The Tail of Master & Slave (Private)

XiuLin

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Viperscreed

Chi giggled and bounced from the room, shortly returning with a small stone jar in his hands. He placed the jar on the nightstand and removed the metal lid, the smell of lillies floated out of the filled with liquid.

He dipped his fingers in the jar and rubbed the fluid on his hands. Chi carefully toke Nao arms and started to rub the flesh, softly.

He let Chi do this. "My second favorite floral smell is lavender." He shared with him. He took in the fresh aroma of the liquid being rubbed on his arms.

Nao softly moaned in relaxation as he became a puddle of mush in Chi's hands. He loved being touched that was a fact. He moaned as Chi began massaging the knots out of his stiff shoulders and back.

He put his head to the side so his cheek was on the sheets. He kept moaning softly. "It will work better if you get on top of me." He said as he laid there with Chi's hands rubbing all along his bare skin.

Chi blushed softly as he put a leg on the other side of Nao, careful not to pinch or sit on Nao's tail. He dipped his fingers in the container again then returned to rubbing Nao's back.

His tail wagged softly over Chi's thighs. "I know what our cute thing could be. Get off and I can show you. Its only when we get cramps in our hands from drawing or detail work on the children." Once he felt Chi's weight off him, he sat up and took Chi's hand into his own and began massaging it.

He rubbed the kunckles and bases of the fingers thoughly then switched Chi's hands. He leaned in and kissed him softly. "So how is it having me as a pet?" He asked eager for the answer.

He hugged back. "You mean fondle me more. I might as well get off while we are at it." He got up and took off his shoes, pants, and boxers. "You may tease anything you want too that's lower than my waist." He gave a turn to show off his bubble butt.