Cornerstone of Blood and Lust (18+ Sharonfirth1982 x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Zinnya gasped softly as the other man sucked at his skin. His hazy mind realized the bath was filled enough so he reached next to them turning the water off and started the bubbles. His arms wrapped around him and let his head go further to the side completely exposing his neck. This man felt so good even though this was his first time.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• sharonfirth1982

devante turned quickly laying zinnya into the water he smiled seeing how the boy was a little unnerved by how quick he had moved. he ran his fingers over his chest and gently began to kiss his bare chest sucking at the flesh lightly.

he ran his fingers slowly up his thighs making the blonde shiver ''are you alright he whispered .knowing that this would be his first time he wanted to make him relax and not be afraid of him.

Zinnya trembled a little then blushed, "just nervous..." The blond hand his hands in the water helping hold him up. He looked at the other man, "your very strong and fast Devante. I'm sure it really impresses the ladies." He smiled softly at him.

Devantie ran his fingers over zinnyas lips '' i sure it would but lets face it we both know im not a ladys man'' he laughed playfully and kissed his lips softly.

he slid his hand up the blonds inner thigh slowly ''dont be nervous i will be very gentle seeing how this is your first time'' he gently ran his finger over the blondes cock slowly making it stiffen a little.

Zinnya smiled softly then shuddered and arched his back, "Ahh..." The blond's face blushed as he felt the wonderful sensation of someone else touching his member. He shivered and leaned into the touch.

Just then the door flung open and there stood Chase, "so did you want me here now or later?" The dark blue haired man scratched the back of his head. He saw the two of them in the tub then smirked.

devantes eyes shot in chase's direction as the arrogant boy slammed open the door ''and is this the way you always enter a private room'' he asked in a flat tone trying to hold his overwhelming anger back.

devantie kissed zinnyas lips softly and smiled '' i wont be long i must teach this boy some manners'' he rose from the water glaring at the smug smile dancing across chases face. ''i told you to come when i asked for you didnt i he said in an even colder voice.

- - - Updated - - -

devantes eyes shot in chase's direction as the arrogant boy slammed open the door ''and is this the way you always enter a private room'' he asked in a flat tone trying to hold his overwhelming anger back.

devantie kissed zinnyas lips softly and smiled '' i wont be long i must teach this boy some manners'' he rose from the water glaring at the smug smile dancing across chases face. ''i told you to come when i asked for you didnt i he said in an even colder voice.

- - - Updated - - -

Chase raised a brow, "well I thought you said you wanted me to come later and well I can just go hang out while you fill your homo fantasies with him first." The dark blue haired boy shrugged his shoulders.

Zinnya shifted in the bath as he watched the other two. He looked a little nervous noticing the change in his new companion.

devantie speed out of the bath and threw chase across the room on to the bed at such a speed that neither boys saw him move. He looked over his shoulder at zinnya and smiled gently ''i will be back soon dont be afraid'' he said as he walked into the bed room and shut the door behind him.

there on the bed laid a dazed and somewhat confused chase devainte glared at him coldly ''you really need to be taught some manners boy i wont be spoke to like that by the likes of some glorified rent boy with a bad attitude do i make my self clear.

he walked towards the bed and stood over the shocked boy ''and as for my homo fantasy i think i will make you my center piece'' he gave him a cold smile and laughed ''now dosent that sound like fun.

Chase gritted his teeth knowing that fight would get him in trouble, "I'm not a homo." The tattooed male glared at the other man as he pushed himself to sit up on the bed. "You might be able to buy me but I'm not like you two."

devantie grinned coldly '' by the time ive finished with you boy you will beg to be fucked by a man'' he grabbed the boy forcing him to his feet in one swift movement ''im going to give you something that is going to make you a bit more compliant ''

devantie bit in to his tongue and filled his mouth with blood he pulled chase closer and forced open his mouth he knew his blood would have an aphrodisiac like effect on him making him more compliant.

he cupped his mouth over the boys and let the blood run into his mouth no matter how much chase tried to struggle against him he couldnt go against devaintes strength.

Chase was shocked that the other male put blood in his mouth, "MNN!!!" He struggled as hard as he could. Trying so hard to land a hit but failing but very quickly he felt on odd sensation run through him. His face flushed and his limbs felt heavy. Why was his body so hot? He groaned softly and laid back on the bed. His eyes closed about halway.

Devainte smirked as he watched the boy try to fight him but soon enough his body gave in to the hot blood making its way through his body he leaned in close to chase and smiled'' you will soon start to feel good'' he whispered before he slowly licked his ear ''now remove your clothes '' he said in a stern voice. he walked back to the bathroom and opened the door to find zinnya still in the water looking slightly confused .

he grabbed a robe and held it open for him ''its ok i wont hurt you '' he said in a kind voice he smiled gently as he climbed out of the bath.

Chase panted softly on the bed. He slowly started sitting up and slipped his sexy shirt off but this was all so weird. He couldn't go against someone wanting to sleep with him because when he started there it was made clear he might need to sleep with a man at some point. He wasn't happy about it but he understood.

Zinnya smiled softly, "I know you won't." He got out of the water and into the robe. "Sorry about Chase he can be a bit hot headed."

devainte cupped zinnyas delicate face and kissed his lips ''you have such a sweet nature so sweet you would apologize for someone so rude''

he looked over at chase who was not completely undressed '' sit on the bed'' he said coldly he took zinnya by the hand and led him to a chair close to the bed '' you sit here and watch for a while im going to teach him a lesson'' he said in a gentle voice'

devainte pulled up another chair and sat in front of chase and smirked ''now spread your legs '' he said in cold tone . he looked at the boy who showed utter contempt for him and laughed ''now touch your self i wanna see you cum''

Zinnya smiled softly then looked over at the bed. Nodding his head he tucked his feet under himself as he leaned back in the chair wondering what the other man would do.

Chase ran his fingers through his hair as he watched the other man. Then he heard his demand. The dark blue haired boy was wondering how this was punishment. He'd been in threesomes with men before just he hadn't touched another man sexually. Laying back on the bed he opened his pants and was a little surprised that he was a bit hard. Taking a deep breath he wrapped a hand around himself and began to stroke it moaning softly.

devainte watched as the blue haired boy began stroking his cock he smirked to him self as he realized just how turned on he was by his demand.

he watched as the boy became more aroused '' i think thats enough '' he said in a cold tone ''now come here he rose from the chair and bent the boy over the bed ''so how about we make a homo out of you he laughed cruelly as he slid his finger inside his ass slowly

Chase was panting fairly hard by the time he stopped him and flipped him over on the bed, "w-wait hey!" He struggled weakly against the bed then tensed as the finger pushed inside him and he paled a little. "Ah... h-hey! That costs extra you asshole!" He gritted his teeth and shook against the bed.

Zinnya blushed as he watched them. Seeing another man masturbate was a whole new world for Zin and he was surprised at how turned on he got from that. Then when Devainte flipped him over and... wow... a shudder ran through his whole body.

devainte laughed in his ear ''ive already payed for every in advance your boss sold you willingly ''he whispered '' now you can relax and this wont be so bad with my blood going through your system or i can make this painful for you your choice''

he slipped a second finger inside chases ass as he slowly licked up his spine making him shiver ''if you do as you are told i can give you a pleasure you have never before felt in your life ''he bit into his tongue once again allowing the blood to cover his lips ''kiss me and find out''he whispered ''you know how my blood made you feel the first time this time it will feel so much better''

Chase shuddered feeling the other finger inside him. It was already true he never felt like this before...Willing kiss a client and a man at that was outrageous, "I don't kiss clients on purpose." He turned his head away. He did a lot of brushing of the lips but never kissing really. That was too intimate and he avoided it as much as he could.

devainte smiled licking the blood from his lips '' will kiss me i can promise you that he pushed his fingers deep inside hiss ass ''for someone who isnt a homo your nice and wet'' he slid his other hand underneath him and grabbed his hard cock''and your so hard ''he slowly ran his fingers over his cock as he thrust his fingers inside him deeper making him moan out he moved his fingers quicker as he stroked his cock slowly '' how does it feel now and answer honestly ill know if your lying''

he looked over at zinnya who was watching very closely he smiled and winked at him gently '' will you kiss me willingly'' he said in a low tone.

Chase groaned and held onto the sheets knowing he had to lay there and take it like a man, as it were, "it's because I was masturbating before..." His panting became harder as he laid there. "I can't say it doesn't feel good." He groaned softly and pushed his cheek against the bed.

Zinnya stood and came over to him blushing a little, "s-shall I kiss you then?" His hands came up wrapped around his shoulders.

devante laughed and pulled his fingers out of his ass as zinnya wrapped his arms around his neck he cradled his face in his hands and kissed his lips slowly he laid him down gently on the bed and slowly unwrapped his robe . he smiled as he noticed the blondes erection he grasped the boys cock gently and started to rub slowly making him moan out he spread his legs and gently began to tease his ass '' dont be afraid''

Zinnya blushed brightly as the other played with his ass and cock. He was so turned on from watching this, also he was worried about loosing his client to the golden boy there. The blond arched a bit and trembled under him, "I'm not... just nervous. I want to be good enough for you."

Chase panted for a moment and opened his eyes looking at the new boy. He pushed his arms under his chest and looked over at him, "damn homos..." He grumbled under his breath.

devainte shot chase a look making his eyes turn red ''i'd control that mouth of yours'' he growled ''i can make things very unpleasant for you'' he diverted his attention back towards zinnya and slowly kissed his lips while pushing his finger inside his ass gently '' dont be nervous ill be gentle'' he whispered in his ear.

he kissed his neck and slowly kissed down his body towards his groin he smiled to see him so turned on ''my my my your so hard '' he chuckled as he licked the tip of the blondes cock making it more aroused .

Chase grumbled and looked away from them pouting. Harming him in any real way would get him kicked out instantly so the blue haired boy wasn't too worried but he still kept his mouth shut for the time being.

Zinnya blushed and turned his head to the side, wanting to cover his face but was told he should never do that. His member twitched as the larger man licked at it, "Ah!" His legs shifted and body arched as his member started to drip a little.