YaoiOtaku FanClub

Saga

Ok I have a strange request for all of you.. I have been trying to find a good BL drama, and haven't found ones I really cared for.. So my request is what would you guys recommend?

• Like 1

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• katsunek9

• Jin.

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

~katsune,

I can't help much. I am rather the anime/manga type,so I only watch BL dramas when I am translating them. XD

27301637_m.jpg

~Bel,

The first picture is just awesome!

~katsune,

I can't help much. I am rather the anime/manga type,so I only watch BL dramas when I am translating them. XD

27301637_m.jpg

~Bel,

The first picture is just awesome!

Thanks Saga, lol I know I'm also an anime/manga person.. But I was trying to find one BL drama I liked lol. I did find a non-yaoi drama I just love (I also have the whole series in manga) called Hana-Kimi. It's just so hilarious lol

• Like 1

~Katsune,

I like Hana-Kimi too! ;D

Which version you like more? The Taiwanese,Korean or Japanese one? ;D

~Jin,

Nheira rocks,dude. He is my favorite manga-ka. Since he is a manga-ka as well. (:

*___* I just love him so much, he is so cute talented and damn...~~ HE HAD A BOYFRIEND, I wonder if he's the cat... -snicker- his attitude is kinda like an uke's.... but he's so... He is Nheira, haha.

_hairdo__by_nheira-d4tkf15.gif

oo_by_nheira-d4rcrxi.gif

fc3749a650f7f870cb740b75f768ae85-d4p2b3p.jpg

• Like 4

Yup! I also think he is the catcher,not the pitcher. LOL.

Muh, I want his manga skills *_* He is awesome! Have you read his manga? (:

These eyes... *_*

396498_10150557885528637_1802599226_n.jpg

No I haven't read a manga, but I saw some, but I really want to read his Rasetsu Koku one, *__* but I could have bought the 1996 in official English version but I wasn't sure buying that one. And I guess the time limit is gone, D: where did you read his manga's?

Damn, I am thinking dirty of him right now... I should stop. Thinking. Dirty. -blushes-

• Like 2

796137016_208128111d.jpg

Which ever this one is right now lol I can't remember lol

I want a comedy, smut, anything like that.. I don't want sad or tear jerkers I never liked those types of movies or dramas lol

• Like 1

~Brid,

Nice pictures *_*

~Jin,

Yeah,well,it was back then,he posted a short 'slide'(?) with a manga story. I just zoomed,seriously. I have seen some previews of the manga you mentioned. Full with bishounen demons!

But well, I rather learn from him,than to become a complete obsessed fan. Because if I am a fan,I won't be able to surpass him. ;D So I better learn ;D And then go for it~ Still have to learn how to correctly hold G-pens~ >_>

The Japanese version,katsune (:

In the Taiwanese,the guy (Wu Chun) is cool,but the girl is...no comment. See yourself XD dude,she has a moustache >_>

- - - Updated - - -

~Jin,

this is Hana-Kimi. Gender bender. XD