Cornerstone of Blood and Lust (18+ Sharonfirth1982 x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

He pushed his fingers deep inside the blonde ass as he ran his tongue around the tip of his cock taking it inside his mouth. he slowly teased him as he trailed his tongue up the shaft of his cock before taking him deep within his mouth.

devantie looked over at the blue haired boy who seemed to be pouting he lifted his head and pulled chase closer '' i dont want to dislike you but if your not willing to do what you are being payed for then maybe you shouldnt be working here''

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• sharonfirth1982

Zinnya panted hard his member pulsing, he nearly came as the other pulled back away from his member. He whimpered and shifted under him, "I'm... I'm sorry I'm very close... your hands and mouth... their... their too good..."

Chase glared at him, "so I should just bend over for a man when I've only had women for the past couple of years. I'm not exactly happy with sleeping with a man but the fact that I haven't beaten you to a pulp for touching me shows I'm in this." He rolled over onto his back looking at him.

devainte glared at chase and climbed to his feet his eyes turned red as his anger built up inside him '' and do you think you could manage to even strike a blow at me boy'' he said in a low tone almost growling at him.

'' do you think you could hurt me '' he threw back his head and laughed showing his fangs just for a second ''do you even know who or what i am'' he pulled him down the bed and pushed him face down in the bed ''im to strong '' he licked up the side of his face '' i knew you would cause a fuss but this has become boring''he took a pair of cuffs from the table and fastened his arms behind his bk'' now keep that poisonous tongue of yours quiet''

he turned towards zinnya and beckoned him towards him he smiled gently so he wouldnt be afraid of his little out burst.

Chase groaned as he rested against the bed. This man was crazy strong... The blue haired man stayed where he was a little afraid of him but he didn't want to show it. He sighed softly and glanced over at Zinnya before closing his eyes and keeping his mouth to himself.

Zinnya was surprised by his new owners outburst but noticed how nice he was with him. The blond nodded and slowly sat up and moved towards him, "yes sir."

devainte took the blonde by the hand and pulled him into his strong embrace he cupped his face with his hand as he slowly ran his tongue over his lips teasingly.

he pushed his tongue inside his mouth and began kissing him hungrily he pulled taki into his tight embrace he slowly slid his hand down his back running his finger in between his ass cheeks teasing him slowly.

he gently pushed his finger inside his ass making the boy shiver slightly he felt the boys hard cock rubbing up against his leg ''you are turned on aren't you'' he moved the boy quickly over to the bed laying him down gently. Devainte thrust his fingers deeper inside his ass ''does this feel good'' he asked in a gentle tone

Zinnya's mind was swimming. This felt so good and he couldn't handle it. Moaning softly he spread his legs a little further for him and blushed more. His member was hard and throbbing, "i-it feels very good... I never knew this would feel this good..." He panted harder and rocked his hips against his fingers. "Please... it hurts... it feels so good but it hurts..."

devainte kissed the boy more intensely as he pushed another finger inside him he bit his tongue and pushed it inside zinnyas mouth allowing the blood to flow into the blondes mouth.

he stroked the boys face and smiled ''this will help you with the pain just relax you will feel really good soon enough he watched as the boys eyes glazed slightly.

he pushed another finger inside his ass as he slowly kissed the arch of his neck '' your skin smells so good i could just eat you up he gently grazed his fangs across the blonds skin he wanted to taste him some thing about him had devante hooked.

Zinnya moaned into the kiss slightly tasting the blood but didn't notice it as he started getting turned on very quickly, "Mnnn...." He gasped louder and arched up as his body felt a flame run through it.

His hand came up to the back of Devainte's head as he teased his neck, "ahhh please... please... ravish me... th-this feels so good..." His face blushed more as he said those words. He would say anything if this man would let him reach the peak of ecstasy. His member was dripping more and more against his stomach as his tight virgin ass started to take his fingers easier thanks to the blood.

devainte smiled as he saw zinnya getting more excited he pushed his fingers in side him a little faster making him moan a little louder.

he gently ran his fingers over his cock and and teased the tip he smiled at zinnya and slowly rubbed his cock making the boy moan louder

Zinnya arched under him, "p-please!" He begged. His member was so hard it hurt. He wanted to come so badly! The blond shook his head back and forth. He arched under him and gripped the sheets as he panted harder and thrust his hips up and around.

devantie took his cock inside his mouth and and slowly began sucking he placed his hand at the base of his cock and started to rub a little faster.

he ran his tongue around the tip of his cock and took him deeper inside his mouth he moved his head up and down sucking faster as he thrust his fingers inside his ass deep. he felt the blondes muscles clamp down around his fingers he could feel his body tense as he thrust in side him deeper.

Zin panted harder and harder as he gripped the sheets. He felt sooo good he couldn't handle it. Arching up he moaned coming into the larger mans mouth, "Ahhh!!!!" He panted hard as he felt the overwhelming pleasure rush through him. His insides clamped around his fingers then he relaxed back on the bed.

devante felt the boys body release he licked his lips and smiled ''how did that feel '' he asked as he pulled the boy up on to his lap he kissed his lips gently as he cradled him in his arms .

he laid zinnya down among the pillows letting him rest a little he then turned his attention back to chase who was laying quietly he got off the bed and walked up behind chase. he slowly slid his hand underneath him grasping his cock he chuckled for some one who is homophobic your certainly hard

Zinnya blushed and nodded his head, "good..." He whispered as he relaxed on the bed feeling out of it. He knew he should be up taking care of the other man but after that orgasm he felt so drained.

Chase jumped, he had been caught off guard from the sudden grab. He arched a little trying to get away from the hand, "h-hey don't sudden;y grab a man by his junk." He looked back over his shoulder at him, "it's scary."

he smirked at the his reaction ''so the smart mouthed boy does get scared ''he whispered ''dont worry ill be gentle'' he said in a sarcastic tone. he started rubbing his cock slowly ''i do love that attitude of yours'' he said as he pushed his finger inside his ass.

he felt the chase tense up a little as he moved his fingers in and out of his ass quickly while slowly rubbing his cock '' now its your turn''

Chase panted trying to keep his breathing under control, "th-this is gentle? I'd hate to see you mad." He groaned softly as he held on tightly to the sheets. Taking a deep breath he tried to calm himself, it wasn't like he was used to having fingers in his ass! The blus haired boy panted louder and shifted on the bed trying to get in a position that wasn't so intense of a sensation.

devante pulled chase' hips close so his ass was slightly elevated '' awe whats wrong is it to much for you '' he bit his ear playfully '' if i was being rough trust me you would know'' he pushed a second finger inside him and smirked '' i could just put my hard cock in there with out stretching you out if you would like''

he pushed his fingers in deeper while still rubbing his cock ''after the way you spoke to me earlier count your self lucky i havent'' he pulled his fingers out ''now what shall we do now i wonder''

Chase panted softly and stopped tensing his muscles as he slumped on the bed a little. The blue haired man took a deep breath and lifted his head looking back at him, "I can help get you off and I can go shower?" He said as he started to shift from his spot wanting to turn the tables and take control of the situation.

devantie smirked and leaned in close ''and what makes you think i want you getting me off after all your not a homo right''

he pushed hes fingers inside deeper inside his ass and smiled as he panted harder .

he flipped him over quickly on to his back so he could see his face he pushed his legs up and thrust his fingers deep inside again '' now i can see those resentful eyes as i take you ''

Chase glared at him but his eyes nearly closed as the fingers pushed deeper inside him. His breath hitched for a moment then he continued panting. The blue haired man shifted on the bed as he watched him, his golden eyes defiant. He gritted his teeth, "I have to give my clients a night they'll remember."

devante threw his head back and laughed '' dont you mean a night you will never forget after all this is the first time you have been done by a man ....right'' he smirked at chase as he took his fingers out ''well i think that is loose enough .

he took his cock and slowly rubbed it up against his ass '' maybe i should just take you hard and fast what do you think ''? devainte wanted to play with him he knew he would make him beg to cum before they were through

Chase gritted his teeth and glared hard at him, "then do it." Either way he didn't think tonight would be any less devastating. He would try hard to forget about it but for now he was living it. He grabbed at the sheets preparing himself for what was to come. His ass was kind of sore even though it did feel good. He knew he would be walking funny tomorrow.

he pushed the tip of his cock just inside his ass feeling chase tense up ''if you dont relax it will hurt not like i mind'' he wanted to see this boy squirm a little before he made him cum.

he withdrew his cock and pushed it inside a little deeper '' you really are tense are you scared'' he pushed his cock in deeper making him squirm alittle

Chase hissed and held on to the sheets tightly, "sh-shut up!" He glared at the other man feeling very angry right now. He glared at the other man as he tried to relax but it wasn't working very well. That part of him was not used to this kind of stuff.

he pushed his cock in deeper and smiled ''if you relax you might enjoy this it would be a shame if you didnt''

he ran his fingers over his cock slowly making it even more hard he slowly began stroking his cock as he thrust deeper in side him .

he looked at chases face and smiled ''you look so cute when your angry '' he leaned forward and slowly began kissing his neck sucking gently at the flesh