RP-partners anyone?

empecool

Hello, I'm looking for an experiened RP-partner. I'm a newbie on these things so I might be kinda boring to RP with me but if I never try I'll never learn, so I thought that I should give it another try.

Actually I was eating breakfast when I suddetly felt the urge to do a shoujo/comedy themed RP (BL ofc), so here I am.

I'm really into doing the "

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
" type or the "
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
" type, mostly ukes but also semes.

My character will be one of the above, probably the tsundere, but that depends on what kind of RP my partner wants to do.

That's it I guess...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• Saga

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• EarlGrey

Top Posters In This Topic

I like tsundere types. (:

Shoujo/comedy? You mean fully shoujo,or yaoi too,but with shoujo sparkles? (:

I roleplay for 4 or 5 years now,so if you think I am experienced,so it be.

As for yandere,it be one hell of a character,lol.

I am a complete seme,so yeah. (:

I have roleplay for sometime now, I like to roleplay both Yandere and tsundere, So i whould love to roleplay whit you

Saga: Tsundere types are awesome! ^^

Yeah, lately I've been really into shoujo/comedy stuff, but mostely the shounen ai/yaoi ones.

Probably shoujo sparkles, don't like it if it becomes "Kyaa he almost kissed me" and "Oh i'm so innocent" all the time... It gets disturbing and hard to write after a while.

You could say that, yandere is kinda freaking me out, but they are really fun to RP.

Seems like I've found a compatible partner in you Saga ^^

To me at least...

I think I go with the Tsundere type this time, or maybe the Yandere... Can't decide... Hmm, the Tsundere it is! X'D

I was thinking about the plot, but can't seem t ocome up with anything else than that I probably want it to be a highschool RP. Have you thought of something?

So it be. XD

I'd be the sicko,LMAO.

School-themed is good. (:

I will be the chemistry teacher. XD

Either that,or your kouhai,so the 'yandere' personality will be easier to play for me. Which one is better? (:

ROFL! Sicko or just Psycho? (;

Hm, the kouhai sounds nice.. But so do the chemistry teacher... I think it depends on what kind of 'yandere' you wants to be. The possessive or obsessive?

Personally I think that the kouhai is more of an obsessive type while the teacher is more of the possessive type. But you decide since it's your character ^^

Lol,both. XD

Well,I am more the possessive type of player/seme. So I guess,I'll go for the chemistry teacher. Should I be though the new chemistry teacher? So we can start from somewhere. Or you being first year in my class,no idea. (: However suits you. (:

Hm, good question... Let me think a little...

I wanna be a first-year! Pleeeaaase let me be a first year! X'D heh

How do we begin? Opening ceremony, or like an ordinary day in school?

Good,sounds good.

Well,let's begin with the opening ceremony and so I can do the speech for a reason or two,I'd be 'da man'. XD

Anyhow,when you decide you can start the rpg. (: I'll be looking for a good looking man now. XD

Posted. If you by any chance dislike something,our the way I play it out,do say. I'll change the style. Also,hope I'll be out to play out the yandere side. XD LMAO.

Wiii! Posted again ^^

I will say if I dislike it in anyway, but as it is now I kinda like it! The way you write makes it easy to display my own character, how he thinks and such.

I think you will, I've got a good feeling about this ^^