[Quiz] How Japanese Are You?

sniegas

Haha I'm Asian, so I got:

You are 63% Japanese-ish.

You are above average Japanese. Congratulations on that! If you go to Japan, you could probably fit in pretty well.... Anyway, this is a good amount Japanese to be. Not too Japanesey, but not too whatever you are

Hah not to much whatever I am .... Don't think that's true.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Kai.

• da-nyan

• beltlane

Cool...i got 73%...although i wished for more ^_^

You are 73% Japanese-ish.

Wow! You are pretty Japanese!! If you went to Japan, you could be a natural. Don't become an extreme workaholic though! It might stress you out way too much, and trust me, you won't want that. Congratulations on your score!

• 2 weeks later...

I get a small result, why? just because I don't like raw fish???? D:

and this is my result,

You are 54% Japanese-ish.

You are above average Japanese. Congratulations on that! If you go to Japan, you could probably fit in pretty well.... Anyway, this is a good amount Japanese to be. Not too Japanesey, but not too whatever you are.

• 2 weeks later...

nice result for me 【すごい】XD

You are 75% Japanese-ish.

Wow! You are pretty Japanese!! If you went to Japan, you could be a natural. Don't become an extreme workaholic though! It might stress you out way too much, and trust me, you won't want that. Congratulations on your score!

- - - Updated - - -

nice result for me 【すごい】XD

You are 75% Japanese-ish.

26% Japanese - ish

- - - Updated - - -

I get a small result, why? just because I don't like raw fish???? D:

and this is my result,

You are 54% Japanese-ish.

You are above average Japanese. Congratulations on that! If you go to Japan, you could probably fit in pretty well.... Anyway, this is a good amount Japanese to be. Not too Japanesey, but not too whatever you are.

the end of that result is a bit vaguely racist.

This turned out to be a lot less fun than I first thought.

You are 56% Japanese-ish.

^^

You are 47% Japanese-ish.

You are so-so Japanese like. Keep it up, and you may become very Japanese! This is a perfect amount to be Japanese though. Don't become too uptight!

You are 46% Japanese-ish.

You are so-so Japanese like. Keep it up, and you may become very Japanese! This is a perfect amount to be Japanese though. Don't become too uptight!

:hamtaro-005 (21):

rabbit4

You are 72% Japanese-ish.

• 1 month later...

You are 37% Japanese-ish.

uhmm

i was expecting a big higher than this but oh well

You are 65% Japanese-ish.

You are 29% Japanese-ish.

You are not that Japanese-ish. You do a little bit of what some japanese do... Go to Japan someday! You may become more Japanese and score higher on this test...

-------------------

Its not fair!!! :cuteonion46:

Ahahaha this is what I got ^_^

You are 42% Japanese-ish.

• 4 weeks later...

weird test ^^

i've got

You are 35% Japanese-ish.

I got pretty well..

You are 68% Japanese-ish.

i got. You are 52% Japanese-ish. * You are above average Japanese. Congratulations on that! If you go to Japan, you could probably fit in pretty well.... Anyway, this is a good amount Japanese to be. Not too Japanesey, but not too whatever you are.

• 2 months later...

You are 56% Japanese-ish.

• 3 weeks later...

You are 57% Japanese-ish.

Here's mine.... ^^"

You are 47% Japanese-ish.

Today I am: You are 53% Japanese-ish.

They didn't ask about more than one type of japanese music and one type of fashion >__>

• 3 weeks later...

You are 52% Japanese-ish.

I find this quiz weird. HAHAHA Anyway, here's my result.:hamtaro-005 (5):

You are 63% Japanese-ish.

You are 78% Japanese-ish.

My goal isn't to be Japanese. I'll be just who I'm and that's it. But still I like this quiz.

You are 42% Japanese-ish.