what anime would you like to see as a YAOI!

kurousagi3

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Sloan

• celio

• Asakura-Sama

Last time it was SnK, but i got bored pretty quickly due to lack of interesting fanfics..

Now it's time for Free and KnB, i prefer reading Free doujins because i've stuck with KnB for 4 months already ^_^

K

Karneval

Drrr!!

and apparently anything with Tatsu judging by the replies I read above me. lol For example: Free! (Makoto); Kuroko (Kazunari); Kyōkai no Kanata (Hiroomi).

I think if i have the authority and power i'll just convert any sports anime that i like to be BL/Yaoi anime ehehe...KuroBas, Daiya (i really love MiSawa), YowaPedal, Haikyuu!!, Baby Steps (lol), Giant Killing (oh so many...because one is just not enough) maan...they're just too tempting to the eyes. Every gestures they made will cause any Fujoshis/Fudanshis have their imaginations running wild. Ok...i'll half blame tumblr for this outrageous assumption of mine xD.

• 1 month later...

id like to see one piece zoroxsanji 'cuz i've seen a lot of doujinshi of this pairing and gintama hijikataxgintoki for the same reason .

• 2 weeks later...

xxxHolic : DoumekixWatanaki

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru:yukixluka &Hotsuma xShuusei,

yami no matsui : TsuzukiXHisoka

Original 'Weiss cross " :YujixRan, NagixOmi, ShuldigxCraford

Kyo kara maou :yuri xwolfram

Tsubasa choronicle : Kurogane/Fye

card captor sakura: yukixshaoran /Toyaxyuki

Gundam wing 1x2/4x3/13x5

• 3 weeks later...

07 ghost: frauxteito

Blackbutler:cielxsebastian

Blue exorcist:rinxyukioxmephistoxamaimon

Inyuasha:inyuashaxsheshomaru

Uta no prince-sama:Syoxnatsukixsatauki

Saiyuki: sanzoxgoku

Kuroko no basket: kurokoxkagami

Attack on Titan:levi x eren

Naruto: narutoxsaskue

Dgray man: allenxkanda

Bleach: ichigoxshiroxgrimmjow

Fruit basket:YukixKyo

Magi:judalxalladin

Hahaha... I agree with

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! I would love to see most of the sports anime boys turned gay XD I especially adore MakoHaru from Free!, KageHina from Haikyuu!, Misawa or ChrisSawa from Daiya, ManamixOnodera*did I write his name right?* from Yowamushi Pedal, AkaKuro, Kikuro from KuroBas, TezuRyo, FujiRyo, AtoRyo from Prince of Tennis, RukaHana from SlamDunk, and many more! Hihihi...

Hahaha... I agree with
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! I would love to see most of the sports anime boys turned gay XD I especially adore MakoHaru from Free!, KageHina from Haikyuu!, Misawa or ChrisSawa from Daiya, ManamixOnodera*did I write his name right?* from Yowamushi Pedal, AkaKuro, Kikuro from KuroBas, TezuRyo, FujiRyo, AtoRyo from Prince of Tennis, RukaHana from SlamDunk, and many more! Hihihi...

I'm glad to see another makoharu, misawa/chrisawa, kagehi shipper here :leaf3: um, it's actually Onoda (YowaPeda) but, i think you've already know about his name right? I can't wait for the second season of YowaPeda next month and Daiya got extended episodes which i'm hyped about rabbit8

• 2 weeks later...
I'm glad to see another makoharu, misawa/chrisawa, kagehi shipper here :leaf3: um, it's actually Onoda (YowaPeda) but, i think you've already know about his name right? I can't wait for the second season of YowaPeda next month and Daiya got extended episodes which i'm hyped about rabbit8

Sorry, I got his name wrong :p There's just too many names and I easily switched them around, lol. But, yeah! I can't wait for YowaPeda new season! XD I miss Onoda's "Hime-hime, suki-suki daisuki hime" song XD

• 2 weeks later...

I would die of happiness if Haikyuu!! became a yaoi. I would be so happy I don't even think I could live to see the first eps. Other than that maybe Free! (but I don't know who I would like to be paired off).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...