In search of a Possessive Seme

gin

I've been wanting to return back on becoming an uke. I am in a search of an RP partner with a good sense of english grammar (*so that I can learn from him/her) and a veteran in this thing.

And I can't seem to catch-up with a third party role play so I just needed one.(*sorry for being stupid)

It's ok if the other person can reply 1-3 or more in a day, since I also can't reply ASAP.

I've been willing to do it in PM's or even in a thread.

So who's gonna be my possessive seme?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• DarkYaoiBeast

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be if you'd like!

But don't feel obligated to pick me cause I'm first. But I love RP and if you want possessive and aggressive, I can do that. I can open a thread too, so just tell me what you'd like for the seme to be.... (:

well then it's set, but I have to apologize since I can't accompany you the whole day--school and stuff, nuff' said.

I want a really possessive Seme, the one who watches my every moves when I'm talking to other guys and when it comes to his terms he's also a lady/man killer. Hmm or what? you can suggest ^^

and you can make the thread ^^

Oh, so you want like, dark shadow kind of seme, a seme who doesn't really play fair....

Interesting. So he's my uke and no one else can have him or touch him or even THINK about looking at him...

Should we play keep him locked away, or is that too much?

Yeah, I have school too, but I can play for most of the time. (:

That's better, I like the seme who's not playing fair. I don't mind my uke being locked up or whatever, you can start the thread by now.

O_o we're the same.

Lol. Okay, I'll start a thread in a bit, sorry, I've been watching a new television series and I don't have cable so I'm looking online for it.