[Quiz] The What type of MAN turns you on?

BobCrazy

LOL thats the perfect test for a perv like me

well thats the

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You'll need a bit of knowledge about American celebrities, but Google is always there to give us a hand.

my result:

Dark mysterious boy

You scored 45% masculine, 59% athletic, 55% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men naughty, mysterious and with abs you can do your laundry on. You like him to look a little more on the boyish side underneath all that naughtiness though. You probably like someone like.......Christian Slater. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• Like 5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• celio

• robertita

• yaoi_hoshi

• PURE-MADNESS

My Result is:-

Buff bad boy

You scored 45% masculine, 65% athletic, 45% exotic, and 25% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

All those guys certainly looked fit & bad boy-ish lol!!! nosebleed.gif

• Like 1

Lol this was so freaken hard!!!

Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test ...

Tough guy

You scored 60% masculine, 76% athletic, 27% exotic, and 50% refined!

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 60% on masculine, higher than 51% of your peers.

You scored 76% on athletic, higher than 77% of your peers.

You scored 27% on exotic, higher than 14% of your peers.

You scored 50% on refined, higher than 60% of your peers.

This is so me too... *blushes*

• Like 1

i got ..

Classic scorcher

You scored 60% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 63% refined!

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• Like 1

Adventure man

You scored 65% masculine, 35% athletic, 82% exotic, and 31% refined!

You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• Like 1

Exotic Lover

You scored 55% masculine, 47% athletic, 73% exotic, and 63% refined!

You want a man who doesn't need the muscles to be a hottie. You love a sexy, exotic face and someone who takes care of himself. You like a clean look, but very masculine and yummy. Someone like.......Enrique Iglesias. (on the right) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• Like 1

my result :leaf5:

Buff sweetie

You scored 45% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 63% refined!

You like a buff guy with a clean and polished look. However, you do prefer a more innocent look to him and not the testosterone pumped manly man kind. Someone you might like is.......Brad Pitt. (At least in this picture - his style changes so much it's hard to generalize about Brad) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• Like 1

I got:

Tough guy

You scored 70% masculine, 94% athletic, 18% exotic, and 25% refined!

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

XD

• Like 1

Lmao, my result.... Am I that superficial? hahahaha

Buff bad boy

You scored 45% masculine, 65% athletic, 18% exotic, and 50% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

• Like 1

I got:

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 60% masculine, 53% athletic, 64% exotic, and 50% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

• Like 1

Buff bad boy

You scored 40% masculine, 59% athletic, 45% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel.

• Like 1

Exotic Boy

You scored 25% masculine, 41% athletic, 55% exotic, and 56% refined!

You are not into huge muscles and tough guy looks. You like the mysterious, exotic type that you could still bring home to mama since he takes good care of himself.

Seems legit...

• Like 1

Tough guy

You scored 65% masculine, 59% athletic, 45% exotic, and 50% refined!

You love men,you love testosterone and you know it.You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants.He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like Vin Diesel.But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

Vin Diesel? He's boldy >_>

• Like 1

^^

Exotic bad-ass

You scored 65% masculine, 71% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!

You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right

• Like 1

uau! i actually liked this test! ehehhe xD

i wonder why... eheheheh

Mysterious boy

You scored 45% masculine, 41% athletic, 73% exotic, and 31% refined!

You like a man who is on the exotic side. Dark and mysterious but not over the top macho. You do, however like a little bit of bad boy in him and he sure knows what to do with his sleeker bod in the bedroom! Someone like.....Johnny Depp.

Me gusta!! so true though... so true!

• Like 1

woooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! *SPEECHLESS*

My result:

[h=2]Exotic Boy[/h]

You scored 45% masculine, 41% athletic, 64% exotic, and 56% refined!

You are not into huge muscles and tough guy looks. You like the mysterious, exotic type that you could still bring home to mama since he takes good care of himself. You may want to try munching on someone like.......Michael Copon. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fun test XD

Buff bad boy

You scored 50% masculine, 71% athletic, 18% exotic, and 25% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• 3 weeks later...

Mysterious buff boy

You scored 50% masculine, 65% athletic, 55% exotic, and 69% refined!

You like a bit of boy underneath all those muscles. He looks like he takes good care of himself and washes behind his ears. He is sultry and mysterious and could be someone like.....Usher. (on the left) But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

---------------------

The last line is so true *:hamtaro-005 (6):*

I got:

Buff bad boy

You scored 50% masculine, 59% athletic, 45% exotic, and 38% refined!

• 2 weeks later...

my result

Classic scorcher

You scored 65% masculine, 76% athletic, 36% exotic, and 56% refined!

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

• 1 month later...

Mysterious boy

You scored 50% masculine, 47% athletic, 82% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like a man who is on the exotic side. Dark and mysterious but not over the top macho. You do, however like a little bit of bad boy in him and he sure knows what to do with his sleeker bod in the bedroom! Someone like.....Johnny Depp. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!