• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• katsunek9

• Jin.

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jin thanks I knew Reno looked fimilar but I just couldn't place it off hand lol

But now I got a question for everyone.. How the hell did Bleach meet Final Fantasy??? O.o

• Like 1

@Jin thanks I knew Reno looked fimilar but I just couldn't place it off hand lol

But now I got a question for everyone.. How the hell did Bleach meet Final Fantasy??? O.o

They probably meet because they came from the same place---Japan.

tumblr_m6wl8lNxW11qbmmaco1_400.jpg

TdM7YxBGcBw.jpg

tumblr_m8rq71Bu7s1rx6bu2o1_500.jpg

• Like 4

-_- Renji is from the Soul Society! And Reno is from a different time period or universe! (not very sure where final fantasy takes place... Sorry.. :( )

• Like 1

I don't know how many of you have seen this already but I thought I'd share incase you hadn't.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 5

*squel with a nosebleed* Omg! ....Damn! If only that stupid towel dropped or disappeared!! I could of died happily! ^^

- - - Updated - - -

@Gin... Renji is alive in my heart and wasn't created in Japan (even though he really is...) but to me he is real and Reno is not.. XP jk..

• Like 2

Guest ReincarnatedRainbow

Oi, I want to join. I want to be a part of this wonderful community and hang out with all the cool kids. Anybody who will have me.

~ReincarnatedRainbow,

Added! (:

Here the questionnaire III! (:

>> YaoiOtaku FanClub's Questionnaire III

1. Do you happen to remember any embarrassing moment you had on YaoiOtaku?

2. When you joined YaoiOtaku?

3. Care to show us one of your favorite yaoi pictures?

4. Speaking of pictures, pick a picture that describes the best your feelings about YaoiOtaku.

5. If you are to make a DJ series,of which manga would it be?

6. How would you continue Claude's (from Kuroshitsuji Season 2) quote "I want nothing,but..."?

7. What is your favorite manga genre besides yaoi?

1. Oh,indeed. >_>' But that shall stay a secret! it was so embarrassing... .__.

2. It was during September, 2011. (:

3. Sure~

tumblr_lua4gsPotb1qb5wlpo1_500.jpg

4. I want to pick a typical Japanese symbol, Sakura tree. It's a symbol of hope,dreams and love. These are my feelings. Additional, the tiger under the tree. It's my own symbol of love. ;P Shhh.

sakura_by_static_ghost-d2yummj.jpg

5. Oh,that's a hard question I did. >_> I'd like to do to 'Warui Koto Shitai',pairing MikadoxTowa. (:

6. "I want nothing,but...to live my last breath holding you in arms."

7. That would be shounen!

>> YaoiOtaku FanClub's Questionnaire III

1. Do you happen to remember any embarrassing moment you had on YaoiOtaku?

Hum... i deleted all my profile info, all the messages, everything turned black you couldn't read a sinlge word in it when i was trying to change it. I ended up pleading Key, if possible, to put it back as it was before, and well...i won't say anymore... -__-

Embarrassing...but still damn funny xDD

2. When you joined YaoiOtaku?

May 2011

30jmu52.jpg

4. Speaking of pictures, pick a picture that describes the best your feelings about YaoiOtaku.

16m989e.jpg:)

5. If you are to make a DJ series,of which manga would it be?

"You're my Love prize in Viewfinder"... I always had some crazy ass ideas i think it would be perfect for that story....go figure -__-

6. How would you continue Claude's (from Kuroshitsuji Season 2) quote "I want nothing,but..."?

"I want nothing,but to hold you prisoner inside the cage my arms create only for you."

7. What is your favorite manga genre besides yaoi?

Hum... well i read some shonen, shonen-ai...even shoujo... i really dunno -__-

• Like 9

~_~ Thank you,Bel. ;D I just realized that I typed 2010. ;D ;D It was 2011. =_=' Can we just not add this to 'embarrassing' moments? LMAO.

Do you happen to have Photobucket account,guys? Is it just me,or I can't log in on Photobucket? That makes me think I better save somewhere else my art as well >_

1. Do you happen to remember any embarrassing moment you had on YaoiOtaku? I don't remember.

2. When you joined YaoiOtaku? In January this year.

200007_121305847946005_118253334917923_155183_5565694_n_large.jpg

4. Speaking of pictures, pick a picture that describes the best your feelings about YaoiOtaku. Yaoi always makes me happy, the feeling that I'm in heaven.

stairwaytoheaven-d-4d1.jpg?w=535

5. If you are to make a DJ series,of which manga would it be? Koisuru Boukun.

6. How would you continue Claude's (from Kuroshitsuji Season 2) quote "I want nothing,but...the best for you"

7. What is your favorite manga genre besides yaoi? I like mahou shoujo.

• Like 6

Saga loooooooooooool xDDD

I didn't even noticed you typed the year wrong xDD

So yeah... let's just skip this :DDD

No PB for me dear, so i wouldn't know :(

Maybe calling it a few bad names will work xD

Or not........... xDDD

;D And I just had a typo. Oh,god. Where is my brain today ._. -looks under the bed- >_>

Oh,well. I hope they will fix this error,or I will table throw. Once I can access my profile, I am saving all art on some secure site >_