not see that coming (*literally) eyes-widened he regained his composure and chuckled softly. Masafumi soon noticed that Ryuichiro was anticipating for something more or like he knows that the key was not lost. Masafumi then lifted himself and released the other's bond.

"It's no fun teasing you, neh." He protested while looking at the other.

He then leaned at the headboard. Masafumi was beside the other. He was not that sure of his skills anymore. The fact that he's a novice in making the other happy--in sex, made him gave a huge sigh. Or was he this pessimistic in the first place?