PLZ 1x1 RP

katsunek9

Would like to rp, haven't done one in a year so your going to have to forgive me. Lol I would like to play an Uke, so preferable that my partner is a seme ^~ lol

I'm open to suggestions as the theme or story line.. Though I would really like my uke to have wolf ears and a tail.. Lol ^_^ anyone who want to rp just hit me up. Thanks! ^^

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katsunek9

• gin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol great ^^ so I was really hoping for my uke to be a half breed wolf/ human.. Is that fine? And what kinda story line would you like? I'm up for anything lol ^^

hmm is this fantasy or a random "I appear in your world" scene. If it's ok with you I want a domineering uke, the one who's not easily persuaded. ? Is that ok? or just too random...

I think I can do a little bit of that.. I do more dramatic ones with dark pasts, so I can throw some assertiveness in an arrogant fashion.. Sound good? Or no?

- - - Updated - - -

Fantasy more or less I guess lol