The Tail of Master & Slave (Private)

XiuLin

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XiuLin

• Viperscreed

"Leave me alone to die of embrassment. I just want to crawl into a hole and die." He whimpered as he laid on the floor in fitus position. "Why can't I break my geeky habbits!?" He groaned, starting to actually cry now.

He sat up, his crying session and feeling sorry for himself session were over for him. He sniffled and grabbed a tissue from the box on Chi's desk. He tilted his head at the doll then at Chi and began laughing hard, with tears still rolling down his cheeks. (Nao is like an adult baby wth)

"T-The way your voice changed. It got even more high pitched and girlish." He said honestly, hoping he didn't hurt his master's feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

(ALL HAIL YAOIOTAKU AND ITS EVER CHANGING BANNER~!)

Chi pouted some and hugged the doll some.

"Well he's your son." Chi said sitting the doll down and getting his paints out.

(Chi loves his dolls X3)

(and nao loves chi, but he wont confess it until chi does. >D *lets the twist unfold*)

- - - Updated - - -

(is this going to turn into a mpreg plot?)

He got up and went back over to Chi. He pulled the rolling chair out and then sat himself down on Chi's lap. He just stared at him with a serious but lustfully expression. He lossed wrapped his arms around Chi's shoulders. He hung his long legs over the side of the chair and began slowly leaning in to give Chi a kiss. It was due time they had a short break from all this work.

Chi blushed madly when Nao sat in his lap and shivered from the look Nao was giving him.

Chi couldn't stop himself and moved forward to meet Nao's lips and wrapped his arms around Nao's waist.

(Mpreg? I'm fine with Mpreg :3)

He blushed a deep crimson once more as they kissed. He successfully managed to get his tongue into Chi's moist mouth and past his soft lips. He frenched him for an abnormally long 4 minutes and a half. He would be a pro at seven minutes in heaven if he was a nativer high school student at a party with peer pressure.

He felt Chi's tongue matching the pace of his tongue. He had to retrack and studder a sentence before he corrected himself and said it out. "That was wonderful, Chi-sama." He nuzzled his cheek against Chi's softly.

"Hmm.." He looked around the room at the half made dolls and the finished ones. "It's a bit creepy in here with all the children watching us." He joked. "Wanna go to your bedroom?" He asked blushing.

Chi looked around and blushed.

"Sorry babies!" Chi apologized, flailing his hands some.

"Sure lets go, its at the end of the hall." Chi said, smiling brightly.

He got off from on top of Chi and picked him up like a bride. Then headed to the threshold of the bedroom and laid him down on the bed. He stripped himself of his jacket and shirt and laid beside him, using his chest as a pillow.

"I think that's moving just a bit too much, don't you." He said inching up and kissing him quickly. "We can get to second base if you will like." He said blushing more.

Chi blushed brightly realising his mistake.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I thaught!" Chi stopped talking to bury his face in his hands, emmbarrused.