On Bended Knee (Yaoi slave rp) Looking for multiple people if possible and Seme/sekes

akiravadel

Levels of the slave are determined by their abilities and intelligence. Masters come from many backgrounds and levels. having slaves here determines status. Having good slaves and 'furniture' shows your wealth and respect you command. A slaves rank can rise and fall because of certain events such as college or possibly embarrassing their master. All levels of Slaves have an ID chip implanted in their ear that can be easily scanned. Many slaves are now bred these days but there are other ways of getting in, money, sold, loosing status, ect.

Levels of Slaves:

Rose: Highest levels of slaves. Usually college and has a job to help support their masters. Most of them are allowed to bear children from their masters if another has not met the master's requirements. Experts in bed but can sometimes view themselves better than others so it's becoming a harder and harder title to receive.

Pet: The middle level of slaves. Most pets are used for shows (Even though they all are) but pets especially. Most pets are in training to blossom into Roses and know how to please them and anyone they tell their slave to please.

Furniture: The lowest level of slaves. Either unfit for society, not intelligent, sexually inadequate or too old. Most furniture has severed their time as Pet's. Most Roses don't become furniture because their jobs can still bring in money. Then the younger ones are usually suffering from an injury or went too many years without being bought as a Pet.

Name: Takehiro Twins` Kenji and Eiji

Race: Catboys

Hair: White on top, black underneath

Eyes: Baby blue

Seme/Uke/Seke: Seke

Station / Level of Slave: Pet

Bio: The twins are currently going through school waiting for someone to take them in as their Pet's. Since Twin virgin boys are a rare find their price is high. But their lack of experience and working with masters is a bit low, most turn away. Their both smart and both have ideas for their future.

Image:

twins.jpg

Name: Taylor

Race: Human

Seme/Uke/Seke: Seke

Station / Level of Slave: Pet

Bio: Taylor was a run away from an abusive home. Living on the streets has been tough but he made many friends like him. He looks down on people being used as pets but now he's been pulled into it.

Image:

Taylor.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Xianghua

• XiuLin

• gin

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. ^^

I'm going through my semes right now, I'll probably have to make a new one since all of mine are kinda really obsessive. XD Is it okay if he's sadistic? D:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Kuro Amane

Race: Human

Seme/Uke/Seke: Seme

Level: Master

Biography: Kuro's parents always favored his twin brother Shiro growing up, and were borderline evil to Kuro. Now that he's grown up, he finds it best to avoid his family. Although living in a big house by yourself is awfully lonely...

Other: Yandere and sadistic

I knoooow ♥ If he wasn't gay I'd claim him for myself. XD

So how is this gonna work? Like, multiple masters choose a slave for themselves or...? >.

Sure that can work this way. ^-^ you two can choose which ones you want. Maybe your characters can be friends or co-workers perhaps.

What we can do to get started is I'll start up the rp and copy the same thing I wrote here and start the rp. If you don't mind reposting your character profile there that would be awesome. ^-^

Then you can reply and we'll wait for Gin so we'll all rp in turns ^-^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Me: Kuro darling all my boys are masocists muahahahahahahahahhaaaa!!! ::coughs::

Also Gin go ahead that's the link to it above

Name : Nao Lin

Bottom/Top : Seke

Image : fazw1.jpg

Personality: pretty straight forward and serious with his wants and desires. A bit of a joker. Does not take no as an answer. Like to explore. Has a strong like for deli meat and dried fruits. He as flamboyant as a seke can get. He loves visual kei or punk rock fashion and gothic lolita. His idols are Katy Perry, lady gaga, and jeffree star (a drag queen). He enjoys all types of music. Like American pop and rock to Korean/Japanese pop and rock.